Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feds consider taking immigrants from Honduras

Wendigo Wangs

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/world/americas/administration-weighs-plan-to-move-processing-of-youths-seeking-entry-to-honduras-.html

Hoping to stem the recent surge of migrants at the Southwest border, the Obama administration is considering whether to allow hundreds of minors and young adults from Honduras into the United States without making the dangerous trek through Mexico, according to a draft of the proposal.

I am in disbelief with this administration. This is treasonous.

It's such a bold middle finger to this country. And it's obvious now this administration's intentions, which is to completely destroy the country Cloward-Piven style by overwhelming the system yet simultaneously creating a permanent under class of Democrat voters.

• Like 2

In case you haven't noticed, Obama is not worried about getting re-elected and has no problem alienating people on both sides of the aisle now.

edit to add, why haven't impeachment hearings for many reasons? IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

This is basically a middle finger to evry single person or family that entered this country the "right" way.

Maybe this "person"...(I have a whole bunch of other words I'd rather use) catches a nice dose of TB or something from his new "friends"...

• Like 1

Well that's certainly one way to stop illegal immigration from Mexico I suppose.

According to Wiki, we're middle of the road in how many people we let into our country. Let us presume we get harder with our immigration policies and we upped our game into the world's top 25% of most-strict countries.

What do the republican party prophecies say is going to happen?

Other than preventing the sensational sob stories from the PC media about who a DUI illegal-immigrant ran over, what other benefits are we expecting to gain? If the problem is merely that they're here, then this is about the relationship between the govt and the people on the border. The easy solution is to secure the border and then shut up. Where are the debates on the House floor about creating this new bureaucracy and funding it indefinitely into our future? How much is that going to cost? And what problems are we trying to solve here exactly?

For one, there'll be loads of jobs for people who are unemployed to do once the illegal aliens are fired.

What the hell Obama like really....we cant secure our border so lets just fly people here....

I dont understand how he has any good intentions for doing this, quote from the article.

"If approved, the plan would direct the government to screen thousands of children and youths in Honduras to see if they can enter the United States as refugees or on emergency humanitarian grounds. "

Hell if your going to fly people over atleast make them proper citizens.

Edited by spartan max2

Seems like his solution for the undocumented immigrant problem is to call them "refugees" and give them documents. Voila- They are legal. Problem solved.

In case you haven't noticed, Obama is not worried about getting re-elected and has no problem alienating people on both sides of the aisle now.

edit to add, why haven't impeachment hearings for many reasons? IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.

I think most of the republicans are down with the global agenda. And most of the ones left who are not, are probably being blackmailed cause of the NSA knowing their business.

• Like 1

According to Wiki, we're middle of the road in how many people we let into our country. Let us presume we get harder with our immigration policies and we upped our game into the world's top 25% of most-strict countries.

What do the republican party prophecies say is going to happen?

Other than preventing the sensational sob stories from the PC media about who a DUI illegal-immigrant ran over, what other benefits are we expecting to gain? If the problem is merely that they're here, then this is about the relationship between the govt and the people on the border. The easy solution is to secure the border and then shut up. Where are the debates on the House floor about creating this new bureaucracy and funding it indefinitely into our future? How much is that going to cost? And what problems are we trying to solve here exactly?

From my POV, a couple of the problems include dramaticaly adding to a already massive welfare state. Another would include them letting in gang members like M13, who have already begun to terrorize places here in the US.

Flipping the bill to transport, house, feed, and care for these people, should not be on the backs of the American people. We cant even treat our vets with proper medical care, yet we are gonna bring these people here? In many cases make them above all kinds of laws, including murder and rape. We are lizard people got it 100% right when he said this is Cloward and Pivons dream come true. This is a intentional plan to help move along the destruction of the economy.

• Like 1

I am not clear on USA Regulations re: Refugees, but in Europe they are supposed to claim for this status in the first country, that is not affected by the same problems that they are fleeing from. In this case shouldn't refugee status be claimed IN Mexico?

This does not always work in practise if the "host" transit nation turns a blind eye to them (such as France - where refugees and illegal immigrants build camps near the Northern Ports of France and try "Truck Hopping" across to the UK.

That aside, I believe those are the UN Regulations on the matter.

This is basically a middle finger to evry single person or family that entered this country the "right" way.

Maybe this "person"...(I have a whole bunch of other words I'd rather use) catches a nice dose of TB or something from his new "friends"...

So about 40% of the population than?