Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr

CatFromHell

Traffic !

• Like 3

Loads/ Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Loads for me too but I didn't have hours to state them all.

• Like 2

Oh well done on this thread ...I'm sure I can fill it all by myself!!

People who allow their children to run amok in a restaurant - I came here for a nice relaxing meal out without my own children...I do not want to talk to your children and keep them amused while you enjoy YOUR meal.

• Like 9

Fat people forcing themselves into thin people clothes and subjecting my eyes to the horror show..

• Like 8

Fat people forcing themselves into thin people clothes and subjecting my eyes to the horror show..

Yes just because they make leggings in your size doesn't mean you should wear them ......I do not need to see your knickers through mucho stretched fabric...wear a longer top which covers your buttocks!

• Like 4

Children, people showing up unannounced, small talk, people who yell in arguments, people who think making a phrase rhyme makes it a good argument.

• Like 3

Hearing other people screaming and fighting from the apartment next door, as they had been mute for ages and want to burst in some way! :whistle:

• Like 5

My BT internet router dipping out every chuffing half hour ...never had this problem with eclipse!!

I'll be making a very snotty phone call tomorrow....actually I will be very nice ....just using passive aggression :D

• Like 3

Was talking about this the other night, Also annoys me that they pay the same for clothes that use twice the amount of material mine do.

That doesn't happen with kids clothes, The bigger they get, The more you pay.

• Like 2

Females here in Texas have this thing about wearing cowboy boots with dresses. I can't stand it. It's beyond tacky!

• Like 7

Shop assistants asking whether I want any postage stamps/ phone top up/ chocolate thats nearly past it's sell by date when all i'm trying to buy is a light bulb.

• Like 7

People who don't indicate at roundabouts ....I want to KILL them.

• Like 5

And the self service tills in Morrisons breaking every time I try to make a purchase. I thought the whole point of self service tills was so you didn't have to deal with other humans, Instead I have to wait around for what seems like hours for the supervisor 9 times out of 10.

• Like 3

Females here in Texas have this thing about wearing cowboy boots with dresses. I can't stand it. It's beyond tacky!

Welcome Nessie!

And the self service tills in Morrisons breaking every time I try to make a purchase. I thought the whole point of self service tills was so you didn't have to deal with other humans, Instead I have to wait around for what seems like hours for the supervisor 9 times out of 10.

Same in chuffin' Asda!

I get most disgruntled when you have to be age checked for buying DVDs ...and alcohol...I was most upset when the check out person hit the 'no ID necessary' button this week ....cheeky monkey!! :D

In fairness I was probably old enough to be his nan lol

• Like 3

Same in chuffin' Asda!

I get most disgruntled when you have to be age checked for buying DVDs ...and alcohol...I was most upset when the check out person hit the 'no ID necessary' button this week ....cheeky monkey!! :D

In fairness I was probably old enough to be his nan lol

I still get asked for ID quite a lot which offends me but I'm also offended when I'm not asked, No pleasing some people.

• Like 2

I got ID'd for buying tobacco for my son last week in a corner shop ...I am 42 FGS!! I had to get my 24 year old son to come and buy his own tobacco - ridiculous!

• Like 1

People who speed up just to cut you off when you are in a merging lane coming onto a freeway - where do they expect you to go? Into the emergency lane or ditch?

• Like 7

I got ID'd for buying tobacco for my son last week in a corner shop ...I am 42 FGS!! I had to get my 24 year old son to come and buy his own tobacco - ridiculous!

I get asked for ID for tobacco, Sometimes I think it would be easier sending my 13 year old for it.

• Like 1

When you're in the queue in the supermarket and the person in front of you decides to ask the cashier to check 6 months worth of lottery tickets.

• Like 5