Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history

Rolci

Before I say anything, first of all I'd like to invite the forum members to see what Wikipedia says about the Bosnian Pyramid:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

It's enough to read the first sentence, it speaks for itself, but basically the whole article is a big debunking machine.

Now, let's see thee facts. Carbon dating has put the age of the pyramids at 32.000 B.C.

The pyramid's tunnels have been excavated, they have found, among others, cement, walls, and artefacts. Not just any artefacts. Ones with runic writing. Which by the way have been confirmed to be almost identical to Szekely (Transylvanian) runic writing.

The beauty of it is that you can actually see it all for yourself, on the spot:

and the artefacts:

So my question is: how long before the BP, along with Gobekli tepe (10.000 years old, type "Gobekli Tepe BBC" into youtube), Puma Punku ( taster:

documentary:
), and the rest, will enter history books? AFAIK they are still insisting human civilization started 5000 years ago, even though GT is dated 10.000 years old, PP 15.000, and the BP 34.000.
  • Like 2

The wikipedia article just states the facts. The fact is that the Bosnian hills are natural features which are being misrepresented.

Any carbon dating simply tells us the date of the material dated. The hills themselves are millions of years old. The tunnels are not related to the hills except in the minds of those that know to show the hills are anything other than natural is a failure.

The next step for you, Rolci, is to learn what is meant by civilization. GT was not built by a civilization. PP is not as old you state. The BP is a hoax.

• Like 8

It's enough to read the first sentence, it speaks for itself, but basically the whole article is a big debunking machine.

My opinion is that these "pyramids" are actually hills. BUT... I do believe that the hillsides have been altered. My guess is it was the Romans who did so, to provide better fields of fire from the hilltop fort they had there that protected travel from the North and the South, most of which came through this valley.

Now, let's see thee facts. Carbon dating has put the age of the pyramids at 32.000 B.C.

From what I remember, that date was from leaf litter that had worked its way under some of the big "concrete" blocks. It was not made made debris, but natural debris, that could have gotten there naturally.

The pyramid's tunnels have been excavated, they have found, among others, cement, walls, and artefacts. Not just any artefacts. Ones with runic writing. Which by the way have been confirmed to be almost identical to Szekely (Transylvanian) runic writing.

From what I've seen of the tunnel entrance, and tunnel maps, you can see the "Sun Pyramid" from the entrance, but the existing tunnels don't even come close to going under any of the hills.

The tunnel may be the only legitimate major find at the site. The Pyramid Foundation should perform the archaeological dig on the tunnels properly so that what they find is not dismissed.

and the artefacts:

I've researched these artifacts somewhat, and my opinion is that 3/4 of them are naturally formed stones. Most of the others have not been properly documented as to where they were found, and in what context. So they are basically worthless as data points to establish legitimacy of the site.

AFAIK they are still insisting human civilization started 5000 years ago, even though GT is dated 10.000 years old, PP 15.000, and the BP 34.000.

Please provide a "They" for us to research to see who it is that limits civilization to 5,000 years ago.

Edited by DieChecker

Do we really need another topic on this farce?

Of course not. But one of the definitions of being a [redacted] is that you don't realize how many other [redacted]s there are posting the exact same dreck. Your own dreck is new and exciting.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4

Of course not. But one of the definitions of being a [redacted] is that you don't realize how many other [redacted]s there are posting the exact same dreck. Your own dreck is new and exciting.

--Jaylemurph

I'm so [redacted] tired of the same old [redacted] being [redacted] about by all these [redacted] when all the have to do is some simple [redacted] research outside of youtube.

• Like 2

I'm so [redacted] tired of the same old [redacted] being [redacted] about by all these [redacted] when all the have to do is some simple [redacted] research outside of youtube.

Been done, without YT, which is why I opened the topic. YT videos were posted here to illustrate the basics. Unfortunately for you the latest is (understandably) not available in English. Not that it makes a difference to you lot, you made up your mind a long time ago and allow new information through your filters accordingly. Boggles my mind why you're even on this forum, wasting your time reading topics like this. Do you really not have anything better to do?

Been done, without YT, which is why I opened the topic. YT videos were posted here to illustrate the basics. Unfortunately for you the latest is (understandably) not available in English. Not that it makes a difference to you lot, you made up your mind a long time ago and allow new information through your filters accordingly.

Boggles my mind that people don't know how to use the search function.

This topic has been done to death. there is NO evidence of ANY pyramids at the site. Mines, yes, that are probably Roman in origin. There is nothing there that rewrites human history in anyway. You are chasing shadows.

Boggles my mind why you're even on this forum, wasting your time reading topics like this. Do you really not have anything better to do?

Ah, the go to argument when someone disagrees with you. It is precisely because of topic like this that I come to this site. In threads about the Bosnian hills, there is a wealth of information on geology, ecology, culture, etc, and even a bit about politics. So if you take the "zomg! It upsets history!!!" blinders off, you may learn a thing or two.

An incidentally, what I do with my time is none of your goddamn business.

• Like 4

This has been debunked. With finality. Use the energy to talk about something actually mysterious and unexplained.

• Like 3

Boggles my mind that people don't know how to use the search function.

This topic has been done to death. there is NO evidence of ANY pyramids at the site. Mines, yes, that are probably Roman in origin. There is nothing there that rewrites human history in anyway. You are chasing shadows.

Doing a search was rather irrelevant as it was only this month that a great number of the runic letters were identified as Szekely in origin, with the introduction of Hungarian runic writing experts to the research. I'm fairly sure these have not been mentioned in topics from 5 years ago.

The next step for you, Rolci, is to learn what is meant by civilization. GT was not built by a civilization. PP is not as old you state. The BP is a hoax.

Isn't it just great to have you here to inform us of all that. Maybe yo should call the BBC and let them know that you're an expert and have done research and have had it peer-reviewed and have come to the conclusion that they're wrong. Let me guess. GT is also natural. And they got the dating done on a leaf. (They would wouldn't they, it's the standard method.) PP? Please do tell us how old it is and how they were carved and transported. And while you're there, please share your expert opinion on how these stones were transported, shaped and built into walls:

http://s14.postimg.org/9c7dypxvl/Clipboard03.jpg

Don't you think there is a point beyond which clinging to the status quo with all your teeth and nails in spite of the obvious becomes equal to living in a self-created imaginary world?

Edited by Rolci
  • Like 1

WHAT! Youtube is THE research engine of the internet, ask any Atheist, Libertarian, or UFO believer. :whistle: :innocent:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

WHAT! Youtube is THE research engine of the internet, ask any Atheist, Libertarian, or UFO believer. :whistle: :innocent:

You are correct. I was wrong. I never would have seen the PROOF of chemtrails, the illuminati, reptilians, UFOs the size of Saturn stealing energy from the sun, bigfoot/, Nessie, champ, montauk monsters, alien corpses, alien interviews, dutch people, ghosts, demons, bad students films, made up history or soft*spam filter* if it wasn't for youtube.

• Like 4

Doing a search was rather irrelevant as it was only this month that a great number of the runic letters were identified as Szekely in origin, with the introduction of Hungarian runic writing experts to the research. I'm fairly sure these have not been mentioned in topics from 5 years ago.

The Szekelys, who are spoke Hungarian and were descended from a Magyar people displaced to guard against the Ottomans?

http://en.wikipedia....Székely_people

Modern hypotheses can be divided into three main groups.[2] Gyula László argues that the Székely people descended from a Hungarian-speaking "Late Avar" population.[2] Lóránd Benkő, István Bóna and other scholars maintain that Hungarian groups who settled in the borderlands of the medieval Kingdom of Hungary and received special privileges developed their own consciousness.[11][2][12] Finally, a number of historians, including György Györffy and Gyula Kristó, argues that the Székely descended from a Turkic population who joined the Hungarians before their conquest of the Carpathian Basin.[2][13][12] Scholars who accept their Turkic origin propose that their ethnonym is connected to that of the Eskils, an early medieval Bulgar tribe.[8] The Eskils, according to Ibn Rustah, inhabited the regions of Volga Bulgaria neighboring the dwelling places of the Hungarian tribes in the 9th century.[14] However, Gyula Németh and other linguists sharply refuse the possibility of a connection between the two ethnonyms.[15] Similarly debated remained the idea proposed by Lóránd Benkő who argues that the Székely ethnonym derived from an ancient Hungarian word for border guard, because the "székely" word with a similar meaning (in reference to forest rangers) was only documented in the 16th-17th centuries.[16]

Regardless, these people and their culture only go back a little more then a thousand years, not three thousand or five thousand, or ten thousand, like Osmanic has claimed for the age of his pyramids.

I thought he has always gone with the Illyrian culture as his favorite choice.

Doubtless the identification of the "letters" has moved on because the Illyrians did not leave any writing behind when their language went extinct.

Woodard 2008, p. 6: "While the Illyrians are a well-documented people of antiquity, not a single verifiable inscription has survived written in the Illyrian language."

http://en.wikipedia....yrian_languages

EDIT: This is kind of cool...

Székely-Hungarian Rovás, which are also known as Hungarian Runes, are thought to have descended from the Turkic script (Kök Turki) used in Central Asia, though some scholars believe the Székely-Hungarian Rovás pre-date the Turkic script. They were used by the Székler Magyars in Hungary until the 11th century. In remote parts of Transylvania however, the runes were still used up until the 1850s. During the 20th century there was a revival of interest in the alphabet.

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/hungarian_runes.htm

So the runes could be as young as 150 years. Or, as old as the 1st century. But definitely not 10,000 years, or even 5,000 years.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Doing a search was rather irrelevant as it was only this month that a great number of the runic letters were identified as Szekely in origin,

Likely because they were carved last month.

Funny how carvings can appear overnight around Semir's little "project."

The tunnel had clearly been entered and modified in recent times, as evidenced by the graffiti found in places, the collapsed ceilings and walls, and the stories that the Yugoslavian army (Bosnia and Herzegovina was part of the former Yugoslavia) had once used the tunnels for military purposes, and possibly purposefully destroyed parts of them. If this was an ancient tunnel, it was difficult to tell now. The much-touted “ancient inscriptions” seem not to be ancient at all. I was told by a reliable source that the inscriptions were not there when members of the “pyramid team” initially entered the tunnels less than two years ago. The “ancient inscriptions” had been added since, perhaps non-maliciously, or perhaps as a downright hoax.
Schoch

You realize, I suppose, that Schoch is not exactly a professional skeptic or debunker. He is himself quite fringie. In fact, he wrote a book regarding his "theory" that there was a roving civilization sailing around the Earth teaching people to build pyramids. Link

Seems to me that if there was even the slightest chance that Semir had something, it certainly would have served Schoch's interests to back his claim, even if hesitantly.

Harte

• Like 4

Schoch protects his identity as a responsible geologist and geologist know for a fact what the Bosnian Hills are.

Yeah, maybe I give him too much credit, eh? LOL

Harte

Isn't it just great to have you here to inform us of all that. Maybe yo should call the BBC and let them know that you're an expert and have done research and have had it peer-reviewed and have come to the conclusion that they're wrong. Let me guess. GT is also natural. And they got the dating done on a leaf. (They would wouldn't they, it's the standard method.) PP? Please do tell us how old it is and how they were carved and transported. And while you're there, please share your expert opinion on how these stones were transported, shaped and built into walls:

http://s14.postimg.o...Clipboard03.jpg

Don't you think there is a point beyond which clinging to the status quo with all your teeth and nails in spite of the obvious becomes equal to living in a self-created imaginary world?

So you haven't learned what a civilization is. You should. All you've done in your post is point out that you are clueless about the meaning of civilization and instead pretend it is someone else that is wrong. No. you are wrong. The BBC does not produce peer reviewed material so please get that mistake fixed as well. And while your at it fix that childish attitude. GT was not created by a civilization. There is a difference between dating a leaf and applying that date to anything other than the leaf. PP is not as old as you claim. How many mistakes are you planning to make per post? Are you trying to set a new record?

Have you considered learning something instead of accepting idiotic claims such as pyramids in Bosnia?

• Like 5

So you haven't learned what a civilization is. You should. All you've done in your post is point out that you are clueless about the meaning of civilization and instead pretend it is someone else that is wrong. No. you are wrong. The BBC does not produce peer reviewed material so please get that mistake fixed as well. And while your at it fix that childish attitude. GT was not created by a civilization. There is a difference between dating a leaf and applying that date to anything other than the leaf. PP is not as old as you claim. How many mistakes are you planning to make per post? Are you trying to set a new record?

Have you considered learning something instead of accepting idiotic claims such as pyramids in Bosnia?

BRUTAL! :nw:

Edited by DieChecker

Been done, without YT, which is why I opened the topic. YT videos were posted here to illustrate the basics. Unfortunately for you the latest is (understandably) not available in English. Not that it makes a difference to you lot, you made up your mind a long time ago and allow new information through your filters accordingly. Boggles my mind why you're even on this forum, wasting your time reading topics like this. Do you really not have anything better to do?

Do I have anything better to do than prevent the increase ignorance in the face of facts and reason? No. No, I don't.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 5

Do I have anything better to do than prevent the increase ignorance in the face of facts and reason? No. No, I don't.

--Jaylemurph

I "like" that you have nothing better to do.

Before I say anything,.

Before you do - might you use the search button? This topic has been thoroughly debunked. There are no pyramids, just a hill with sedimentary rocks layers. I, perhaps like others, cant bear to go over it all again, so, start here please

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=258249&st=660

• Like 2

Likely because they were carved last month.

Funny how carvings can appear overnight around Semir's little "project."

Schoch

You realize, I suppose, that Schoch is not exactly a professional skeptic or debunker. He is himself quite fringie. In fact, he wrote a book regarding his "theory" that there was a roving civilization sailing around the Earth teaching people to build pyramids. Link

Seems to me that if there was even the slightest chance that Semir had something, it certainly would have served Schoch's interests to back his claim, even if hesitantly.

Harte

I don't wonna discuss this subject anymore, not before some better information or proof is revealed about it but i just have to mention that those tunnels weren't used by any military, not Yugoslavian nor Bosnian after. Even in war time, Visoko was relatively safe area so not much was happening around. Claims by Schoch are funny :)

I don't wonna discuss this subject anymore, not before some better information or proof is revealed about it but i just have to mention that those tunnels weren't used by any military, not Yugoslavian nor Bosnian after. Even in war time, Visoko was relatively safe area so not much was happening around. Claims by Schoch are funny :)

Fair enough. This video was posted 3 days ago, a trailer for the coming movie (which will be obviously about nothing at all), please note the large slabs at 2:40. Let me guess. Geological formations.

As for more new information, I'm personally waiting to see the new findings on the runic writings I mentioned to be published in English. It's not the first language this stuff gets published in so be patient and don't be surprised you're lagging behind.

This topic has been done to death. there is NO evidence of ANY pyramids at the site. Mines, yes, that are probably Roman in origin.

You forgot your source, and an explanation of what you think they were mining there, so close to the surface. Only asking because there is nothing to mine there but you seem so sure and convinced.

Edited by Rolci

Fair enough. This video was posted 3 days ago, a trailer for the coming movie (which will be obviously about nothing at all), please note the large slabs at 2:40. Let me guess. Geological formations.

Thanks for link. I haven't be able to find anything 'fresh' about this subject lately. Do you know anything more about that movie, any links please.