Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraine

seeder

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD!

HAS ALL THE DEATHS FROM THE PAST WARS BEEN IN VEIN!!!???

it is simply human nature, greed, power, ...... it has always been in us, and always will be. just now we have more people and more of those bad qualities. come out, to a greater degree, and thus more damage.

• Like 2

An Faux News Shep Smith jumped on this bandwagon saying Putin may have had the rebels take out the plane and then blame it all on the Ukraine Govt.....supposedly Putin's earlier flight did cross paths w/ downed jet's path, but according to Fox, it did so some 35 min. earlier.

Yes, the IFF should've been ID'ed, anyway, they were trained well enough to launch it.

If the missile operators had been trained well enough to know what it meant. Besides, even properly trained military personnel can get it dreadfully wrong (See Iran Air 655).
  • Like 3

And can you believe this the site , before its new that this is a false flag and cover up for MH370

are people really that dumb?

• Like 3

And can you believe this the site , before its news that this is a false flag and cover up for MH370

i would sooner ***t in my hands & start clapping than believe anything that comes from there Mlb...

• Like 1

Oh dear...

To be honest, I thought the conflict with the Ukraine had gone quiet throughout news but now this....Something is going to happen now and I really think it's going to be a case of 'Enough is enough'

Malaysian airline really do seem cursed. I don't know much about flying (Haven't had an opportunity in going somewhere which requires flying) but I assumed in such places with conflict going strongly and threats in the sky already going on, there would be no flying in those areas.

Still, how tragic. More innocent people put within the crossfire. So very tragic.

• Like 2

If the missile operators had been trained well enough to know what it meant. Besides, even properly trained military personnel can get it dreadfully wrong (See Iran Air 655).

i

i agree, most likely rebels just shot at the plane thinking it was ukrainan, plane, without confirming its origin. i do not think they knew it was malasian passenger jet, i do belive, (at least i would like to) that they would not have shot at it if they knew. no reason for them to do so.

LifeNews (another Kremlin's controlled media) reported,

(in Russian; smoke footage is the same as from Boeing 777 crash; in printed version sounds bit different - some parts edited out?). By some info, LifeNews managed to arrive to the crash site in 15 minutes (they seem always show up very quickly)...

Pretty much work of those pro-Russian bandits-separatists: putting all info already posted in this thread together (especially "We have Buk" earlier, and "No, we don't have such weapons" now), I have very little doubt about that.

Edit: spelling

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 2

i i do not think they knew it was malasian passenger jet, i do belive, (at least i would like to) that they would not have shot at it if they knew. no reason for them to do so.

i agree.

but it'll all come to a head. soon.

it has to.

• Like 1

i

i agree, most likely rebels just shot at the plane thinking it was ukrainan, plane, without confirming its origin. i do not think they knew it was malasian passenger jet, i do belive, (at least i would like to) that they would not have shot at it if they knew. no reason for them to do so.

I am no expert, but do passenger planes not differ from military planes?

Apparently the plane was flying 1000 feet above a closed airspace. I am confused still, as it appears they lost contact with the plane 2 hours earlier, after what happened last time.... surely there must have been a way to track it or contact with the other air traffic controls with in those 2 hours??

• Like 2

my god man, your ******** must've been twitching....

edit for double post.

I was watching the in flight map pretty closely and relaxed a bit once we left Afghan airspace.

• Like 2

I am no expert, but do passenger planes not differ from military planes?

yes, but Rebels without proper air defense training probably wouldn't know that, or know how to tell one from the other, and besides, like i said, even properly trained military personnel can get it dreadfully wrong.
  • Like 1

LifeNews (another Kremlin's controlled media) reported,

(in Russian; smoke footage is the same as from Boeing 777 crash; in printed version sounds bit different - some parts edited out?). By some info, LifeNews managed to arrive to the crash site in 15 minutes (they seem always show up very quickly)...

Pretty much work of those pro-Russian bandits-separatists: putting all info already posted in this thread together (especially "We have Buk" earlier, and "No, we don't have such weapons" now), I have very little doubt about that.

Edit: spelling

Maybe I'm wrong in this case, but when I think of "pro-Russian bandit-separatists" I think of guys with AKs, PKM, and RPGs riding around in the backs of pickup trucks. Maybe if they got lucky they captured an APC or MBT and got it up and running. But to know how to operate a sophisticated mobile SAM system seems a bit of a stretch to me.

• Like 2

it's now saying that the ukranians are calling for a cease-fire....

• Like 1

I wonder how the guy who pulled the trigger is feeling right now?

Maybe I'm wrong in this case, but when I think of "pro-Russian bandit-separatists" I think of guys with AKs, PKM, and RPGs riding around in the backs of pickup trucks. Maybe if they got lucky they captured an APC or MBT and got it up and running. But to know how to operate a sophisticated mobile SAM system seems a bit of a stretch to me.

They definitely have more than just handheld weapons. They don't have much in the way of heavy equipment but they do have them and there have been several videos of them driving tanks and showing the aftermath of Ukrainian columns being destroyed by rebel forces. Based on what's coming out now that a rebel group shot the plane down thinking it was a Ukrainian transport seems most likely. They had the equipment, they claimed to have shoot down a plane in the same time period, and now they're trying to get rid of the evidence of said equipment. We'll just need to see how things develop and hope the situation doesn't make this civil war worst somehow.

• Like 1

Personally, from what I have read the whole thing just stinks and it seems somebody is covering up a disgusting tragedy and blaming it on the other.

The question is, who was it?

Here is the thing: they drive tanks too, and know how to fire as well.

Secondly, with the amount of mercenaries sneaking into Ukraine from Russia (why do you think "rebels" so ferociously fight for corridor), you'll have plenty folks (who fought in Afghanistan, Chechen, Georgia wars) with enough knowledge to operate such weapons.

• Like 3

yes, but Rebels without proper air defense training probably wouldn't know that, or know how to tell one from the other, and besides, like i said, even properly trained military personnel can get it dreadfully wrong.

Just looking up how many planes have been shot down over that area recently,

And within the past month, the separatists have brought down a number of Ukrainian military aircraft.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-separatists-have-shot-down-multiple-aircraft-over-the-past-month-2014-7

On that note, you could be right and they did not know it was a passenger plane...OR they just did not care as the warning (now removed) had been posted on the Russian equivalent of facebook.

So how the heck can a passenger plane possibly even think about flying anywhere near that area, considering there were warnings NOT to and planes had been brought down.

• Like 1

says so much...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/07/17/4240710/official-malaysian-plane-shot.html

but tells little.

ground offensives in Gaza.

this.

i mean, it's not just me is it, but is everything going mental or what?!

the Japanese have a curse. they say-

'may you live in interesting times.'

• Like 2

Do we know for sure it wasn't Ukrainians who did this? Or are we just assuming?

Do we know for sure it wasn't Ukrainians who did this? Or are we just assuming?

how long before the CTs start showing up on here BR....?

• Like 3

... and there ground to air missile was out of gas......

As per my knowledge ground to air missiles are always solid fuel devices so they cannot be without fuel in general (if not used already)

the dutch PM has just read out a list of nationalities & numbers of the people onboard.

pretty gut-wrenching stuff.

half the passengers were Dutch.

about four Brits, loads more....

[thumbs-down smiley here.]

• Like 2

i've just got in from work, and this is the first i've heard of it. (i work in a noisy environment-radio isn't practical)

and the first thing that comes to mind is-

why the **** are we still doing this to each other?!

but now i understand why some animals eat their young.

bahstards.

So true we are quite good at wars and killing scores of people but my question is when will peace break out. It should not be that hard just drop the weapons and egos and we may stand a chance. The problem is some are always ready to exploit others for their own gain!!

• Like 1