Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5,000 Israelis Protest Assault on Gaza

Yamato

Proving again that Israel, like Gaza, is more than the regime that lords over it. It's more than a religious or and ethnic or a nationalist identity.

"First of all, the wall must fall!"

"End the siege of Gaza!"

"No we don't want a government of racists!"

"There's no place for you here! Go to Nazi Germany!"

Oh Helen! How "anti-Semitic" those Jews must be!? Disproving this flat nonsense about "the Jews" and the "anti-Semitic" once again.

• Like 7

It's stunning to hear the Israeli officials speaking much like German officials of the 30's.

edit: although I'm not complaining... I prefer my racists, misogynists, and ethic cleansers to be upfront and loud about their... beliefs...

it's still always refreshing to see the folks who don't reflect the psychopaths at the top get a voice out there.

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 4

Good, I am glad they see genocide is not solution, now if they can get their government to see it. I have made of late an online friendship with a Syrian student studying outside of Syria. He posted this and I think he is right and is about the only solution that I can see. He gave me permission to post it, though, for his safety I'll not do a link.

The thing is, Jews are a part of the middle eastern society and it’s not acceptable to take all over the region leaving millions of homeless and killing thousands and thousands, causing a deadly war that shall never end. If you really want a solution, you shouldn't look for history (though it is against Israel) but we should acquire peace between people of the region and that is not by supporting Israel with deadly weapons because that can never solve the problem.

We cannot undo Israel though it is less than 70 years old, but we can let palestinians live in their country in peace, with the Jews, whatever the name of the country is, as long as they live in a country with no religion affiliations that gives equality between Jews and non-Jews

Tear down the wall. One country of many peoples, many religions, as it should be.

• Like 5

Tear down the wall. One country of many peoples, many religions, as it should be.

Which works fine, until one of those peoples considers another to be a divinely labeled "enemy" and "sub-human".

• Like 1

One country of many peoples, many religions, as it should be

Except it will only end with one religion if it goes this route...

• Like 1

Which works fine, until one of those peoples considers another to be a divinely labeled "enemy" and "sub-human".

Which one? That rhetoric is used on both sides. Are we going to figure out what we're going to do based on such rhetoric? That's not a very good basis for action here. Keep thinking.

sad but true... human nature.

three generations it takes to start healing war.

otherwise everyone has a grandfather, uncle, mom, sister, friend etc. to avenge and the hate keeps steeping.

so many dead, over the wrong name for the invisible man in the sky and how he is to be worshiped.

so so sad.

sad but true... human nature.

three generations it takes to start healing war.

otherwise everyone has a grandfather, uncle, mom, sister, friend etc. to avenge and the hate keeps steeping.

so many dead, over the wrong name for the invisible man in the sky and how he is to be worshiped.

so so sad.

Personally I would think very badly of anyone who would kill my family. How does one make sense of such a thing? The tendency to abhor their killers is simply natural and human.

But Sir Wearer would mow the entire Gaza Strip with military power, full penetration. So I suppose that could claim itself to solving what you're talking about, the generations-old revenge motive.

I think they do risk a lot to protest against war. Big respect for everyone who is against violence there, i never doubted that there are good people in Israel, good people for who it is hard to have their voice heard, hard because of all those regime supporting haters.

Unfortunately it seems that Gaza and Israel will know peace, when one side is wiped out.

Much like the natives of America... peace was achieved when the last tribes were locked into reservations after being effectively wiped out to 'manageable numbers'...

sick stuff. beyond redemption.

It can be paralyzing just to contemplate, let alone to live there.

Can't imagine.

Unfortunately it seems that Gaza and Israel will know peace, when one side is wiped out.

Much like the natives of America... peace was achieved when the last tribes were locked into reservations after being effectively wiped out to 'manageable numbers'...

Can't imagine.

I think it is a reflection of the most base of human natures. It is part of all of us under the right conditions. They should be left to their devices until it is finished.

The age old question, when to interfere and when to sit neutral...

It sure is easier the farther away one sits from the smoke.

• Like 1

Finally some video of Israelites against the oppression of the Palestinian people. Based on the pro-Israel members on this board you'd have thought all the Israelis actually want to try "protect" themselves by bombing the other ethnic groups into the dirt. Funny how this doesn't fit that agenda.

Isis v Israel will be interesting

Finally some video of Israelites against the oppression of the Palestinian people. Based on the pro-Israel members on this board you'd have thought all the Israelis actually want to try "protect" themselves by bombing the other ethnic groups into the dirt. Funny how this doesn't fit that agenda.

Israel IS after all, a democracy. But the latest polls have 80% + in favor of the fight and continuing it until Hamas is DONE. When Hamas chose the strategy of kidnapping children - and especially digging tunnels into villages to do so - it touched a nerve on the very sense security of every Israeli. They stuck their hand in a hornet's nest and the civilians of Gaza are paying the butcher's bill.

Israel IS after all, a democracy. But the latest polls have 80% + in favor of the fight and continuing it until Hamas is DONE. When Hamas chose the strategy of kidnapping children - and especially digging tunnels into villages to do so - it touched a nerve on the very sense security of every Israeli. They stuck their hand in a hornet's nest and the civilians of Gaza are paying the butcher's bill.

So let me guess, 20% of Israel is "anti-Semitic".

What's the contingency plan for the power vacuum which results in Gaza when "Hamas is DONE". Any terrorist official in Israel think that far ahead? Of course they did, they're terrorists. Even though Gazans are some of the best behaved people on earth, such that a cow is well behaved, the only choice I see Israel having, since they're under no pressure from their Great Enabler to change their policy, is tightening their stranglehold of Gaza.

Edited by Yamato

Proving again that Israel, like Gaza, is more than the regime that lords over it. It's more than a religious or and ethnic or a nationalist identity.

"First of all, the wall must fall!"

"End the siege of Gaza!"

[media=]

[/media]

[snip]

yes look at all the people who you would (cheerfully?) see dead, Yamato....

if you and other Hamas supporters (because in essence that is what you are)...had their way..

the video above is democracy in action, but I doubt we will ever see a demonstration in Gaza against Hamas

like that...because people would be too scared....

some are managing to speak out a bit, but it can't be easy..

http://www.foxnews.c...sal-cease-fire/

There is fear of speaking out against Hamas, which is why many have stayed quiet until now, according to the source, an editor at a local Gazan media outlet.

“The only reason Hamas rules Gaza is because of its ruthless iron fist and military dictatorship," he said. "We would love to have an independence from both Fatah and Hamas, who are profiting off the Palestinian people. We need to rule ourselves.”

• Like 1

I wonder if those in the protest realize what would happen if Israel pulls out of Gaza and lifts the blockade? Can anyone here venture a guess?

• Like 1

It's stunning to hear the Israeli officials speaking much like German officials of the 30's.

edit: although I'm not complaining... I prefer my racists, misogynists, and ethic cleansers to be upfront and loud about their... beliefs...

it's still always refreshing to see the folks who don't reflect the psychopaths at the top get a voice out there.

Excellent point.

Take the White Supremists or the KKK or even the Nazi party members. Well, at least you know who they are, right?

It's the hidden racists that bug me. the ones that say nothing but then feel free to murder thousands of people they hate under the guise of "security" or "safety" for every one.

• Like 2

I wonder if those in the protest realize what would happen if Israel pulls out of Gaza and lifts the blockade? Can anyone here venture a guess?

I think most don't know - but they also don't CARE. I hope the IDF ENDS HAMAS. And if something else tries to take it's place, end that also. Gaza is a large area but not so large that the IDF could not push every Palestinian out and re-occupy it if need be. At some point it's probably going to happen. If the reports of the Obama Netanyahu conversation are true, it may happen sooner rather than later. :tu:
  • Like 1

I think they do risk a lot to protest against war. Big respect for everyone who is against violence there, i never doubted that there are good people in Israel, good people for who it is hard to have their voice heard, hard because of all those regime supporting haters.

Smoke a lot, there have been actual Israeli (Jewish) terrorists fighting the regime, and I mean doing hardcore violence and sacrificing their own lives in the process to do the terrorist act.

BUT..... "they" make damn sure the West never hears about it.

I sadly agree. And all of this nonsense could have been stopped long long ago and not left us on the verge of WWIII,

but as long as Israel has the edge, the UN does nothing.

Someday it will get to the point where it will be too late for the UN to intervene

Can't imagine.

Yup. and to think, what a joy it is as an American taxpayer to know that I am funding those genocidal terrorist bastids

Now tell me the truth, "and then", don't you think it would be better for *all* sides for the Pals and the Israelis to be separated?

and I mean... by force.

So let me guess, 20% of Israel is "anti-Semitic".

Ya gotta get hip with the lingo, Yam.

20% of the Israelis are "Self hating" Jews. lol :clap:

What's the contingency plan for the power vacuum which results in Gaza when "Hamas is DONE". Any terrorist official in Israel think that far ahead? Of course they did, they're terrorists. Even though Gazans are some of the best behaved people on earth, such that a cow is well behaved, the only choice I see Israel having, since they're under no pressure from their Great Enabler to change their policy, is tightening their stranglehold of Gaza.

you do realise that both Egypt and Israel have to agree?