Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden Skinny Dipping

OverSword

OK, the thread title is a bit sensationalistic, but I can only fit so many words.

From the article:

A new book claims that Vice-President Joe Biden upsets female Secret Service agents by swimming naked wherever he goes.

The book The First Family Detail by best-selling author Robert Kessler purports to tell the behind the scenes secrets of the two most powerful offices in the world as seen by their protection details.

Vice-President Biden, claims the book, is more interested in being seen as a 'regular Joe' than the second most powerful man in the world.

'Agents say that, whether at the vice president's residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,' Mr Kessler writes. 'Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.'

The naked swimming and the last-minute changes of schedule mean that being assigned to Mr Biden is seen as 'the second worst assignment in the Secret Service,' Mr Kessler writes.

The worst says the book is working for former First Lady and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Link

Edited by OverSword

Oh for goodness sakes...I'd think female Secret Service agents wouldn't get very upset over a naked 71 year old man.

• Like 1

Oh for goodness sakes...I'd think female Secret Service agents wouldn't get very upset over a naked 71 year old man.

I would think anyone would get upset over a naked 71 year old man! How do you un-see Joe Biden's dangling unmentionables?
  • Like 1

*Leo goes to find a Brillo to scrub the image out of his brain with*

• Like 6

I would think anyone would get upset over a naked 71 year old man! How do you un-see Joe Biden's dangling unmentionables?

I could care less about Mr. Biden's "dangling unmentionables"....that's the point.

• Like 1

You are a strong woman Lilly. Almost makes me afraid to crush your head.

Those poor women...

whathasbeenseen_zps2fa96eb2.jpg

• Like 2

It's just harassment, and wouldn't be acceptable in any other work environment. Why is it OK for vice president inappropriate?

• Like 2

I don't see the problem, he's at home. They're adults and (ostensibly) professional. He's not hurting anyone

It's just harassment, and wouldn't be acceptable in any other work environment. Why is it OK for vice president inappropriate?

Doesn't it? I wonder if they can turn down the assignment without being fired? If someone was hiring a maid at home shouldn't the applicants be warned their boss was going to be running around nekkid when applying for the job? At that time they could decide whether they would be comfortable in that sort of situation.

You guys realize your having a forum discussion about a news article about a book written for profit by an author based on anonymous sources?

ewwww... that's just...WRONG :blink:

And no pictures? Well this was disappointing..

Disclaimer: Trollolololol....

You are a strong woman Lilly. Almost makes me afraid to crush your head.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

My son is 6' 4" / 260 lbs / 26 years old / a black belt. He says I'm the strongest person he knows...he's not talking about physical strength (obviously).

It sorta depends if he's flaunting it in front of them (directly, up close) or just hopping into the pool after shedding his towel (from a bit of a distance). Some people are just nudists, they aren't trying to be perverts or bother others.

Observation: You guys wouldn't have lasted a New York minute at Woodstock!

• Like 2

You guys wouldn't have lasted a New York minute at Woodstock!

Considering the smell I imagine was there I can attest to a correct observation on your part

It sorta depends if he's flaunting it in front of them (directly, up close) or just hopping into the pool after shedding his towel (from a bit of a distance). Some people are just nudists, they aren't trying to be perverts or bother others.

Observation: You guys wouldn't have lasted a New York minute at Woodstock!

I was going to make a long winded observation about acceptable work environments but this probably wouldn't apply to people functioning as body guards since the nature of the job by it's nature is going to be more intimate. But still, I wouldn't get naked in front of the help.

• Like 1