Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angela Brosso and Melanie Bernas

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Then why did Ronnie have the purple bike?

To my knowledge, what became of either of those bikes has never been ascertained.

We know BPM seeked out like minded individuals who shared his tastes in steampunk and other subcultures. Is it that far-fetched that he would have befriended a cross-dressing warlock?

In the first place, I see no reason to speculate about whether or not there was an accomplice in either of these murders.

To my knowledge, what became of either of those bikes has never been ascertained.

In the first place, I see no reason to speculate about whether or not there was an accomplice in either of these murders.

Then you must not be a very good detective. Voiceinthewind, a witness, said Ronnie had the bike at his apartment and that he or she filed a report against him. When the police showed up Ronnie's excuse was the purple bike had been stolen. Angela's boyfriend himself said that purple bikes were extremely rare in 1992. In addition, Voiceinthewind stated Ronnie was a cross dresser and warlock and his circle of friends had ties to Sunnyslope where Bryan Patrick Miller lived. Another individual came on this forum and gave me the name of Ronnie and Chris as well and said they both were a bi-sexual couple into drugs. I will send you their mugshots but as I learned the hard way with the old thread, you cant post peoples full names on here unless they have been announced as suspects in a case publicly. Ronald M. and Christopher B. are BPM's same age and have criminal histories.

Another reason why the accomplice theory seems legit is the nature of the crimes. So if BPM acted alone he would have had to kill and grab Angela and throw her and the bike into his car quickly. Plausible but it would have been allot easier if 2-3 men(women?) were involved and killed her and Ronnie rode the bike back to his apartment.

^ It appears to me that unless Miller confesses, it'll never be known what became of either of those bikes.

I've already explained (and I think you surely can recall) my theory as to why the bikes were missing from those crime scenes.

^ It appears to me that unless Miller confesses, it'll never be known what became of either of those bikes.

I've already explained (and I think you surely can recall) my theory as to why the bikes were missing from those crime scenes.

It's not about finding the bikes it's about busting the accomplices. Voiceinthewind said Ronnie studied at Devry so there is a good starting point if police lost the report from when they visited his apartment. People out there reading this know who Ronnie is and we need them to come forward. He has friends named "Chris" and "John" and possibly "William/Bubby".

Edited by Lucas North-justiceseeker

This is all very confusing.. "Homosexual warlocks".?! Why would gay men rape women? And what the heck are " homosexual warlock s"?

This is all very confusing.. "Homosexual warlocks".?! Why would gay men rape women? And what the heck are " homosexual warlock s"?

Ronnie and Chris were said to be bi-sexual and not gay

Phoenix police only charged Bryan Patrick Miller with a sexual offense in the Melanie Bernas case which means Angela, who's bike Ronnie was hiding, was not raped or sexually assaulted.

This means that the DNA found on Brosso's body was probably defense wounds such as fingernails while the DNA found on Melanie was probably semen.

Ronnie lived at Angela's apartment complex in a unit on "east side of Woodstone along the wall". He apparently attended DeVry university and was the only member of the group calling himself a warlock. He is the one who had Angela's 21 speed purple Diamondback 1992 Topanga mountain bike.

About a week before Brosso's murder a Halloween party was held at the complex where Ronnie and his friends dressed as Warlocks with "caped hoods".

I was told the reason Melanie was not decapitated was because "the most violent member of the group wasn't present". This means that BPM worked with at least Ronnie in Angela's death and acted alone or without one of Ronnie, Chris, John or Bubby in Melanie's homicide.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I'm bumping this thread because it blows my mind Phoenix PD have not arrested Ronnie or Chris yet. Credible evidence revealed says BPM had accomplices and the fact that he called himself a zombie hunter as a middle aged man makes it hard not to believe that he could have been a member of Ronnie's warlock club.

• 2 months later...

BUMP! 

Ok so they have started connect Miller to Brandy Meyers but what about Ronnie and his warlock group? There is a strange youtube group that seems to know Bryan Patrick Miller. Basically some guys from Sunnyslope

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

In my mind being in  Phoenix, this murderer may have been a illegal or a Muslim psychopath .

As far as I know, Bryan is a U. S. citizen. 

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

In my mind being in  Phoenix, this murderer may have been a illegal or a Muslim psychopath .

Because Phoenix abounds in illegal immigrant/Muslim psychopaths?

But why would the murderer want the bikes?  He may have been a illegal immigrant living in the woods, with no transportation or a possibility  of selling the bikes. 

On 9/16/2016 at 5:33 AM, docyabut2 said:

But why would the murderer want the bikes?  He may have been a illegal immigrant living in the woods, with no transportation or a possibility  of selling the bikes. 

Because serial killers keep trophies. You obviously aren't very bright. Bryan is white and his accomplice Ronnie is likely the same ethnicity.

• 2 months later...

Whatever happened to this thread? Why is it so hard to believe that Bryan Patrick Miller had accomplices? He was part of plenty of groups at the time of his arrest; several online and his steampunk group. What about the 1992 group from Woodstone Apartments? The group including the man who was said to have in his possession Angela's stolen bike. The crossdesser "Ronnie" who dressed with his friends as "warlocks" for the Halloween party at the complex. Where is the user Voiceinthewind? He came on this site on the old thread that was deleted in 2012/13. Gave us so much useful information even claiming he saw Ronnie with that bike. Bryan isn't a crossdresser but was into steampunk. Wouldn't someone like this hang out with Warlocks?  Why is this important? Its because Bryan is said to be ,by police and FBI even, to have been a highly prolific serial killer who killed not just Angela and Melanie but possibly Brandi Myers and maybe dozens of others. Finding Ronnie could open a whole new world and bring closure to countless victims families. Voiceinthewind I know you are out there. I still have a printed copy of your old posts and I will take a picture of it when I find them and share them on this thread soon. We could use some more of your co-operation buddy.  We need others to come here. I know I am right. Its more then just Bryan and I would guess this Ronnie person is Bryan's partner in serial killing. Finding this drug addicted cross dresser is paramount.

• 2 weeks later...

^ His name was already on a list of possible suspects? That's interesting... I mean, it just makes me wonder what put him on the list in the first place.

• 4 months later...

Bad news looks like the zombie hunters defense team was able to con the judge into getting the case delayed an entire year! Its ridiculous because he has been in custody for over 2 years now and has had ample time to prepare his defense.  But who cares about justice its all about lawyers making money!

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 9.27.34 PM.png

10 hours ago, Lucas North-justiceseeker said:

Bad news looks like the zombie hunters defense team was able to con the judge into getting the case delayed an entire year! Its ridiculous because he has been in custody for over 2 years now and has had ample time to prepare his defense.

Thanks for the update.

The same has occurred with the trial of Charles Merritt. One delay after another and it's now been over two years since the arrest.

Ok, old native here. And I say "old" native because of the influx of people that decided (don't know why) to move to AZ back in 1991. Our population was growing vastly to where all the building going east of the valley has areas where there's nothing but subdivisions. And with that influx of people came a change to how people acted out here. Natives like me moved out of the valley to get away from rude impatient people that were coming from CA, IL, TX, NY (to name a few). An AZ native is laid back, friendly, and wants to talk and get to know you. NOT what you get now. With all that being said;

I was in High School while all that was taking place. And around that time frame we were still getting an influx of outsiders moving here. But not only that the 101 and 202 was in the process of being dug out and built, started in 1991 and the majority of it was finished around early 2000's (I say that because they decided after the main part was complete to add HOV lanes, then they decided to link the 101 in one loop and 202 in another) and there is another portion that's trying to be built around South Mountain today. There were a lot of people from different places who seemed to want to change our hospitable nature and we were getting more problems because of it. Also what was going on at that time in the areas of Downtown Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, South Phoenix, and parts of Mid and North Phoenix was a fad of "wannabe gangs", Mainly Mexican (we do have quite a problem with illegals, been having one for going on for almost 30 years now),  where you "gotta kill to join". Plus Central and North Phoenix had a slight row between the Black gangs and the Newly Forming Mexican gangs. So the 90's had quite a bit of news on the violence of these clashes. 

About those cases, they had blips on the news about those mixed in with the rest of the violence they reported on Phoenix (mainly AVE side) and Glendale. I re-read the articles and had to laugh when they were talking about the streets. That area is known for trouble since before I was born and continues on to where you can play drinking games with the news (two shots if they say it happened on an AVE, one for a ST. Two if in Glendale, one if in South Phoenix, one and a half if North or Mid Phoenix). And for finding mutilated bodies in the desert isn't as uncommon as one might think. It's still perfect dumping grounds. If I remember correctly the only reason they got more than a blurb of "another dead body found" or "another shooting took place" for Glendale and Phoenix was because of the state of the bodies were found. And it wasn't covered like the Baseline Rapist or the Shooter ones were. They did just as much coverage on that as they did on the mysterious torso found in the canal on Southern Ave between Price Rd and Dobson Rd. in the early 2000 or the coverage of the dead body in a bag found in a shallow ditch on the NE corner of Dobson and Elliot in mid to late 2000 (which is now the parking lot of Circle K). Or the ritualistic killings of people and animals they kept finding on different canal locks throughout Apache Junction in the 70's and 80's. 

The fact that there were only two to connect seems to me that the person knew both ladies or they were just "drifting through" after sneaking across. And, unless I misread, doesn't it take more than two bodies to call it a Serial Killer? Last time I delve into that subject it had to be more than three. And the fact there has been nothing since then to link anymore bodies tells me that they were either done, or went out of state. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

:rolleyes: Well it doesn't hurt to have a link to it here then, does it. :)

Ah, gotcha. Sorry, I misread you at first. :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm shocked no other arrests have been made. Bryan must have had help from Ronnie or Chris. It isn't hard for me to fathom a guy pretending to be a zombie hunter would hang around with cross dressers pretending to be warlocks. The user voiceinthewind said Ronnie had Angela's purple bike and was the leader of the group. He apparently hosted that Halloween party a week before Angela was killed at the apartment complex. He said when the cops showed up Ronnie told them the bike had been stolen. I hope the detectives I talked to, whom Joe Krakowiecki referred me to, have at least interviewed this guy Ronnie who is an accessory to murder and who has hidden/destroyed evidence. Even if he didn't kill or rape the girls he still helped Bryan do it. Why should he get away with it?