Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A special power any one can use.

True Lotus

As the title suggests this is a special type of power I've developed through many many years of training and different methods. I went through a good number of different methods and spent many years trying to tone my body and mind into being able to develop such a technique but you don't need to be physically fit to use this technique all you need is an ability to use mind over matter theory. Unfortantly the reason i was able to finally develop it is also why i'm uncertain I would be able to stick around for it its a condition known as wolf Parkinson white syndrome but that aside. The technique in question allows the user to increase their phsyical abilities by the amount they push for how much exactly it increase i'm unsure never took the time to compare. But i would say i can do it 2 or 3 times my bodies limit would be otherwise. Think of it like adrenaline rushing through the body increasing the muscle strength and speed of the body its similar to that. But i will give this warning now before i tell how to use this technique.

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PUT EVERYTHING ON THE LINE

The way this technique works at least the one method i found working for me is to increase the heart rate. I found if i force my heart rate to increase to what i will admit is a dangerous level it will also increase the strength of my muscles and what i'm capable of doing.

Now i know while that sounds like something that would have been discovered by scientists if it was as simple as that already i believe there may be more to it while i myself do not know exactly why this is working for me i do know it works at least for me and theoretically should work for any one given enough training. Part of the reason i may be able to reap the reward from putting my heart at such risk is because i also have been mentally training myself for years messing with energy flow in the body spiritual energy flow. With all the training I've been able to work my internal energy flow into an ideal flow network. Here is my theory maybe because of all the work i've done with that and then when i push my heart to go past what it should be doing it pushes open a flow of energy filling the body with both spiritual and physical energy thus increasing the bodies potential while the heart is going fast. But keep in mind this won't work with just a little increase to the heart's rate. What this requires is actually putting your heart at such a high risk so much so you would most likely end up dying after it subsides unless you got immidiate medical attention after. The big reason why i was able to discover this and still be here is because of my condition my heart's rate is already high alot of the time so i was able to learn how to quickly and safely bring my heart's rate back down although even i have my limits to how much i can control my heart.

That is the reason why i'm sharing this technique it is so that what i've learned doesn't go to waste this is basically the greatest double edged sword any one can have while the pay off is huge and will let you over power almost anyone it will most likely result in death so i'm not so worried about it being used for the wrong reason.

I've been thinking about what to call this technique and I think I'll call it the Lotus technique. Because this is basically a one shot deal and just as a lotus flower only blooms once so you can only use this technique once and i really like Lotus flowers they are so beautiful.

Edited by True Lotus

I think you need to research Chi Mind Control by Mike Dayton. Because the technique your using is a clumsy version of what he teaches. I have a copy of his original course and it's really worth it for increase strength in the mold your talking about. Without all the near death stuff.

Wow, so to lift a V8 engine un aided, I can increase my heart rate to blow open energy flow in my body yet will most likely result in death.

Or

Im getting mugged by a burly bloke so I practise your method and over power him, yet im most likely going to die.

Or

I witness an accident and some one is trapped beneath the wreckage, i summon the energy and lift the debris away, thus rescuing trapped person, but I die while doing so snd drop the wreckage back on them, killing them aswell.

Can you see where im going?

Could a person not learn to control the release of adrenalin and other natural hormones? or just not bother and reduce the risk of dying?

I'm going to be honest and if you choose to believe or not that's ok. But the OP's techniques is rather useless, nothing like having heart attack induced super strength.

I learned Chi Mind Control several years ago and have bent a 6 foot long crowbar nearly in half because of it. The course isn't about "chi" in the common definition but mind-body interaction. If anyone wants to know how the technique works I'll explain it here.

Hello XenoFish,

Yes I would be interested in that explanation. I do Chi like energy exercises each say for about 20 min.

John

The first part involves isometric muscle contractions where you peak flex for 7 to 12 seconds once a day. Google Maxalding to find out about muscle control. The second part is mental control where you start out my creating an effect such as yawning, a taste, feeling (like a spider is crawling on your arm). This aids in subconscious communication. Once you can do the basic association exercise you imagine a situation that turns your body onto fight or flight mode. Like imagine a love one is in danger. He says to test this by bending things, like rebar. Take a two or three foot piece and try to bend it, then try again using the association exercise. Sort of like if you don't bend the bar someone will die. He could perform some pretty amazing feats of strength.

The handcuff feat is a prime example of what can be achieved. It's all about mind over matter.

Don't attempt anything you've seen in the video. I'm not responsible for your stupidity if you do.

My only question to all this is...why?

If chi exists then why squander it on useless performances? Can it not be focused on doing something useful. (can it be used for anything useful or is it all just show?)

The first part involves isometric muscle contractions where you peak flex for 7 to 12 seconds once a day. Google Maxalding to find out about muscle control. The second part is mental control where you start out my creating an effect such as yawning, a taste, feeling (like a spider is crawling on your arm). This aids in subconscious communication. Once you can do the basic association exercise you imagine a situation that turns your body onto fight or flight mode. Like imagine a love one is in danger. He says to test this by bending things, like rebar. Take a two or three foot piece and try to bend it, then try again using the association exercise. Sort of like if you don't bend the bar someone will die. He could perform some pretty amazing feats of strength.

[media=]

[/media]

The handcuff feat is a prime example of what can be achieved. It's all about mind over matter.

Don't attempt anything you've seen in the video. I'm not responsible for your stupidity if you do.

Is the dude in this video using the chi technique you're reffering to? Pretty wild when he hung himself and busted the handcuffs, pretty beastly dude.

That's what he calls them. Mind over matter. He talks about how chi is mind power and how some masters can place their hand in lukewarm water and pull it out as if scaled. I've used his training since 2001 and if I'm motivated Hulk smash lol. I'm a lot stronger than my size indicates. I have 15" arms and can curl a 45 pound dumbbell pretty easy, if I apply Dayton Chi technique I can do about 10 to 13 reps with 75 pounds. I'm sore for a few days after. It's amazing what you can do when you have Motivation.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

I'm not very impressed with that video:

1. He hits three flaming bricks, two fall over but none appear to be damaged or broken.

2. He picks up two women for a few seconds, then drops one of them.

3. He appears to break handcuffs but you never actually see the handcuff chain so we don't actually see what it is made of.

4. He hangs himself but is holding the rope behind his back in such a way that very little weight would be taken by the rope around his neck.

Now, I'm not saying he is not strong, and that there isn't some skill to what he is doing but I wouldn';t go so far to say that he possesses super human abilities or has mastered any form of spiritual energy.

I've been thinking about what to call this technique and I think I'll call it the Lotus technique. Because this is basically a one shot deal and just as a lotus flower only blooms once so you can only use this technique once and i really like Lotus flowers they are so beautiful.

Yup, real original.... will you start calling yourself Rock Lee as well? And while you're at it, wouldn't Kaio-ken be an even cooler name for that technique?

I would say copying a technique from a manga/anime is already beyond lame, but you could have tried to make it less obvious.

For those of you loading up your rage against my comment, I would like to point out that the OP is most likely not serious, and I highly doubt he has undergone the kind of training he speaks of. The majority of his "theories" are directly quoted from Naruto.

Well I figured it was all bull-beans anyways.