Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ISIS issues ultimatum to Christians

RoofGardener

I'm certainly no expert but I believe there are F-16's and then there are F-16's, as they say. The avionics and weapons included in the platform make all the difference. I think Israel gets everything top of the line, all other countries not so much.

Oh yes, much like how the USSR (see RG's post above) were careful to supply a more 'economy' version of aircraft and tanks that they supplied to those kind of places.

I don't believe that a "Christian Zionist" is a Christian.

I was raised Catholic, and I've been to many different churches many times in my life. And to a building, what Christianity teaches is to "Love." Even your enemies. Christianity teaches to "Have Mercy." We say "Peace be with you." and "Go in peace to Love."

I don't know what church a Christian Zionist goes to? I could start playing the "Anti" card too and start handing out some Anti-Christ cards especially to the ones calling themselves Christians.

We have similar backgrounds, in I do agree, that a *true* Christian would never support the actions of Zionists, much like the real conservative Jews did not and do not support Zionism as we know it.

God wrote *IN STONE* for us to understand and obey; "Thou shalt not kill; Thous shalt not steal"

Jesus said "All Children are God's Children"

This really leaves nothing else to say about the actions of Zionists, they are truly breaking God's commandments, whether they admit it or not.

It may be possible to have proper Zionism, which - BTW, the original Zionists of the early 20th century had in the Levant. They were actually buying property, *lots* of property, so as to have their own Jewish Homeland/Israel. That was a *proper* Zion.

But then, it all went terribly wrong, shame on the Zionists

*IMO*, What God says, supersedes *anything* that Zionists claim about God "promising" them the return to Israel, because although that may be true, God never gave the Zionists the right to act like God and make it all happen, God claimed *HE* would do it, assumedly, when he *wanted* to.

So now, Zionists in here know where I come from.

Oh, that one's EASY. A large proportion of the aide to Israel is actually in the form of credits that have to be spent in the USA. So the USA isn't subsidising Israel, it is subsidising MacDonald Douglas and Ford Aerospace and General Dynamics. This is a good thing, otherwise those companies might have gone bust years ago.

At the same time, Israel provides a useful counterfoil to Soviet ambitions in the MIddle East. The Soviets provided the Arab nations with thousands of tanks, hundreds of aircraft, and millions of AK47's. The Arabs use these weapons to attack Israel. They lose, and blame it (partially) on inferior Soviet weapons, reducing Soviet credibility in the region. They then turn to America and purchase yet MORE F15's and F16's and so forth. So all in all its a triple-winner.

Gardener, we've been here before.

When Israel is given "credits" (as opposed to cash), they still get the weaponry they would otherwise have to purchase.

So the money saved by the credits is - in that sense, the money that Israel gets.

Gardener, you give me $4 billion in "credits, and I'll be quite happy and will spend it all in the US (then give it all to the Palestinians lol).

So once again, I am lost for words as to how we can give all these "credits" to Israel, and they still treat America like crap, they still treat Americans like the Goyim they refer to us as.ore. When

The US government probably doesn't sell F4's to Iran, or F16's to pakistan. It is the General Dynamics salesman who does that. The only role for the US government is whether to support the sale with export gaurentee credits, or to block the sale on political grounds.

Still - an interesting list. Thanks for taking the time to track that down, Yamato.

Ahhhh, I see you found a new way to say Admiral Rhubarb

:yes:

• Like 1

Can you blame him? Ya'll all look the same to us :w00t:
  • Like 1

I'm certainly no expert but I believe there are F-16's and then there are F-16's, as they say. The avionics and weapons included in the platform make all the difference. I think Israel gets everything top of the line, all other countries not so much.

That would not at all shock me.

If we have to have another incurrsion into the ME, I am sure we do not want to fight "ourselves". In fact, to show you how cynical I am, I bet the manufacturer made it so the US can disable systems in such an event.

Call me crazy!

That would not at all shock me.

If we have to have another incurrsion into the ME, I am sure we do not want to fight "ourselves". In fact, to show you how cynical I am, I bet the manufacturer made it so the US can disable systems in such an event.

Call me crazy!

If that technology is available I'm certain it would be used. War's like that...

Oh bugger....

Sorry Admiral Rhubarb...... :blush:

• Like 1

Gardener, we've been here before.

When Israel is given "credits" (as opposed to cash), they still get the weaponry they would otherwise have to purchase.

So the money saved by the credits is - in that sense, the money that Israel gets.

Gardener, you give me $4 billion in "credits, and I'll be quite happy and will spend it all in the US (then give it all to the Palestinians lol).

So once again, I am lost for words as to how we can give all these "credits" to Israel, and they still treat America like crap, they still treat Americans like the Goyim they refer to us as.ore. When

Yeeeees... true of course, but kinda missing the point ?

It may be beneficial to Israel (although there is an argument there, as well). But it's primary purpose is NOT to benefit Israel, it is to bolster US arms manufacturing interests. Benefiting Israel is an accidental side-effect.

Yeeeees... true of course, but kinda missing the point ?

Benefiting Israel is an accidental side-effect.

Yeah, just like harming Palestine.

Oh HUSH Yamato. Israel was "harming Palestine" using French and British equipment LONG before the Americans came on the scene.

The American equipment merely allows them to hit hospitals and schools with greater accuracy ! :P

What did Jesus said about punishing a perceived wrongdoer: Let he who hath no sin cast the first stone.

Collective punishment is probably the most extreme violation of Christ's teaching as one can get. I don't know how any self-proclaimed Christian could defend that for a second, and yet here we are. So this really has nothing to do with religion where we're told most repeatedly that it does.

Remind me.. what does "ISIS" stand for ?

Oh yes... "Islamic State".

Nothing to do with Religion, then ?

Remind me.. what does "ISIS" stand for ?

Nothing to do with Religion, then ?

It has nothing to do with 'and then's Christianity, or 100 years of US/UK policy in the Middle East. So the religion of the people our policies disagree with is wrong by default, because we never cite religion as the reason for anything our governments do, an American or a Brit using that as the excuse to justify what governments do doesn't wash. People don't need Islam to hate being oppressed.

Br Cornelius,

God may not exist to you and that's fine, but just because you say so does not make it so.. I believe that it is not a coincidence that the countrys, the alliances, and the wars along with the growing anti Israel and Christian mentality around the globe which was spoken of by the prophets of the Bible are/is happening as prophecied. This is enough for me since the majority of the prophecys are written word for word and have become, are becoming a reality. Why don't you do the research yourself and see if it is what it seems instead of just spitting out your opinion and putting the burden of supplying proof on to someone that you won't agree with anyway because you choose to be willfully ignorant.

There is an old British Law saying that goes,"He who asserts must prove".

If you maintain that a supreme being exists, prove it!

It's not up to the rest of us to prove the negative, which is that there is no supreme being.

There is an old British Law saying that goes,"He who asserts must prove".

If you maintain that a supreme being exists, prove it!

It's not up to the rest of us to prove the negative, which is that there is no supreme being.

He asserted nothing except HIS faith. If there was proof of a supreme being in the legal sense then we'd hardly need faith, no? I think his point was simply that it's tiring listening to people who seem angry about the mere mention of one's faith that there IS a God. No need to try to force anyone to believe anything.
  • Like 1