Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soul Connections

Yarko

To me, the question is a preposterous one but I will ask nonetheless. I have been a slave to limerence since I was a child. So I am sensitive when I see it in others. For the last five years, the sleeping dragon has remained dormant. Earlier this year, however, I was asked to give piano lessons to a young man (we'll call him “Chase”) who goes to my church. I've never given music lessons to anyone. Much of what I know about the instruments I play I picked up intuitively. The lessons have gone well. He is naturally gifted but is progressing with unnatural speed. As uncanny is it is to me, it's not the question I'm putting to you. I'm afraid my query is much darker.

I began noticing that every week Chase looked different. He was cleaner, meticulous even, in the way he dressed and groomed. As time went on, he would get distracted from his lesson. The strangest thing was that I would catch him staring at me. I recognized the gloss over his eyes. Then I got that sick feeling in my stomach. I had been in his shoes when I was an older teen. Now it's coming back to haunt me as a teacher. Here is where things get surreal:

I went home one day after church. I was inordinately tired so I laid down to catch a quick nap (something I am loathe to do – I rarely waste time on naps). As I drifted off, I saw myself leaning with my hands on a fence at a zoo, watching this crazy tiger sleep his day away. I felt someone behind me. Then these hands come under my arms and wrap around my chest. I know right away who it was. I jolted out my sleep and poured myself a bourbon (something else I do rarely).

Later, I went to the church to do some work and get out of the house. I sat outside to read a book and felt like someone was watching me. Sure enough, Chase was in another building looking out the window. When I saw him, he looked away and I didn't see him again that day. I asked someone if he had been at the church and they confirmed that he had been in that same building. After some covert digging, I discovered that his family has been complaining about his change in behavior and routine. Also, it seems Chase has been doodling my name in his notebooks. I have not mentioned this to anyone and the lessons have progressed as scheduled and I don't even hint at what I know is going on. So, at long last, my question:

Is it possible that a spirit-to-spirit connection has been made without out either party knowing that it was done? I mean, to feel someone's arms wrap around you while you sleep and have it be so freakin' real? And to know someone is around without seeing them and no reason at all for them to be there? There are other things, much stranger in nature that have happened since the day I accepted this student – but I'm not going to push the envelope. Just the two things I've listed are wonky enough.

The answer is important to me. I do not want to crush Chase's spirit. And the feelings I'm getting are not unwelcome. But they are inappropriate at this stage. The only thing I can do is keep teaching and hope he sees me as an simply an inspiration.

Thanks for your patience!

-Yarko

Hello Yarko,

Soul bonds are not that uncommon. You have a connection with this student that goes beyond physical reality. Chase can sense it as much as you can.

For many reasons it can be hard to talk directly to another about a relationship like this. If you can have an imaginary conversation in your mind with his sub conscious, I feel it would help.

John

• Like 1

he finds u attractive and u find him attractive, why do u think so complicated. i dont find anything dark bout it. propably its ur subconciousness since ur moral values are very rigid