Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Retiring my journey.

Rick Waid

Hello everyone, I have decided to stop my journey. I was wondering if I touched you with one of my reads I did on this wonderful site please send a response to my personal site. I have been reading for 6 years. I have read past lives remote viewing reads and passed loved ones. Thank so much.

http://www.theseerrickwaid.com/

• Like 1

Hi again Rick

May I ask you why you've decided to quit doing what you do? And good luck with your new adventure :)

There's a journey in all of us to be taken, some will full fill it, others will look away in fear of it.

Good health, and happiness in your choice.

I was a ghost hunter for a few years and then I was able to read people. My reading ability changed and I could read past lives and then picture readings and finally passed loved ones. I ended up writing a book that has 62 reviews already and I even started a radio show having many guests and doing readings for people at haunted locations and passed loved ones. I even did speed readings. I also started my own group on face.... I have just decided to be a father and a husband for awhile. I went to my first paranormal conference and had a wonderful time. I got to meet many celebrities in the field. My last thing I will do is go to ScareFest to meet the Ghost Hunters and many other great people. I will probably walk away for awhile and maybe come back when time is right. Being with my family is the best thing I can do right now. Bless you all.

• Like 1