Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psychic connection

Cad27

I recently felt a weird psychic connection with someone, I knew, but never really talked to, except in class. This person was a teacher that I had at my school. The first time I had him as my teacher I really didn't notice anything. But once the( the 2nd time I had him) end junior year came around he started acting real funny for some reason. At first he was kind of rude to me at the beginning of the year. But something changed. His behavior toward me changed. He would say my name and his voice would go down, when walking in the hallway his head would be down, so he couldn't look at me. When he did look at me, his face would soften? But for the most part he tried to avoid looking at me.Then my senior year, I started to realize that we were on the same wavelength. If I was coming out, he would come in. We would pass each other multiple times a day. Also I would start thinking about him and he would seem to show up .It also seemed, as though he could read my mind as well. My question is why did we start having this connection out of no where (being on same wavelength, esp, synchronicities)

P.S.: I also got some weird vibes from him

Edited by Cad27

Oh dear. You need to speak to someone about this, but NOT your MP.

• Like 1

Without any more details......I wouldnt know where to start. I'm not a licensed professional, but this doesn't sound like a psychic "connection". The teacher is displaying a reaction of caution and restraint. This wavelength or synergy you describe is only being felt with this new awareness of the teachers presents in your mind. The most important thing you need to address is the weird vibes you feel around this teacher. This will not be anything healthy or beneficial to you. You need to trust you gut feeling and keep in the front of your mind that something is not right. I would suggest not exploring any connections and keeping a healthy physical and mental boundary between you and the teacher. Like I said before. I'm not a professional, but I do know people and behavior. The main reason i am replying is to give u caution and ultimately keep you safe even if it sounds like paranoia to you or anyone else.

• Like 1