Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5,000 Israelis Protest Assault on Gaza

Yamato

I wonder if those in the protest realize what would happen if Israel pulls out of Gaza and lifts the blockade? Can anyone here venture a guess?

Well, if the BLEEPIN' UN sent in peacekeepers on *both* sides, it might work.

But guess what.... Negatory!

I put as much blame on the UN as I do Israel for this genocidal BS.

I think most don't know - but they also don't CARE. I hope the IDF ENDS HAMAS. And if something else tries to take it's place, end that also. Gaza is a large area but not so large that the IDF could not push every Palestinian out and re-occupy it if need be. At some point it's probably going to happen. If the reports of the Obama Netanyahu conversation are true, it may happen sooner rather than later. :tu:

then you'll get Iran involved and thus an excuse to declare war on Iran, then Lebanon gets involved to

I think most don't know - but they also don't CARE. I hope the IDF ENDS HAMAS. And if something else tries to take it's place, end that also. Gaza is a large area but not so large that the IDF could not push every Palestinian out and re-occupy it if need be. At some point it's probably going to happen. If the reports of the Obama Netanyahu conversation are true, it may happen sooner rather than later. :tu:

Maybe Israel should take a step back and look at the big picture, when you see the PLO, as example, being neutralized long ago, that there is always a new group being formed to replace the defunct group, and there likely always *will* be more new groups being formed.

Then Israel has to ask itself "why?"

Maybe Israel should take a step back and look at the big picture, when you see the PLO, as example, being neutralized long ago, that there is always a new group being formed to replace the defunct group, and there likely always *will* be more new groups being formed.

Then Israel has to ask itself "why?"

Oh I think the Israelis are well aware of the "why". The thing you seem to keep forgetting is that the solution of whichever group involves removing Israel physically from the region. Kind of hard to do anything to appease people with goals like that. So the wars rage on, More Palestinians die, the world gets more angry with Israel and eventually Israel will wind up telling the world to screw off, regardless the consequences. Because any other response leaves them in a weaker place with strengthened enemies. It's just a matter of time before this leads to a global conflagration. And when it does, we deserve it.
  • Like 1

I think most don't know - but they also don't CARE.

Yes, they know, they very well know. But their hatred blinds them to the facts. That’s why you see them try and change the subject or come up with some cute response to distract.

If the reports of the Obama Netanyahu conversation are true, it may happen sooner rather than later. :tu:

You know, things like this always happens between nations from time to time but they are just spouts and are quickly smoothed over, but in this case, this is a definite rip in relations that won’t heal until 2016 when a Republican is elected. I think Congress could do it in 2014 when the Dems lose the Senate. The only advice I can give Bibi and the American people is to hold on just a few more months.

So let me guess, 20% of Israel is "anti-Semitic".

What's the contingency plan for the power vacuum which results in Gaza when "Hamas is DONE". Any terrorist official in Israel think that far ahead? Of course they did, they're terrorists. Even though Gazans are some of the best behaved people on earth, such that a cow is well behaved, the only choice I see Israel having, since they're under no pressure from their Great Enabler to change their policy, is tightening their stranglehold of Gaza.

Ya gotta get hip with the lingo, Yam.

20% of the Israelis are "Self hating" Jews. lol :clap:

I cant help but notice the ones calling the protester anti semitic seems to be you two

And not And Then..... interesting :whistle:

But honestly is this a surprise to anyone. In any war in a democracy there will be anti war protesters.

• Like 2

you do realise that both Egypt and Israel have to agree?

Yes, you are right, Egypt would have to agree, but let’s say that they do? Of course some would probably not understand why or what the consequences would be.

I wonder if those in the protest realize what would happen if Israel pulls out of Gaza and lifts the blockade? Can anyone here venture a guess?

Freedom from the police state

Well, if the BLEEPIN' UN sent in peacekeepers on *both* sides, it might work.

But guess what.... Negatory!

I put as much blame on the UN as I do Israel for this genocidal BS.

That’s right. It didn’t work when the British tried. It won’t work with the toothless UN. So would you bring in Muslim peacekeeping troops? And then would they turn their head when Hamas would try something? Or keep it to only non-Muslim troops? Then you have to consider that some Muslims will revisit Bin Laden’s letter to America and begin to plot attacks to remove the presence of non–Muslin invaders. The non-Muslim nations would have to defend at home as well as pour more troops into the region. But it won’t stop here. What do you think will happen if Iran gets the bomb? Do you think that Khamenei wouldn’t be licking his lips thinking he has the lion’s share of non-Muslim troops *AND* Israel all in the same spot? That sounds like a precursor to Armageddon. Try to think before you act on your hatred. If Israel is prevented from finishing, this and more will come to fruition.

• Like 1

I cant help but notice the ones calling the protester anti semitic seems to be you two

But honestly is this a surprise to anyone. In any war in a democracy there will be anti war protesters.

Oh what a base reply dude, seriously? I used to think you had a good head on your shoulders and you're dashing my opinions all over the wall here. Can ya think for a second why I might have put those words in quotes? Do ya think maybe it was because I'm quoting someone else? For the record, I can't trust a word you say about liberty again and you'll find out the hard way on the US board soon enough you can count on it. You don't care one iota for liberty and this issue proves it, you completely drop the plot as soon as it isn't your own.

• Like 1

yes look at all the people who you would (cheerfully?) see dead, Yamato....

Maybe you should try a little more compassion and empathy in your life and a little less brainwash. What have I ever said to give you such a delusion as that? What a limp charge that was. The rest of what you have to say is irrelevant when you start out with this kind of ad hominem BS.

• Like 1

Freedom from the police state

Wrong! Oh great King of the Ignorant.

Can you say “Hamas will bring in more and deadlier armaments and continue the attack on Israel”? 6 months or a year down the road, we’ll see thousands of dead Israeli children under the rubble and in the streets. But then that is what you not so secretly want. Israel will then respond and there will be 10s of thousands of death Palestinians. You’re not happy unless the blood flows.

• Like 1

That's right. It didn't work when the British tried. It won't work with the toothless UN. So would you bring in Muslim peacekeeping troops? And then would they turn their head when Hamas would try something? Or keep it to only non-Muslim troops? Then you have to consider that some Muslims will revisit Bin Laden's letter to America and begin to plot attacks to remove the presence of non–Muslin invaders. The non-Muslim nations would have to defend at home as well as pour more troops into the region. But it won't stop here. What do you think will happen if Iran gets the bomb? Do you think that Khamenei wouldn't be licking his lips thinking he has the lion's share of non-Muslim troops *AND* Israel all in the same spot? That sounds like a precursor to Armageddon. Try to think before you act on your hatred. If Israel is prevented from finishing, this and more will come to fruition.

Well if we're just dreaming here, step one would be to untooth Israel and Palestine. Step two is send in the UN peacekeepers armed to the teeth with clear orders to keep the peace. And it doesn't have to be the UN. An issue like this is far more important to build a "Coalition of the Willing" than your beloved war in Iraq was that you pumped and dumped on us so hard eight years ago on THC.

Wrong! Oh great King of the Ignorant.

Can you say "Hamas will bring in more and deadlier armaments and continue the attack on Israel"? 6 months or a year down the road, we'll see thousands of dead Israeli children under the rubble and in the streets. But then that is what you not so secretly want. Israel will then respond and there will be 10s of thousands of death Palestinians. You're not happy unless the blood flows.

Israel is still too impotent to deal "Hamas" the final blow? I thought that's what you've been bragging about. I guess not. Yeah I was more active when the blood wasn't flowing. Now that the blood is flowing, I've shown I don't care about this horror at all. You're not the one who insists on this nightmare. No, not you. It's me. Yeah that's the ticket.

Maybe you should try a little more compassion and empathy in your life and a little less brainwash. What have I ever said to give you such a delusion as that? What a limp charge that was. The rest of what you have to say is irrelevant when you start out with this kind of ad hominem BS.

re underlined above...you are very crafty how you express your anti-Semitism....

but it casts a dark shadow over every post you write on the subject at hand...

• Like 1

re underlined above...you are very crafty how you express your anti-Semitism....

but it casts a dark shadow over every post you write on the subject at hand...

You're incredibly sloppy at how you express your anti-Semitism, Pot.

Liberty is only a dark shadow to a coward.

That's right....it's no surprise....

and how shallow of the Hamas apologists to use the anti-war protesters in this way...

that's not a surprise either... :td:

• Like 1

That's right....it's no surprise....

and how shallow of the Hamas apologists to use the anti-war protesters in this way...

that's not a surprise either... :td:

Hundreds of dead children and you're moaning about Hamas. Some vile extremist sect in the US slaughtering hundreds of American children in the streets and whining about their anti-war protestations, that'll be the day. Because we have high murder rates in our major cities, let's surround them with federal military force and cut them off from the rest of the world. What a smart idea that is. What could go wrong....

Hundreds of dead children and you're moaning about Hamas. Some vile extremist sect in the US slaughtering hundreds of American children in the streets and whining about their anti-war protestations, that'll be the day. Because we have high murder rates in our major cities, let's surround them with federal military force and cut them off from the rest of the world. What a smart idea that is. What could go wrong....

please stop pretending you care about children....

• Like 2

please stop pretending you care about children....

Maybe if you were charged with burying their corpses, you'd grow a heart?

Oh what a base reply dude, seriously? I used to think you had a good head on your shoulders and you're dashing my opinions all over the wall here. Can ya think for a second why I might have put those words in quotes? Do ya think maybe it was because I'm quoting someone else? For the record, I can't trust a word you say about liberty again and you'll find out the hard way on the US board soon enough you can count on it. You don't care one iota for liberty and this issue proves it, you completely drop the plot as soon as it isn't your own.

And Then never said anything about the protesters being anti-jew. So I don't understand why you two in your replys are trying to imply that he did. Perhaps you where referencing someone else's comments that I didn't see but even if so it was And Then who said it

All he pointed out is that the polling in support of the war is much higher.

If you want to take my post personal then go ahead. Groups like HAMAS will not rest until Israel is gone. They do not support a two state option. I can't in good consensus defend them. People keep saying Israel is doing some kind of genocide for years but if so they've been doing it in a weird

I don't understand what you guys want isreal to do. They can stop attacking but HAMAS will not. Somehow whenever there is a ceasefire isreal still has to deal with rockets and people trying to blow them up

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

And Then never said anything about the protesters being anti-jew. So I don't understand why you two in your replys are trying to imply that he did. Perhaps you where referencing someone else's comments that I didn't see but even if so it was And Then who said it

All he pointed out is that the polling in support of the war is much higher.

If you want to take my post personal then go ahead. Groups like HAMAS will not rest until Israel is gone. They do not support a two state option. I can't in good consensus defend them. People keep saying Israel is doing some kind of genocide for years but if so they've been doing it in a weird way.

He just said that most of the world wants the destruction of Israel. What more can you possibly need to hear? Do you agree?

I take people who can't get out of the way just to figure out what liberty means differently than people who can, yes. People have a right to freedom under the law. You're not exceptional in that regard. Don't kid yourself.

Can you use the encyclopedia? Can you read a map? What's "weird" about the way they're doing genocide?

He just said that most of the world wants the destruction of Israel. What more can you possibly need to hear? Do you agree?

I take people who can't get out of the way just to figure out what liberty means differently than people who can, yes. People have a right to freedom under the law. You're not exceptional in that regard. Don't kid yourself.

Can you use the encyclopedia? Can you read a map? What's "weird" about the way they're doing genocide?

If they wanted to do genocide then why don't they just walk into the settlements and start gunning everyone down? If they wanted to do that then all the Palestine would be dead by now. They have had years to do it and countless wars to use as a excuse but yet they haven't.

Yet that's not what theyv been doing for years. So if there commuting genocide they are going about it the hard way

And many of its neighbor do want isreal gone.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

If they wanted to do genocide then why don't they just walk into the settlements and start gunning everyone down? If they wanted to do that then all the Palestine would be dead by now. They have had years to do it and countless wars to use as a excuse but yet they haven't

And many of its neighbor do want isreal gone.

Israel's rate of growth in this divine real estate development program is limited by how many extremists it can bribe with government money to move into settlements surrounded by walls, fences, guards, outposts, checkpoints, tanks, and armed thugs. It's blase hypocrisy to even try to imagine Barack Obama subsidizing certain Americans for having a certain belief, or bloodline, or ethnicity, or religion, or extremist ideology, or skin color, and you actually sticking your nose out and showing support for it like you are here. Why don't you try eating your own cooking, spartan? Mmmm good.

If all the Palestinians were killed, a ridiculous and evil supposition fit to your distorted logic, then even the slowest among us might get a clue.

They are like the hippies we had during the 1970's... ignorant of the issue, speaking peace and love during Vietnam while Vietnam was being taken over by an communist party that restricts all religion, rights, and the leadership declares themselves gods. :\

• Like 1