Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ufo above Toronto

qxcontinuum

So last night my daughter woke up crying in the middle of the night due to a bad dream. My dog started hauling to nothing after an hour. In the morning while still dark in the room, my budgies were almost killing them-self in the cage flying bling panicked by something, hitting the walls, something that never happened in the past.

Now i was just reading the following in Toronto's star

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/07/27/was_it_a_ufo_flashing_flying_object_reported_over_toronto.html

When videos hit the news and apparently a lot of people saw the allegued UFO I always wait for more videos. Did a quick search and only found the same video reposted several times.

Very strange, Phoenix lights part 2 here we go....

could be some kind of Crane.

• Like 1

So last night my daughter woke up crying in the middle of the night due to a bad dream. My dog started hauling to nothing after an hour. In the morning while still dark in the room, my budgies were almost killing them-self in the cage flying bling panicked by something, hitting the walls, something that never happened in the past.

Now i was just reading the following in Toronto's star

http://www.thestar.c...er_toronto.html

Could there be a connection between the UFO and the weird happenings going on in your house?

Did you hear/see/feel anything above your house?

Edited by Crow T. Sharkbot

In my opinion, this is suspicious only in the strictest definition that it’s an unidentified object (i.e., it could be a hoax, drone, tower(s), etc.) so best to hold off judgment until more evidence is presented.

• Like 1

I'm really hoping someone steps forward with another sighting from a different angle. This is very interesting footage and I don't have a good explanation off the top of my head. Here's hoping for more ....

have a look at 5145 Yonge street Toronto...use google street view.

• Like 1

What's the point of calling the police over a UFO sighting? You think the police have the ability to fly all the way up there to investigate it?

• Like 3

have a look at 5145 Yonge street Toronto...use google street view.

A possibility. I couldn't quite get the lineups to match the building profiles but it doesn't necessarily have to be the same crane.

There's still the bit about the one overhead. Wonder what that one is?

• Like 1

A possibility. I couldn't quite get the lineups to match the building profiles but it doesn't necessarily have to be the same crane.

There's still the bit about the one overhead. Wonder what that one is?

I agree it doesn't seem to line up properly with the buildings with regards to those in the video, but it definitely shows a lot of work going on in the area plus the angled elevation of the crane fits rather well (at least to the naked eye).

Not sure on the bright light high in the sky but this could literally be anything I suppose :tu:

• Like 1

I note a common thread amongst lots of UFO sightings. A video or photos are produced of the UFO and a description is given which contains descriptions of behaviour not shown in the video.

Typically this is a description which says the object flew off in dramatic fashion that can't be explained by any sort of human made craft. But the flying off behaviour isn't in the video.

The link says there's 2 pieces of video but only one is shown. Is there a second video anyone knows of that actually shows the light flying off?

Or should I go with my gut instinct and chalk this up to another dull video attached to an exaggerated story?

• Like 2

I note a common thread amongst lots of UFO sightings. A video or photos are produced of the UFO and a description is given which contains descriptions of behaviour not shown in the video.

Typically this is a description which says the object flew off in dramatic fashion that can't be explained by any sort of human made craft. But the flying off behaviour isn't in the video.

The link says there's 2 pieces of video but only one is shown. Is there a second video anyone knows of that actually shows the light flying off?

Or should I go with my gut instinct and chalk this up to another dull video attached to an exaggerated story?

Gut instinct for sure. :tu:

I'm really hoping someone steps forward with another sighting from a different angle. This is very interesting footage and I don't have a good explanation off the top of my head. Here's hoping for more ....

Agreed. It is very unusual, the thing is kind of pulsating at some point and it does not look like your typical plane. If the video is genuine, which is very possible since I have no reason to think it was tampered with, than I have no explanation.

Such ''bright spot'' UFO have been filmed on more than one occasion in Canada not only Toronto but in Vancouver as well.

[media=]

[/media]

This was reported by Charles Lamoureux, a Canadian amateur astronomer and videographer. You can see a bright spot moving at high speed across the sky.

Edited by sam_comm

Is it a tower block,somebody could quite easily be swinging something from the roof.Why do they keep panning away from the Object...?

Smells like a Hoax to me...

• Like 1

A lot of permits have been issued for commercial and law enforcement drones. Just saying.

Agreed. It is very unusual, the thing is kind of pulsating at some point and it does not look like your typical plane.

Look at the lights when it pans away from the UFO and towards the city. Plenty of the other non-UFO lights are flickering in the same way which makes me think the flickering is some sort of artefact and not an inherent property of whatever the light is.
  • Like 2

The one overhead doesn't move. Probably a planet or star.

It was the diagonal line of lights that led her outside, and those look, to me, like balloons. Probably advertising balloons. Like this one...

416Xe1NHZWL.jpg

The one high up in the sky I don't have a good guess. But it did not move in the video like was said. It could be that a cloud moved across it. My guess would be Venus....

• Like 2

What's the point of calling the police over a UFO sighting? You think the police have the ability to fly all the way up there to investigate it?

Actually a police officer tweeted that was seeing a ufo , "his first." Initially he thought to be a drone but then changes his view tweeting about a ufo

Here's more to the story

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ufo-over-toronto-flashing-lights-confound-sky-watchers-1.1934103

Based on what appears on the video, we see a straight line of lights pointing up at the left and following the direction of that line we are lead to the point of flashing light at the top left.

This suggests an LED kite with LEDs also mounted to the lower section of the line.

The advertising balloon showed by DieChecker is a good guess, but to the best of my knowledge these are not outfitted with LEDs and are taken down at night. In fact, I am pretty sure the car dealerships are not allowed to leave them up unattended during the night.

This was reported by Charles Lamoureux, a Canadian amateur astronomer and videographer. You can see a

bright spot moving at high speed across the sky.

Lamoureux is a hoaxer. Just look at the other clips (e.g.orbs, chemtrails) on his YT channel and you know where

he is coming from. He also created the so called "Orb Tracker 1" (hahaha!), that’s a semi-professional hexacopter

with on-board cam. For this "project" he opened a PayPal donation account on his YT channel and it seems that

there were enough morons who funded him this equipment as there are some clips of the hexacopter on the

channel, including a vid showing the device flying at nighttime with flashing LEDs on. And his so called UFO clips

do not show anything extraordinary, just satellites, stars, planes and other normal stuff.

• Like 2