Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aggressive seagulls could be 'drunk'

Still Waters

With a fondness for high pitched screaming, leaving a mess and eating questionable food, Britain's seagulls often act like drunken teenagers on a night out.

So perhaps it is no surprise that experts believe the birds may be behaving worse than ever this summer because they are indeed 'drunk' - not from alcohol, but from feasting on flying ants.

http://www.telegraph...lying-ants.html

Poor flying ants, we could see an end to them once the park benchers hear about this.

• Like 1

Tell me when the seagulls get a "Linda forever" tattoo.

We can talk about corrective behavior then.

• Like 1

QUOTE-

Aggressive seagulls could be

'drunk' on flying ants

"flying ants drinking Stella make seagulls agressive" shocker!

film at eleven....

IF the seagulls can get drunk from formic acid, we need to determine how their stomachs do that. We could start a whole new industry; Antohol. Beer, Vodka, Whiskey. We could mine for ants and get rid of the critters.

• Like 1

If we put them all in rehab they would still be less annoying than Sandra Bullock in 28 Days ...

Sorry, did I say that out loud?

I know the squirels around here love fermented fruit....you can catch them raiding trash cans at the park and getting tipsy.

I've never seen a drunk seagull and I don't think I'd want to...if they poop indiscriminately while sober, then......???

That could be really bad.

If we put them all in rehab they would still be less annoying than Sandra Bullock in 28 Days ...

Sorry, did I say that out loud?

Come on, Soso from Orange Is the New Black is alot more annoying than that!

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but how can a gaggle of lice infested birds be a menace? Grab a bat, grab the family, and go get dinner.

Seagulls are a nuance, menace and a real pain where i live, by the coast (South Devon), but i havnt seen any flying ants yet!