Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need advice? angel card mini reading!

Biancaangel

My name is Nichole.

Given my new situation, what direction should I take my life?

Name: Joyce

Question: What Angelic advise around me?

Hi Bianca!,

I have only had my palm read along time ago. I never had the cards read and would love to hear from you. I am wondering also what my future holds for my family and future times for money to survive on and food, living expenses etc. And how will my emotional state be normally?

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been away from my computer for some time and will try to catch up on some readings now. :)

Ellen, I see in your cards that currently you are worried and distressed about this situation. But I will tell you that you have the angels on your side! Your future card focuses on luck, good fortune and positive changes occurring in your life. Old blocks are lifting, everything new moves forward quickly. If recent events shook your faith, you' ll now see how they were actually positive for you. So according to your cards, not only will your husband be fine there are also positive changes and rapid advancements coming your way. Archangel Michael is the supreme protecting angel who walks beside you giving you courage,strength, and self confidence. Just ask for his assistance and you will feel peace.

Blessings,

Bianca

Hi there Bianca, Thank you for offering.

My name is Ariel and I was wondering if I can have a reading.

I want to ask: Why is there so much vision and dreams for having a baby, knowing a person I have not met yet? Thank you.

Nichole,

Since I do not know the specific situation you are inquiring about I pulled a life purpose card for you, which was the Earth Angel card. You are a lightworker who has come to earth to teach about love. Your life's purpose is to teach about love. You fulfill this task whenever you are centered,serene,and loving, as thats when your a role model of divine peace. You needn't say a word, write a book, or work as a healer in order to positively affect others. You merely need to be loving and compassionate in your interactions with others. Those who are peaceful teach about peace,which is the expression of divine love on Earth.You also received this card to help you cope with alienation issues,which means feeling different from others or that you don't belong. As an Earth Angel, this may be one of your first human incarnations. But don't worry for you are never truly alone. The angels are always with you guiding, loving and unconditionally accepting you as you are. There are also other Earth Angels living among you, who have similar backgrounds and experiences to your own. Ask the guardian angels to connect you with like minded friends and they will.

Love and Light,

Bianca

Joyce, I pulled the Sacral Chakra card for you. The angels want you to know that you are highly sensitive to chemicals,additives,processed foods, and energies right now. Respect your sensitivities by avoiding harsh items, situations,and relationships. The angels need you to understand your body's profound sensitivity. As a highly sensitive individual, you may at times experience confusion or numbness which is a way of dealing with overwhelming physical sensations. You may even try to self medicate with chemicals, foods, or other self addicting substances in order to shield yourself from harsh energies. This card conveys a strong message asking you to deal with your sensitivities in healthier ways. The angels want to help you detoxify yourself from chemicals and processed foods. They're also leading you away from disagreeable situations and relationship, so allow these changes to occur.

Love and Light,

Bianca

• Like 1

Ng, I do not answer yes or no questions in the reading, I can only provide insight from the assistance of the angels regarding your concern. I pulled the Ten of Air card for you, which signifies the end of a difficult situation. Embrace the change, and expect things to get better now. You were dealing with a difficult situation which has now ended. You may feel sadness over what has transpired mixed with welcome relief. Its time to walk away and embrace the dawning of a new day. Expect your circumstances to improve! It is time to change your career. Don't put limits on what wonderful things the universe can bestow! It seems that everything is moving in the right direction for you!

Blessings,

Bianca

• Like 1

Wisteria, In your cards I see that you are very fearful about your family's wellbeing. You are being guided to call upon Archangels Michael and Raphael to lift fear based energy from you, your surroundings, this situation, and everyone involved. This is called Vacuuming away fear. These energies of fear may have been self generated from your own foreboding or may have come from being with fearful people. Whenever you feel tired or have ben subjected to substance abuse ( spending time in a bar, pub etc) take the time to cleanse away residual energies. You can conduct this process anytime or anywhere, even when people are nearby. Once you do this you will feel better about your situation and have the clarity to take the right steps to ensure the wellbeing of your family. All will be well once you release these energies of fear!

Blessings,

Bianca

Ariel ,

Are you saying that you are having visions and dreams of a baby? Sorry Im not quite understanding your question

Ariel ,

Are you saying that you are having visions and dreams of a baby? Sorry Im not quite understanding your question

I keep having dreams of having a child, or the request to have a child, but I have never met anyone yet! I am told there is a person I will meet, but I have not one clue about finding him. Thanks for the help.

My name's Augusto.

What's my life's purpose?

Is there anything in me I could give?

Thank you..

Edited by Re di Spade

Ariel, It seems as though you have had painful relationships or experiences in your past that are resurfacing. Subconsciously, you have been thinking of having and wanting children. You will have children in the future but first must call in your soulmate. You must actively call your soulmate into your life. You can do so through prayer, affirmations, and visualizations. It also means working on yourself so that you epitomize the qualities you're seeking in a partner. For instance, if you desire a significant other who's got a great sense of humor, develop this within yourself. Like attracts like, which is part of calling in your soulmate.

Love and Light,

Bianca

Augusto, In the past you may have acted impulsively and had self doubt about decisions you have made. The angels are assisting you to bring balance in your life and guiding you to take new relationships slowly and make decisions without haste. Your relationships and emotional issues will develop to a new level. There will be a sense of peace and calm within you and you will intuitively know what to do next. You have great intuition and your feelings can always be trusted. You are always able to sense what others need and lovingly provide it. You also are a patron of the arts and have great creative talent. Ask the angels for assistance in guiding you with how you can tap into your creative talents to fulfill your goals. It seems as though you will be most successful working with the arts in some capacity.

Blessings, Bianca

list your name and question or concern

I don't have any specific question, but I would like a general reading...

Thank you so much again! I know you are right about me needing to heal and love myself first. I know that is very important, but your reassurance helps. I am also happy that you said I will feel a connection right away. Lately I have felt like I try to force connections, and was wondering if there was something wrong with my ability to love again.

I will continue to work on myself for now.

Thank you :)

-Amberlane

Thank you Bianca. I asked a vague question so that I could figure out what to do in life now that I have been let go from my long standing job. I was in a position working with sick animals which is something I've always wanted to do since childhood. The last few years I have felt not quite complete in my work life or personal life. I have started to accept my dismissal as a blessing, yet left searching within myself what is next. I will take your advice about speaking to the guardians about connecting me to like minded people and guiding me into the next phase of my work life. Thank you for taking the time to share your gift with others.

Allas,

I pulled the Visualize success card for you. See yourself doing well in a particular situation and have faith in a positive outcome. The angels are calling upon you to Visualize success. The angels want to boost your confidence and relieve you of your worries. Part of this process involves holding positive visions for yourself and the other people involved. When you expect the best, you inspire the best in yourself and others. The angels can help you hold a high and clear vision of success. Just ask them for this help and it is done.

• Like 1

Amber, yes you must love yourself first and then you will send out your loving energy and attract your soul mate. Your confidence will be magnetic. But you must never doubt yourself in the process. Work on yourself esteem,take care of yourself and pamper yourself. Engage in activities that you really enjoy and surround yourself with positive energetic people! You will feel like a new person! :)

Nichole,

Thank you for filling me in! Yes ask for the angels assistance in guiding you in the right direction. As I have said you will meet like minded people who share your experiences and who you have a true connection to. You are truly a special individual, as an Earth Angel! You have already shared your love with the sick animals and will now move on to share love on your new adventures. You mentioned not feeling complete in your personal life which may connect to what I have mentioned in my earlier post about feelings of alienation and like you don't belong. Almost as if you feel different than others. Earth Angels tend this feel this way because it is their first incarnation on Earth so in essence it is a whole new world for them. I know this may be hard for you to understand but I am just relaying the messages the angels wanted me to share with you.

• Like 1

Augusto, In the past you may have acted impulsively and had self doubt about decisions you have made. The angels are assisting you to bring balance in your life and guiding you to take new relationships slowly and make decisions without haste. Your relationships and emotional issues will develop to a new level. There will be a sense of peace and calm within you and you will intuitively know what to do next. You have great intuition and your feelings can always be trusted. You are always able to sense what others need and lovingly provide it. You also are a patron of the arts and have great creative talent. Ask the angels for assistance in guiding you with how you can tap into your creative talents to fulfill your goals. It seems as though you will be most successful working with the arts in some capacity.

Blessings, Bianca

Dear Bianca,

thank you so much: I identified myself with your reading.

Now I'm facing some depression problems, and I really hope I'll feel that "sense of peace and calm".

About the arts, there was a time I loved writing (obviously in my language!): I wonder if I should start again... Maybe when I'll feel better.

God bless you :)