Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angela Brosso and Melanie Bernas

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Bryan Patrick Miller's trial has been delayed yet again until October

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 2.37.41 PM.png

• 1 year later...

On 5/7/2018 at 2:38 PM, Lucas North-justiceseeker said:

Bryan Patrick Miller's trial has been delayed yet again until October

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 2.37.41 PM.png

Here is a direct link to the court information. Bryan Patrick Miller's lawyers have been constantly delaying his trial for years now. He's almost been in custody for 5 years already.
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2015-102066

Here is a interview on Youtube with Brandy Myers sister who believes the canal killer killed her in Sunnyslope in May of 1992

• 1 year later...

I saw on the court website Bryan Patrick Miller's trial is scheduled for 2-23-2021 at 10:30am. 

On 10/19/2019 at 5:17 PM, Lucas North-justiceseeker said:

Here is a direct link to the court information. Bryan Patrick Miller's lawyers have been constantly delaying his trial for years now. He's almost been in custody for 5 years already.
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2015-102066

*obstructing his trial

2 hours ago, mmmwings said:

*obstructing his trial

Yeah meanwhile isnt it odd we have heard very little on new cases connected to him? According to records he had several addresses in Washington. So 2 different states.

• 1 year later...

His trial FINALLY begins today. 

https://ktar.com/story/5273137/bench-trial-for-man-accused-of-killing-2-women-in-phoenix-to-begin-monday/

My biggest questions are since he is going to trial that means no plea bargain and without plea bargains no confessions so what does that mean in regards to getting confessions from him to lead to more victims? People have speculated that Adrienne Salinas (2013) , Brandy Myers (1992), Christine Jurek (2010) and Shannon Aumock (1992) among others could be victims of BPM. 

In 1992 BPM lived at a home near 35th and Cactus roughly a mile west where Angela disappeared. When arrested in 2015 he was living at 7th street and Mountain View. 

Were the bikes in his shed connected to Angela and Melanie? 

And what about potential accomplices? 

• 11 months later...

I wanted to share my new discoveries with this crew here as I know that the victim's boyfriend was posting here at some point.  I am hoping to make contact with him to help get this information to police with a strong support base and following.

I am a cryptographer that has worked on some of the hardest ciphers to date, and when reviewing some letters from a supposed Serial Killer in California, I discovered the name of Bob Crane and some of his local friends and his lover.  It also detailed information about landmarks in the area to look for to recognize a location in Arizona.  The ciphers revealed not only were they looking to kill Bob Crane as a symbolic beginning to a series of Satanic killings in AZ, but that they were also planning out more of them across the valley for a later time.

From my research into the previous killings conducted by the individual, identifying a suspect in the murder of Bob Crane in Scottsdale, I was able to produce compelling new evidence behind the declarations of a specific member of a known Satanic Cult, named Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, the founder of the Church of Satan and Temple of Set, as well as a member of the US Military that was partisan with the activities behind the Phoenix Project.  In this Vietnam-era operation a computer was used to gather names and details/keywords that allowed them to target and assassinate up to 1800 people per month over the course of some time.  The later killings that were found to hold these same Military-based traits in the states, were modeled in part on the same use of names and details in the selection of killings, and shows that there was a ringleader that was operating in one region conducting killings, while communicating with others in a group that were coined the "4Pi Cult" or "4Pi".  These traits helped to confirm the suspicions when the ciphers were decoded revealing the names of targeted individuals, and the other details about the victims, while each cipher made contained the name of the person in the group that was communicating with the others.

In these files were numerous statements about movements throughout the region in AZ, plotting the course of not just the killings of Bob Crane, listing his name and details about his personal friends and associations he had in the Entertainment Industry, but also the generation of a theory behind their Cult activities in Maricopa County, using details found mapping out locations in the area, other than the location of Bob Crane's apartment.

From this self-evident observation, I moved to speak with the Court Reporter from the AZ Republic, Joseph Jaafari, and secured a meeting to discuss the publication of this new line of inquiry, with the worksheets from the decoding of the ciphers, and was escalated to the Features department managed by Michael Braga.  As we have not gone to publish yet, I took the time to consider that a number of other killings with ritualistic traits, could be tied into the same declarations and threats made in the letters that Aquino was found recently to have authored.

Was working on some other ciphers too that seemed to all be patterned from the same cabal of cult killers, and discovered that these were used to deliver a number of plans for operations that even showed a list of names and descriptions of the targets in AZ. Names of Bernas, Brosso, and Meyers were found as well as the name Brian Pat Miller mentioning he was from HI, along with the descriptions of the type of murders, and the locations where the bodies were found and the girl was abducted.  I would call this a solid piece of new and unseen information and I am preparing a document to be uploaded here to show the results from my examination of the ciphers in these letters.

I am a cryptographer that has been working with law enforcement in the uncovering of information in the case of a series of letters that were dropped on girl's bikes in Indiana, from the Tinsley Murder, and a letter that was later found called the SIKIKEY in the attempt at framing Steven Avery from Manitowoc, WI, ending with a letter called the Gidget Letter mailed to FBI directly in Seattle claiming responsibility for the Tom Wales killing. It seems that in these cases that someone was trying to get a message to authorities in secret in order to derail investigations and form shotty indictments for a number of cases.  While these newer letters were meant to whitewash the previous killings with new suspects and media spins, adding scapegoats selected for each, they also detailed instructions for later stages of their affairs, including the framing of Bryan Patrick Miller.  One case they tried to use a faulty forensic test called the MtDNA Test.  It was found to be inadmissible in court due to the fact that in control groups a false positive was found in 50% or more of the test subjects in the appeal process.  He proved he was innocent and that he had been set up using the SIKIKEY Letter in order to portray him as a Serial Killer.  He also started the Avery Task Force officially granting over 900 inmates the chance to appeal for new tests and trials.  With the case still in limbo it relies on the investigative work that revolved around the discovery of these letters and the later denial that they were lured by a third party in making the false accusations, and that they had actually participated in railroading him a second time.

Likewise I found inconsistencies in the BPM trial that were seen to possibly show that the police were tasked with planting DNA evidence.  They also refused to accept that they were covering up the false positives of his identification using an incomplete and faulty Ancestry database.  The fact that the body floating in the water was found to have been matched to BPM from semen samples on the victim, even though it was in the water for some time, is a farce.  They could not legitimately verify that sample from a submerged body that was not found for some time, as the samples dilute in a day or so according to forensic studies taken, leading me to believe that they had invented the whole thing and actually just collected samples following him and sent those into the lab to be matched via the so called ancestry database, and that they could not possibly implicate him in both killings with the lack of evidence from two complete and sanitary samples.

These newer letters were all laced with cryptic steganography, technical encryption systems used to create textbook cipher structures, and the signatures of a wet work agent that was selected to carry on the previous affairs of the past agents of this cult.  They were given anonymity even throughout the investigation I helped to break ciphers for, and the entire affair was meant to be sensationalized in the media in order to erase any information behind the importance of these ciphers, as they would reveal a group of behind-the-scenes influences that they have with backing from the federal govt and the govt of foreign states.  As these cases revolved around the identification of a person with military type training and precision, with the ability to stalk victims with specific detailed traits left to consider in the way they were killed, the govt was naturally looking to keep this entire affair quiet in order to maintain their own positions behind their implications of a number of innocent people.  They did not want you to know that the govt was involved in plotting out Satanic Ritualistic abductions, rapes, and murders.  I don't know about the cases of Christine Jurek and Shannon Aumock, but I do know that the three mentioned above were definitely listed in the ciphers.

Having exposed the ciphers that Aquino made in the original affairs in the 60s/70s/80s which mention the targeting of Bob Crane in AZ, I also broke down the ciphers of their next set with Kryptos at Langley, which showed a mass of details like the phrases SOW ONE MESA REVENUE, MR MORMONS CO OTO, and SATNC VHT TAAEXN, SLA CT AL OHVAR, ARASONA CANAL.  These ciphers were made in the 90s and were meant to carry on their killings and money laundering affairs in the valley, that were tied to the killings as a form of ritual murder meant to keep investigators baffled and distracted with false leads and strange elements of the crimes added as to create a suspensful mystery.

So to recap

1) Ciphers found with details of targets in AZ, beginning with Bob Crane

2) Ciphers exposed the operations of a CIA/DoD member from the Phoenix Project, from their Psychological Warfare Director and founder of two Satanic Cults

3) Ciphers from CIA's puzzle at Langley found to continue these operations after the Z operations before them, adding new details for targets in AZ in the 90s

4) Ciphers from the 2004-2006 eras found to hold instructions for law enforcement agents that were tasked with false accusations, planting evidence in each, listing BPM as their scapegoat, with Arpaio being the most likely person that was tasked with influencing the case, or witholding crucial evidence/tampering/planting evidence to implicate him.  He was also named in these ciphers as a person of reference tasked with organizing internal controls over the case's direction.

The information is seen here in the preliminary examinations and the final worksheets are on the way, with the updates added here for your review before the end of this next week....I want them to be in order so that they are shown in the sequence of the events that transpired after.

Ciphers Found Detailing Killings in AZ

As you can see he has a sort of persona that is dressed the part of an art dealer named Forrest Fenn. 

His book Thrill of the Chase was titled to take on the image of The Most Dangerous Game, about hunting humans.

In this interview he is asked a basic question, but then branches off into a sort of tangent that makes no sense for the conversation at hand.  He then starts mentioning legal issues, preachers, undertakers, and family.  This being a trait of a senile old man in his 80s for some, but instead of talking about the treasure, he oddly mentions throwing a bike into the high waters .......and mentions the color turquoise in the same statement.

Remember that this man is a serial killer and has a degree of military training which is partly due to the Phoenix Project in Vietnam.

He and others targeted victims for assassinations and sanctioned killings based on the use of a computer to select from HUMINT gathering using their names and their previous activities from his connections to the files holding their details.  He metions spending "many man hours on that subject" and mentions "thanks for the input" as if in another tone.

He was also good friends with Barry Goldwater so he was familiar with the area, claiming to have gone on digs together.

The other pics below show his many faces and the crimes associated with them in police profile sketches

Forrest Fenn’s Bike.jpg

He was identified as killing a mass of couples and finally abducting two girls in Italy as late as 1983.

The series of different police sketches show the nature of this person and his numerous faces and names.

Forrest Fenn AKA Michael Aquino Il Mostro Di Firenze.jpg

Edited by EldoradoEnterprises

Here you can see other comparisons from US based police sketches, both of the Lake Berryessa Killings' suspect and then from John Doe #2 from OKC.

Proving he was the Zodiac ringleader was made from breaks in the ciphers from his killings in CA and AZ as well as being the notorious Il Mostro Di Firenze.

You can see he has a long running plan that is backed by Entertainment Industry moguls as well.

Aquino Forrest Fenn John Doe 2 Zodiac Compilation.jpg

It's from Pg 25 of his book and memoir, filled with images that contain this type of addition and steganography.

IM ZODIAC on the design of the books, being out of place on the shelf.

The fact he was a Z operative, means that he was also known to have authored letters with ciphers in them that mention the expansion of his cult and govt ties to the valley of AZ for some time, with even Bob Crane mentioned in the '72 letters....

Thrill of the Chase Forrest Fenn Name Hidden.jpg

This is the blocking technique that was developed to deliver a mass of secondary and tertiary stennos with shortened phrases

Combined here it mentions killing Bob Crane and numerous landmarks in AZ around Phoenix.  As you can see there were a few telltale signs of this one that stood out as holding additional traits about later killings he made while using this same cipher to carry the message.

One looks oddly like a knife shape in the middle, and at the bottom it mentions the words I HAVE THE LIDL KID saying AROUND MALL....forming the shape of buildings from above. On the right is the V shape of the canal, reading YOU MAY NEED PIECE OF SCUBA GEAR, while on the lower section in the left part, it mentions being on the RIVER and beginning in the word BOTTOM, it shows name BERNAS in the vertical read sharing the same letter B, and forms BROSSO as well.

This is the first of letters in the series that I mentioned.....

Zodiac Bob Crane 1978 LETTERS Secret Name Mike Aquino Intel.jpg

Edited by EldoradoEnterprises

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2023 at 2:40 AM, EldoradoEnterprises said:

I wanted to share my new discoveries with this crew here as I know that the victim's boyfriend was posting here at some point.  I am hoping to make contact with him to help get this information to police with a strong support base and following.

I am a cryptographer that has worked on some of the hardest ciphers to date, and when reviewing some letters from a supposed Serial Killer in California, I discovered the name of Bob Crane and some of his local friends and his lover.  It also detailed information about landmarks in the area to look for to recognize a location in Arizona.  The ciphers revealed not only were they looking to kill Bob Crane as a symbolic beginning to a series of Satanic killings in AZ, but that they were also planning out more of them across the valley for a later time.

From my research into the previous killings conducted by the individual, identifying a suspect in the murder of Bob Crane in Scottsdale, I was able to produce compelling new evidence behind the declarations of a specific member of a known Satanic Cult, named Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, the founder of the Church of Satan and Temple of Set, as well as a member of the US Military that was partisan with the activities behind the Phoenix Project.  In this Vietnam-era operation a computer was used to gather names and details/keywords that allowed them to target and assassinate up to 1800 people per month over the course of some time.  The later killings that were found to hold these same Military-based traits in the states, were modeled in part on the same use of names and details in the selection of killings, and shows that there was a ringleader that was operating in one region conducting killings, while communicating with others in a group that were coined the "4Pi Cult" or "4Pi".  These traits helped to confirm the suspicions when the ciphers were decoded revealing the names of targeted individuals, and the other details about the victims, while each cipher made contained the name of the person in the group that was communicating with the others.

In these files were numerous statements about movements throughout the region in AZ, plotting the course of not just the killings of Bob Crane, listing his name and details about his personal friends and associations he had in the Entertainment Industry, but also the generation of a theory behind their Cult activities in Maricopa County, using details found mapping out locations in the area, other than the location of Bob Crane's apartment.

From this self-evident observation, I moved to speak with the Court Reporter from the AZ Republic, Joseph Jaafari, and secured a meeting to discuss the publication of this new line of inquiry, with the worksheets from the decoding of the ciphers, and was escalated to the Features department managed by Michael Braga.  As we have not gone to publish yet, I took the time to consider that a number of other killings with ritualistic traits, could be tied into the same declarations and threats made in the letters that Aquino was found recently to have authored.

Was working on some other ciphers too that seemed to all be patterned from the same cabal of cult killers, and discovered that these were used to deliver a number of plans for operations that even showed a list of names and descriptions of the targets in AZ. Names of Bernas, Brosso, and Meyers were found as well as the name Brian Pat Miller mentioning he was from HI, along with the descriptions of the type of murders, and the locations where the bodies were found and the girl was abducted.  I would call this a solid piece of new and unseen information and I am preparing a document to be uploaded here to show the results from my examination of the ciphers in these letters.

I am a cryptographer that has been working with law enforcement in the uncovering of information in the case of a series of letters that were dropped on girl's bikes in Indiana, from the Tinsley Murder, and a letter that was later found called the SIKIKEY in the attempt at framing Steven Avery from Manitowoc, WI, ending with a letter called the Gidget Letter mailed to FBI directly in Seattle claiming responsibility for the Tom Wales killing. It seems that in these cases that someone was trying to get a message to authorities in secret in order to derail investigations and form shotty indictments for a number of cases.  While these newer letters were meant to whitewash the previous killings with new suspects and media spins, adding scapegoats selected for each, they also detailed instructions for later stages of their affairs, including the framing of Bryan Patrick Miller.  One case they tried to use a faulty forensic test called the MtDNA Test.  It was found to be inadmissible in court due to the fact that in control groups a false positive was found in 50% or more of the test subjects in the appeal process.  He proved he was innocent and that he had been set up using the SIKIKEY Letter in order to portray him as a Serial Killer.  He also started the Avery Task Force officially granting over 900 inmates the chance to appeal for new tests and trials.  With the case still in limbo it relies on the investigative work that revolved around the discovery of these letters and the later denial that they were lured by a third party in making the false accusations, and that they had actually participated in railroading him a second time.

Likewise I found inconsistencies in the BPM trial that were seen to possibly show that the police were tasked with planting DNA evidence.  They also refused to accept that they were covering up the false positives of his identification using an incomplete and faulty Ancestry database.  The fact t

Yeah I don't buy any of this. You gotta go by fact and this just reeks like that rails Alex Jones kind of stuff. Bryan was linked via DNA and his own statements, drawings and witness statements. Now I do think from what others posted on here his buddies knew a lot more. When I contacted the PHX PD detective a few years back about what I discovered through these forums he told me I was wasting their time.

For those who are unaware some poster named Voice in the Wind posted earlier in the oiginal Brosso/Bernas murders thread that was deleted that about Bryan's alleged buddies who lived at the Woodstone Apartments Ronald M and Christopher B. Those guys according to Voice in the Wind allegedly participated in Brosso and Bernas murders and Ronald allegedly helped hide the purple bike belonging to Brosso. And we know Bryan Miller was the only guy arrested in this case. From what I found online via google searching Ronald M and Christopher B they both still live in the Phoenix are and are around Bryan's age and have many mugshots online for drug arrests. They will take whatever they may or may not know to the grave I guess if they were actually involved.

But this zodiac stuff is just pure conspiracy theory BS. I saw your message reaching out for me to help and I can't help you. I wont because I don't believe any of this. Sorry. 

Edited by Lucas North-justiceseeker