Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraine

seeder

Still worth a punt at that price...with any luck they'll get a buy-out in the near-future....at .75 a share I think i'll get some myself.

As far as I am concerned: That paper is too coarse to use it as toilet paper... unless the company survives without nationalization (the most likely scenario) there are not many other uses for those shares. If it gets nationalized kiss 'em goodbye too.

I apologize. I'm actually winning the ass race now :rofl:

Don't take it personally... I prefer to WIN the ass race... too much Monty Python in my genes I guess

• Like 1

Well i just bought a few thousand shares of Malaysian Airline stock at .075 cents.. I guess i am now an owner of malaysian air. I figured for .075 USD why not try it out.

You are kidding me? That is way below their Market Capitalisation! I want some :w00t::yes: :yes:

• Like 1

Well i just bought a few thousand shares of Malaysian Airline stock at .075 cents..

Long or short?

• Like 1

I know that it wasn't Boeings fault, but they do seem to attract bad publicity at the moment. Two 777's down in a short timespan and ongoing problems with the 787's.

So I think that the clever thing to do is to buy shares in Airbus right now !

I know that it wasn't Boeings fault, but they do seem to attract bad publicity at the moment. Two 777's down in a short timespan and ongoing problems with the 787's.

But they are at 43.90 euros today! I could buy a bucketful of Malaysian Airlines shares for the same price as 1 Airbus share. I am sure that the Malay Govt will rescue the airline (national Flag carrier and all that)

The werid thing is, I was watching season 4 of the X files the night before, where its that episode where a passenger plane gets taken control of a UFO and then a jet shoots the ufo and the plane down.

you forget the Asiana airlines crash in San Francisco last year

But they are at 43.90 euros today! I could buy a bucketful of Malaysian Airlines shares for the same price as 1 Airbus share. I am sure that the Malay Govt will rescue the airline (national Flag carrier and all that)

I am also sure, just to the contrary of your hope my bet is that they will nationalize it and pay the last exchange value as indemnification.

But they are at 43.90 euros today! I could buy a bucketful of Malaysian Airlines shares for the same price as 1 Airbus share.

I am sure that the Malay Govt will rescue the airline (national Flag carrier and all that)

Even a Malay Govt rescue will not influence the fact that MH had 3 events in the last 4 month, incl. 2 total losts for

unknown reason so far, and these facts lead to a decrease in passenger bookings on this A/L on a level that MH

will not operate lucrative in the near future in the PAX section.

This A/L will be history soon.

Edited by toast

But they are at 43.90 euros today!

So 2,20% minus (intraday).

Edited by toast

Still worth a punt at that price...with any luck they'll get a buy-out in the near-future....at .75 a share I think i'll get some myself.

not even 75 cents a share.. ..075 (Seven cents) a share USD
  • Like 1

Despite whoever pushed the button,the conspiracy theories that have now taken root are quite ridiculous..

example?

Don't take it personally... I prefer to WIN the ass race... too much Monty Python in my genes I guess

Ahh...keithisco, you are like the spanish inquisition, I just didn't expect that.

Edit to add, look how this thread has deteriorated, you're all discussing on how to turn this into profit. I believe I may be posting alongside members of the illuminati.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Long or short?

long

Latest news - Black box finally handed over to proper authorities. Goodness knows what it will reveal, considering the possibility that the missile hit the plane, before the pilots even knew what was happening.

http://www.9news.com...k-to-Malaysians

Australia's taskforce Involvement.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/07/22/16/19/the-grim-task-facing-australias-mh17-taskforce

Edited by Astra00

Cockpit debris showing distinct shrapnel patterns indicative of SAM missile strike.

http://www.washingto...ines-flight-17/

Some more pics here:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/21/world/europe/wreckage-offers-clues-on-why-flight-17-went-down.html

The British Government is really pushing hard on Russia now, taking the hard line. its about time the EU got its act together. they started this bloody mess.

• Like 2

I agree. Nations that should have been taking harsh measures against Russia's Crimea involvement tip-toe around Putin. Any fool should be able to tell that if you give Putin an inch he's the type that will take a mile.

• Like 2

you forget the Asiana airlines crash in San Francisco last year

...and in a strange twist, of the 5 Hull Losses in each case it was the 777-200er version involved each time. Just bad luck I know, as there had been no fatalities associated with the aircraft until 2008.

The 'black boxes' are coming to the UK for analysis..(Farnborough) . says the BBC news just now,

eta link!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mh17-bodies-being-taken-kharkiv-230953342.html#RLXaV8U

Edited by seeder

Edit to add, look how this thread has deteriorated, you're all discussing on how to turn this into profit. I believe I may be posting alongside members of the illuminati.

Actually I have just realised how crass a comment I made about buying AM shares. I apologise unreservedly for any offense I may have caused to any of the grieving families. I will NOT be buying any shares off of the back of this tragedy, and if there is an appeal fund set up to help those families that need extra financial support then I shall donate double what I would have paid for shares. I was going to buy 500 euros of shares, so...and I want UM members to pull me up on this, if an appeal fund is launched I will donate 1000 euros and scan my Bank Transfer receipt (minus obvious Bank details), on this site.

What was I thinking :cry:

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 4

The 'black boxes' are coming to the UK for analysis..(Farnborough) . says the BBC news just now,

Well that is a good thing.... but don't get your hopes up for any definitive results as to the perpetrators of this attack. The Flight Recorders only record such things as Control Surface positions, Sensor readouts (altitude, pressures, pedal positions, Nav and other Air Data information, ECAM Warnings and Cautions ,and the cockpit Voice Recorder). The likelihood of the flight crew even seeing the missile strike is low, but if they were still alive after the initial "hit" then there may be something. I would expect to see a huge number of Warnings IF, and only IF, the electrical looms did not suffer catastrophic failure at impact... I see that the Netherlands is handling the inquiry, and that they are calling in experts from around the World to assist.

• Like 1