Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coincidence, Reality, Dream?

LucidElement

Everyone has experienced something to the effect, that when your thinking about something then sooner or later it happens...

For example, the last couple years I would be thinking of a song and all of a sudden it would be on the radio. There were a couple times, i thought about it while I was walking to my car and I told myself itll probably be on a few of the stations I listen to, and sure enough It was.

It seems to be happening more and more, but not all the time. Another example would be even today, my buddy was talking about coming to visit during Labor Day weekend, all of a sudden a few hours later, im watching a random show and the show opens up with "I hope everyone is enjoying their labor day weekend" .. Haha im not making this up, its just been interesting how the same day (from time to to time) whatever i talk about or something that comes up in discussion, or even my thoughts, later the day I seem to see, hear, or call out a head of time... Im not psychic or anything like that. I don't read or study to much into that. I just thought its been really coincidental lately and was curious to see if anyone else experienced this?

I do, and have for years, eperienced similar things. Especially the radio thing. It may be that you are sensitive to certain energies and should explore developing them, that is, if it interests you.

Never really taken an interest in psychic or energies .. But I always found all this so interesting how randomly it happens... Even if I'm talking to someone about someone that person texts me lol... Just a lot of weird stuff .

Damn baader is pretty legit , the example and article rather .

Its a form of precognition. I have studied for years in am effort to control or harness my abilites, but like you said its amazingly random. Its hard to defer what is just a thought or a statement and what is a precog thought or statement. Do you ever have dreams where parts of the dream come true later?

I ask because that is also common for myself, though is totally random in occurance.

Its a form of precognition. I have studied for years in am effort to control or harness my abilites, but like you said its amazingly random. Its hard to defer what is just a thought or a statement and what is a precog thought or statement. Do you ever have dreams where parts of the dream come true later?

I ask because that is also common for myself, though is totally random in occurance.

ya i have actually, its crazy... Badder Meinhof Phenomena i feel like it hit the nail on the head..

You can train your concsiousness. For exampel if i train my consciousness to wake up at a certain time. I always do wake up at that time, without an alarm... it is all a matter of training and your concisousness, that is my experience so far.

If you think about a certain kind of song you will propably meet that song somewhere, since you trained your subcounsciousness that way.

Edited by hellwyr

Often I will dream of people I haven't seen in a long while, years even. And then in the next week I'll run into them or hear from them or about them like five times. This has happened to me dozens of times. It's gotten so routine that if I dream of someone like this I can be virtually assured I'm going to run into them in the next day or two. I also have dreamed of hidden things that have come true. For dozens of years now I've dreamed about this huge cavern or pit in my driveway just underneath the pavement. And just this year a friend pointed to a hole in the pavement in the exact spot where the dream pointed out. We poked a long stick into it and it's very large. Hard to tell how big. And now I feel certain we're going to drop a car into it when it rains this Winter.

• Like 1