Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens on the moon syfy

CuriousRey

Ok, so last night I caught a bit of a special on syfy called aliens on the moon, I was only able to watch a few minutes of it before I fell asleep. Has anyone seen this special and what are your thoughts on the claims? The bit that I saw was talking about an apollo mission I forget which one catching a glimpse of some kind of air vent on the moon, secret bases and other structures. They showed some video and pictures and I absolutely could not see what they were talking about, they were all pixelated blurry photos or video and how they were managing to make the claims they were was absolutely beyond me. Does this fall into the same category as AA as far as disinformation? I cannot speak on the entire special as I only saw a bit, thank you.

The only aliens were the Astronauts who landed on the moon.

• Like 3

name='CuriousRey' timestamp='1406213855' post='5252248']

Does this fall into the same category as AA as far as disinformation? [/b]

Ive not seen it but YES is the answer, the Russians, Chinese and Japanese....and Indians, have all mapped the moon, and in regard to the Chinese/Indians/Japanese, they have used modern imagery tech, way way in advance of the old moon missions, with much greater resolutions! And not one of them has found bases or alien craft. But programs like this 'fo0rget about that'

eg:

China Unveils Best Moon Map Yet from Lunar Orbiter

Liu Dongkui, deputy chief commander of China's lunar probe project, reportedly said the Chang'e 2 lunar map is the highest-resolution view of the moon ever recorded, according to a Xinhua news agency report.

http://www.space.com/14536-china-moon-map-change-2-images.html

• Like 3

Ive not seen it but YES is the answer, the Russians, Chinese and Japanese....and Indians, have all mapped the moon, and in regard to the Chinese/Indians/Japanese, they have used modern imagery tech, way way in advance of the old moon missions, with much greater resolutions! And not one of them has found bases or alien craft. But programs like this 'fo0rget about that'

eg:

China Unveils Best Moon Map Yet from Lunar Orbiter

Liu Dongkui, deputy chief commander of China's lunar probe project, reportedly said the Chang'e 2 lunar map is the highest-resolution view of the moon ever recorded, according to a Xinhua news agency report.

http://www.space.com...e-2-images.html

Makes sense, I was looking at the images and the claims they were making based on the distortions and image artifacts were astounding. Presenting it as factual information was even more astounding to me, I can't imagine how many people

are watching this and biting and then spreading this information as truth. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Makes sense, I was looking at the images and the claims they were making based on the distortions and image artifacts were astounding. Presenting it as factual information was even more astounding to me, I can't imagine how many people

are watching this and biting and then spreading this information as truth. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

if there had ever been bases or alien artefacts, NASA (and others) would still be there. the greatest find ever wouldn't be ignored

• Like 1

I saw about 10 mins of it and turned it off.

This rates right up there with the Mermaids and Megalodon mockumentaries. Food for the sheep.

flockofsheep_zpsf1a6a84d.gif

• Like 2

Hah, that mermaids mockumentary was hillarious, they should have just made it a movie like sharknado.

• Like 4

I tried to watch this one as well...I did not succeed. Good thing as I suspect my brain would have most likely exploded from the silliness.

• Like 2

Hah, that mermaids mockumentary was hillarious, they should have just made it a movie like sharknado.

i thought that hilarious too.

I'd have tried to get commentary from "noted Biologist Doctor Helen Magnus*", or "Scientist Walter Bishop**" or "UN Intelligence Taskforce Scientific Adviser Doctor John Smith***" just to up the sheer silliness factor.

* Sanctuary

** Fringe

*** Doctor Who

• Like 1

I could only imagine what that commentary would consist of, it would be entertaining i'm sure.

I could only imagine what that commentary would consist of, it would be entertaining i'm sure.

well Walter's would be a lovely ramble about evolution and milkshakes for a start.

Doctor Smith's would be about their culture I'm sure, with random references to having dinner with the Merperson King and Captain Cook.

• Like 1

I have a friend who wholeheartedly believes that several of the Apollo pics show aliens peeking over ridgelines and strange lights, and buildings in the distance. There can be no discussion with such people on such topics, because they are already SURE that they have seen what they think they have seen. And any evidence to the contrary has been doctored, or taken at a different time, or what have you.

• Like 1

Same old fantasies dusted off and recycled evey five or six years. Ironic that everyone who frequents this site would dearly love to see something believable like this. Bad imagery does not mature gracefully with age.

Edited by John Wesley Boyd
  • Like 2

well Walter's would be a lovely ramble about evolution and milkshakes for a start.

Doctor Smith's would be about their culture I'm sure, with random references to having dinner with the Merperson King and Captain Cook.

Might as well throw John Crichton into it, as well.

I tried to watch this one as well...I did not succeed. Good thing as I suspect my brain would have most likely exploded from the silliness.

Oh no, the drop in IQ is only temporary.
  • Like 1

Might as well throw John Crichton into it, as well.

What would he know about mermaids?

He's be perfect for the "on the moon" documentary though.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for the faerie documentary next. Unless I somehow missed it already.

• Like 2

What would he know about mermaids?

He's be perfect for the "on the moon" documentary though.

Yes, he was there one episode, wasn't he?

You people have too much time on your hands.

:P

Cheers,

Badeskov

That's old news ! It's been all over the internet for some years now. It was Apollo 20 that found the alien spacecraft and there's some pretty clear colour video of all this on YouTube !

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTM5Qf0mO_Y[/media]

Very convincing !!!

You're easily convinced.Looks fake as L to me.

Sarcasm, so hard to detect on the interwebz :P

• Like 1

Is there a new thread we can put this into ? Maybe call it the Trash can thread ?

• Like 1