Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Saru

Stanton Friedman on UFOs and science

Saru

Stanton Friedman on UFOs and science

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 27:55s

The UFO researcher and former nuclear physicist discusses his views on the phenomenon.

dr no

One of the many things that bugs me about Friedman is his certainty aliens are visiting us from Zeta Reticuli,he bases this on the map Betty Hill drew that she saw on her ufo abduction.Marjorie Fish determined the star map pointed to Zeta Reticuli.Unfortunately discoveries in the years since have shown that the Fish map is completely inaccurate.

Friedman must know this yet he completely ignores it just like he ignores the overwhelming evidence the Majestic 12 papers are fake,thats why I don't have much time for him,he cherry picks evidence to suit his point of view.

http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/betty-hills-ufo-star-map-the-truth.html

TrumanB
Minimalists
26 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I was just reading about this on another site and thought it was more fake news because I could not find anything about it...If it's true ufology has lost a giant. I did not always agree with him but never disliked him...RIP Stanton Friedman. You will be missed.

TrumanB

I found this news on his Facebook page. Would like to read some of his stuff.