Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Simpsons fan gets 41 Homers inked on his arm

Still Waters

A fan of The Simpsons who was banned from watching the popular TV cartoon as a child has broken a world record after getting covered in tattoos of Homer Simpson.

Lee Weir, 27, dubbed his father the 'real-life Ned Flanders' and was not allowed to watch the popular cartoon as head of the household Homer was depicted to be a 'buffoon'.

http://www.dailymail...m-41-times.html

• Like 3

"this is indeed a disturbing universe"

(i think they turned out pretty great though)

• Like 1

Suppose the Simpsons is better than the teletubbies.

Teletubbies-009.jpg

• Like 1

I like Homer Simpson too but that seems a tad overdone.

Still..some of the tattoos are, admittedly, pretty good.

• Like 1

Only 41 Homers? He has plenty of spare bare skin there ...get tattooing man!!

• Like 2

Unlike every one of my friends I have no tattoos because I've never felt there was one thing I would want to live with my entire life. My life is already like a invisible tattoo that I hae to live with like it or not. But looking at this guy I feel he has made the right choice. Perhaps I'll get a sleeve of Bender.

0157947001344624685.jpg

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Gonna look pretty crap when he's old and his skin is wrinkly walking around with that sh!t on his arm.

• Like 1

Only 41 Homers? He has plenty of spare bare skin there ...get tattooing man!!

234478opr000381ab.gif

Gonna look pretty crap when he's old and his skin is wrinkly walking around with that sh!t on his arm.

Nah, he can then say its Abraham:

l.gif

• Like 3

That's true about any tattoo, but I meant it when I said looking at this guy I feel he made the right choice. What should he get a skull or a tiger?
  • Like 1

41 Homers? Who does he think he is, a American League MVP? (Baseball..... Homers.....) :innocent:

Kind of makes my 39 postman pat tats pale into insignificance. Damn you Lee Weir!

(We won't mention the Mrs. Goggins ones).

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

whenever i read this sort of thing, it just makes me more and more determined to get a tattoo. i mean, who cares if it looks bad when i'm older? ain't nothing going to look to good when i get older, at least i'll know that i got that part by choice.

His next mission should be to have the top of his bonce tattooed with Homer's 3 hairs.

• Like 1

Expect him to cover his other arm with 41 Peter-Griffin tattoos asap!

I'm a fan of The Simpsons. He's a fanatic. Wouldn't it be just easier to collect figurines instead? That way, if you one day regret, it can be sold.

I'm a fan of The Simpsons. He's a fanatic. Wouldn't it be just easier to collect figurines instead? That way, if you one day regret, it can be sold.

Resale value... exactly. You can't resell at tattoo. Not easily anyway..........

Edited by DieChecker

Expect him to cover his other arm with 41 Peter-Griffin tattoos asap!

Psh! Stewie Griffin all the way.

• Like 1

Psh! Stewie Griffin all the way.

I'm a fan of Stewie too, but wouldn't his big football-shaped head take up a lot of space? :D