Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IDF targets hospital occupied by Hamas

RoofGardener

Yup.... those Zionist Killer Mad Dogs of the Israeli Defence Force have bombed ANOTHER hospital.

What sort of barbarians target hospitals ? They should be decapitated on the floor of the United Nations.

Except... except... is it live, or is it Pallywood ? Because the IDF have released aircraft camera footage of people firing machine guns out of the hospital window. Oh... and a strange tunnel entrance just next to the hospital.

Once bombed, a strange thing happened. After a couple of minutes of fire, there where a series of secondary explosions... BIG ones. Way bigger than medical supplies 'cooking off', or gas bottles exploding.

Yup... you got it.. the hospital (which had been emptied of patients and medical staff, and the IDF phoned to CHECK that fact) was being used as a HAMAS control centre and munitions storage depot.

In a separate incident, 12 HAMAS soldiers where caught driving around Gaza in.... AN AMBULANCE.

Here's a link to an article about the above, courtesy of News for Jews. (as EoT would probably put it).

So, the NEXT time we hear about Israel committing 'atrocities', its worth stopping and asking... is this REAL, or is it Pallywood ?

• Like 3

There's nothing lower than using children and sick people as shields.

Sadly, it becomes very difficult to know what's real in these situations vs what's being media produced.

• Like 1

Ah, do i detect more of your heavy duty sarcasm here?

• Like 5

Who did the IDF phone? did they look up the number in Yellow Pages? "Oh, er, hi, just wanted to check if you were actually still a hospital, or whether you were now being used as a fortress by Terrorists? Ok, great. wait there, we'll be with you as soon as possible."

Anyway, if it had been emptied of patients, they weren't being used as human shields, were they. if the Terrorsts really were as utterly ruthless as IDF TV makes out, surely they'd have kept the patients there.

• Like 3

Who did the IDF phone? did they look up the number in Yellow Pages? "Oh, er, hi, just wanted to check if you were actually still a hospital, or whether you were now being used as a fortress by Terrorists? Ok, great. wait there, we'll be with you as soon as possible."

Anyway, if it had been emptied of patients, they weren't being used as human shields, were they. if the Terrorsts really were as utterly ruthless as IDF TV makes out, surely they'd have kept the patients there.

The IDF phoned the director of the hospital, as is explained in the linked story.

I never discussed human shields The initial headlines when this hospital was attacked where full of outrage against Israel for "bombing a hospital". My point is ... "wait...don't rush to judgement... get the full story."

• Like 1

There's nothing lower than using children and sick people as shields.

Sadly, it becomes very difficult to know what's real in these situations vs what's being media produced.

What? Where did that come from? You just jump to that conclusion. Roof says something about a hospital and whoa la, they're hiding behind the children again! Seriously?

There's no medical staff there, there are no injured people there --> Surprise, it's not a hospital.

It's a building that was a hospital that gunmen are using to defend Gaza with. A factoid being twisted into a mess of a story and lead people like you to believe they're hiding behind sick people. That's mission accomplished for them. Don't be so eager to buy a good bs story. A gunman in a window "launching an attack" with his machine gun, like he's the one invading somewhere! He's shooting at invaders who've "launched the attack" into Gaza and are now right outside the building in the street.

• Like 2

Ah, do i detect more of your heavy duty sarcasm here?

It's just a gaping hole where compassion goes to die.

It is news by the Jews.So before you label it as Pallywood you has to be sure it wasn't meant for propaganda purpose

Edited by jeem
  • Like 1

What was their excuse for bombing the power station?Only 10% of residents are receiving electricity.

• Like 1

I'm shocked that both sides in this conflict are using propaganda to try to elicit sympathy from the international community for their "position".

Shocked, I tell you!

:mellow::sleepy:

• Like 2

In a separate incident, 12 HAMAS soldiers where caught driving around Gaza in.... AN AMBULANCE.

Huh?

I see [Two terrorists] have left the location and get into the ambulance. One [terrorist]. Two. Two terrorists. Ahahaha. The captions read like they're narrated by The Count on Sesame St. Terrorists? Where did that come from? Another guy gets into the ambulance, wearing white. Maybe he's a doctor. Those "terrorists" can't be helping him or anything. Oh but the doctor is Hamas too because he's in a ****g ambulance with someone from Hamas! We all know that Hamas is in charge of the government, and we act surprised when they start allocating resources to defend themselves.

Don't be so eager to buy a good bs story.

You completely disregarded the second part of my quote:

I stand with my basic sentiment...If anyone is using innocent civilians to hide behind then they are indeed the lowest of the low.

Edited by Lilly
typo

It's a building that was a hospital that gunmen are using to defend Gaza with.

I wonder what happened to the medical staff and the sick, dying and injured patients after they took the hospital over? :innocent:

Huh?

I see [Two terrorists] have left the location and get into the ambulance. One [terrorist]. Two. Two terrorists. Ahahaha. The captions read like they're narrated by The Count on Sesame St. Terrorists? Where did that come from? Another guy gets into the ambulance, wearing white. Maybe he's a doctor. Those "terrorists" can't be helping him or anything. Oh but the doctor is Hamas too because he's in a ****g ambulance with someone from Hamas! We all know that Hamas is in charge of the government, and we act surprised when they start allocating resources to defend themselves.

Yamato, I would have thought it was obvious that Ambulances are NOT supposed to be used for military purposes, and that includes transportation.

(correction: it CAN be used for transporting 'soldiers', but only if they are hors-de-combat).

If HAMAS terrorists are going to use Ambulances for personal transport (presumably to avoid being targeted by the IAF), then they can't subsequently cry crocodile tears when ALL ambulances become targets !

As for 'two vs twelve' ... I think we are talking about two separate incidents ?

What about them other hospitals? ...

I don't know.

The IDF hasn't made any comment about it yet.... which is suspicious, in my mind. It suggests that they either don't know why it was hit , or they know the reason, but are embarrassed (or ashamed) by it.

Presumably the truth will out over time ?

You completely disregarded the second part of my quote:

I stand with my basic sentiment...If anyone is using innocent civilians to hide behind then they are indeed the lowest of the low.

That has no relevance to this topic. If it did, both Israeli and Palestinian fighters do it.

And who is "they"? "They" are innocent civilians too, for all you know. Innocent civilians hiding with/behind other innocent civilians! OMG, right? But someone's brother in that house was a fighter! *GASP!* So that makes his entire family expendable! And it makes him hiding behind it when he's in the most crowded place on earth and doesn't have any other damned place to go. What, Gazans who fight back against an invasion can't go home to their families after fighting down the street somewhere? Who are you to say who they are? You don't know their names. You don't know anything about them. Maybe they're hiding "behind" civilians because Israel is giving a reason for civilians to hide in the first place, and if you're going to go hide too, that's where you go hide. In the hiding place where people are hiding. *gasp*

I wonder what happened to the medical staff and the sick, dying and injured patients after they took the hospital over? :innocent:

They could have fled. At least 100,000 people have been displaced. Some of them could have quit; how many broken bloody bodies can one person take?

If you're in a war, you're injured, you're in a tiny place called the Gaza Strip, there is no assigned fighting areas for you to go fight in where civilians aren't in the line of fire. What would you do, since you're complaining about details of what they do. You put down your radio? You put down your machine gun?

They're not securing the supplies still left inside that building from the Israeli theft and destruction? Oh no of course not, they're terrorists! They're keeping hospitals away from poor little children because they think it's fun! Poor little children whose bodies are blown apart by accurate, discretionary and righteous Israeli weapons. Thousands of people are injured, which according to Israel should be Hamas, right? Whatever.

There's as much smoke and debris in these replies as there was in the video. The point several of you Pali patsies are so deftly trying to evade is that ONE bomb dropped from an Israeli aircraft set off what was an bleeping ARSENAL of rockets and armaments. That amount of material wasn't emplaced in a day or even a week. That stuff was explosive, not just volatile and the explosions were like indians at Little Big Horn - they just kept coming and coming. I asked a simple question last night about this issue to another member here - is there ANY act by Hamas that you'd denounce? I got a dissertation and a sermon and NO answer.

• Like 2

What about them other hospitals? ...

Ask it another way -if they used ANY hospital to fight from, can we trust them not to use them ALL?

There's as much smoke and debris in these replies as there was in the video. The point several of you Pali patsies are so deftly trying to evade is that ONE bomb dropped from an Israeli aircraft set off what was an bleeping ARSENAL of rockets and armaments. That amount of material wasn't emplaced in a day or even a week. That stuff was explosive, not just volatile and the explosions were like indians at Little Big Horn - they just kept coming and coming. I asked a simple question last night about this issue to another member here - is there ANY act by Hamas that you'd denounce? I got a dissertation and a sermon and NO answer.

You expect pacifism in the face of oppression. Other than Jesus Christ himself in theory, I don't know anyone who meets such a ridiculous expectation.

• Like 2

... You don't know anything about them.

And you do?

Maybe they're hiding "behind" civilians because Israel is giving a reason for civilians to hide in the first place, and if you're going to go hide too, that's where you go hide. In the hiding place where people are hiding. *gasp*

And you know this how? Through the media perhaps?

You expect pacifism in the face of oppression. Other than Jesus Christ himself in theory, I don't know anyone who meets such a ridiculous expectation.

No, Yam. what you expect is the dissolution of the state and if the Jews are killed so be it. At least man up and say what you're about like Earl of Trumps gladly does.

And you do?

And you know this how? Through the media perhaps?

No, I don't. And that's how I know that you don't either. You don't have a clue who got into that ambulance and neither do I. If you want to play guilty until proven innocent with tiny figures being looked down upon by a helicopter, go play that upside down legal game with someone else. I apply our legal standards to other human beings in the world. People getting into an ambulance and speeding off doesn't prove jack squat.

As if they don't have a right to self defense. As if, they have to fight in total apartheid from anything to do with Hamas or else what, it's not politically correct enough for you?

Frankly, I don't care which 'side' one is on in this particular conflict (there's plenty of blame for both sides IMO) it's still low to use innocent civilians as a shield...period.

• Like 4