Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bad luck killed the dinosaurs-

taniwha

Dinosaurs could be roaming the Earth today instead of humans if they had not fallen victim to colossal bad luck, according to new research led by Scottish scientists.

An international team of palaeontologists used the latest fossil records and analytical methods to reconstruct events leading to the demise of the prehistoric creatures around 66 million years ago.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/scientists-finally-unlock-mystery-of-why-dinosaurs-died-really-bad-luck-1-3490339

Edited by taniwha

QUOTE-

Bad luck killed the dinosaurs-

- Scottish scientists claim

sure it was bad luck Taniwha- how unlucky was it that all the dinosaurs were in the same place as the meteor when it crashed! very unlucky indeed!!

:-)

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 2

I wouldn't call it bad luck. I prefer the term being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I wouldn't call it bad luck. I prefer the term being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

bad luck then?

• Like 1

i think it was deliberate by something else to place humans here

The Earth has been hit before many times and you have no claim to back it up

I thought it was a meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

It was but there other factors at work that contributed to it

Wouldn't that be...bad luck?

bad luck then?

Sorry, I was reading a few articles on Murphy's Law recently. When I replied, I was thinking in terms of its motto: anything that can go wrong will go wrong. You can wear a scarf adorned with rabbit's feet braided with four leaf clovers only to get caught on an escalator and choke to death.

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:
  • Like 1

.... You can wear a scarf adorned with rabbit's feet braided with four leaf clovers only to get caught on an escalator and choke to death.

a080.gif

Now there's some bad luck!

• Like 1

Also the uprising of West Indian lilac was thought to be a cause.

The Dinosaurs must have caused all the volcanic activity and the rising and falling of the oceans, not to mention the temperature variations by not be ecologically-minded. That must be where global warming comes from. The Dinos started it!

The Dinosaurs must have caused all the volcanic activity and the rising and falling of the oceans, not to mention the temperature variations by not be ecologically-minded. That must be where global warming comes from. The Dinos started it!

Dinos -> Fossils -> Fossil Fuels -> CO2 .... I think you're on to something!

Sorry, I was reading a few articles on Murphy's Law recently. When I replied, I was thinking in terms of its motto: anything that can go wrong will go wrong. You can wear a scarf adorned with rabbit's feet braided with four leaf clovers only to get caught on an escalator and choke to death.

Luck and Irony are the Weasly twins of the anthropomorphic world.

• Like 1

I thought they were killed by a giant paintball :-(

I thought it was a meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

That's the most popular theory.

Did "Badluck" wipe out the dinosaurs? NOPE!

Did "God" wipe out the dinosaurs? Absolutely YES!!!