Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tiny 2 door car with a Stallion in the back!

seeder

Something you dont see every day :lol:

Was he after more horsepower? Brazilian motorist caught driving down motorway in tiny two-door car with a stallion poking its head out of the passenger window

Bizarre scene was captured on video in the city of Fortaleza on Thursday

Driver initially thought the animal sitting in the back seat was Great Dane

Motorists driving along a busy highway in Brazil were shocked to see a horse being ferried in a two-door car with its head poking out of the window.

The bizarre scene was captured on video in Fortaleza on Thursday by an astonished driver who first thought the animal was a very large Great Dane.

'I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,' said Evi Braga. 'The horse was sitting on the backseat of the car as if it was a dog.

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz39LINPYjL

typo

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I wonder how they knew he was male, never mind a stallion?!!

• Like 2

Yeh, the fact that they got him into a car, much less the backseat says "gelding" to me.

• Like 3

:lol: I wouldn't have thought you'd get a feisty stallion in either, a miniature Pony maybe, but still, for a large animal to get in the back of a car in the first place...

...perhaps he'd done it before

• Like 1

I don't think that horse is real. Everyone who saw it were just onlookers so no real confirmation available, and the video doesn't show it close enough to see it properly. It was most likely a prank, maybe a person in a costume like a pantomime horse with just the head. Or a stuffed head, something like that but I doubt very much if it's a real horse. That would also explain how it's managed to fit inside a two-door car!

I don't think that horse is real. Everyone who saw it were just onlookers so no real confirmation available, and the video doesn't show it close enough to see it properly. It was most likely a prank, maybe a person in a costume like a pantomime horse with just the head. Or a stuffed head, something like that but I doubt very much if it's a real horse. That would also explain how it's managed to fit inside a two-door car!

:tu: Agreed, even though the video quality is poor the 'horse' doesn't seem to move at all - no eye or mouth movements that I can spot.

• Like 1

After seeing this I don't ever want to hear somebody complain about my Honda not having enough leg room.

• Like 3

It's real alright, it moves it's head quite a bit. Definitely not a pantomime horse! I've known people transport Shetland ponies in the back of estate cares and I once had the pleasure of being a passenger in a small van that a large sow was being transported in to visit a boar. There was no partition between her and us and as we stopped in the yard the driver rolled down his window to speak to the owner of the boar. Quick as a flash the sow scrambled over the driver's shoulder, out the window and shot off across the yard! Happy days!

I hope that horse is wearing a diaper in there.

Ouch, they're not exactly known for caring where they drop their parcels are they?

• Like 1

Ouch, they're not exactly known for caring where they drop their parcels are they?

Unless the horse was house trained, in which it's usually not the case.

If putting a horse in a car is any indication of how the idea was well thought, my guess is the driver got a nasty surprise. LOL!