Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr

CatFromHell

stinging nettles. specifically, accidentally grabbing hold of stinging nettles.

• Like 6

I just got the results from my X-Rays...Now I need a MRI...Grrrrr to the nth degree....

• Like 5

Leaving wet washing out on the line overnight on a windy night & wondering then if it will stay attached GGGRRRRRRRRR

• Like 4

Walking around with an arrow stuck in my knee. Grr.

Been annoying the neighbours again? :angry: Edited by Norbert Dentressangle
  • Like 3

Walking around with an arrow stuck in my knee. Grr.

well, it must have been frustrating to give up your promising adventuring career.

• Like 5

Leaving wet washing out on the line overnight on a windy night & wondering then if it will stay attached GGGRRRRRRRRR

My clothesline is on the roof of my house; wonder if I will ever see certain shirts again. Fortunately the farmers nearby are honest and if they find one they know where to go. Still, grrrr.
  • Like 6

Signing my new shiny credit card in an unintented scrawl. Grrr.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

Having cold hands and feet! Grrr... :P

I have Raynauds so I know exactly how that feels GGRRRRRR

Also it's May 1st & still bloody freezing GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Like 4

When you go to a fast food Restaurant drive thru and after placing your order your told at the window to pull around the side and they will bring your food out to you.

• Like 4

Asking a woman out on a date, having her say "Yes. Pick me up at my house"... Only to find out the address she gives me is a vacant lot...

Why can't she just say "No" like every other woman I ask out?... I can handle "No", quite well, I get a lot of experience with it - in multiple languages...

It's "Yes" that gives me problems...

• Like 7

Watching the object of my attention swoon at some guy on TV just 'cos he can sing, dance, act, play assorted musical instruments, cook, save pandas on his day off and has a six-pack which is not made of beer. Pfft.

Grrr.

• Like 6

Someone else beating me to it on word association and alphabet games!

• Like 9

Watching the object of my attention swoon at some guy on TV just 'cos he can sing, dance, act, play assorted musical instruments, cook, save pandas on his day off and has a six-pack which is not made of beer. Pfft.

Grrr.

I am right there with you on that one pal!... I mean really... What do those guys have that I don't have?... Except for talent, looks, money, education, connections, great clothes, personality, youth and style I'm just as good as them!

• Like 9

Getting into a checkout lane and then having to get your stuff off because they decide to close the aisle with no warning! Grrr.

Automated self-service checkouts. Just in general.

"Unexpected item in baggage area. Remove this item before continuing."

"Item removed from baggage area. Return this item to baggage area."

"Do you wish to continue?"

... etc.

• Like 7