Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need advice? angel card mini reading!

Biancaangel

Allas,

I pulled the Visualize success card for you. See yourself doing well in a particular situation and have faith in a positive outcome. The angels are calling upon you to Visualize success. The angels want to boost your confidence and relieve you of your worries. Part of this process involves holding positive visions for yourself and the other people involved. When you expect the best, you inspire the best in yourself and others. The angels can help you hold a high and clear vision of success. Just ask them for this help and it is done.

Your reading totally resonates with me. I will try hard to follow your advice. Thank you! :)

Hello,

My name is Andros and my question is: Will I meet anyone to be with in a relationship at some point soon and will it be long term?

Thank you! :)

Ng, I do not answer yes or no questions in the reading, I can only provide insight from the assistance of the angels regarding your concern. I pulled the Ten of Air card for you, which signifies the end of a difficult situation. Embrace the change, and expect things to get better now. You were dealing with a difficult situation which has now ended. You may feel sadness over what has transpired mixed with welcome relief. Its time to walk away and embrace the dawning of a new day. Expect your circumstances to improve! It is time to change your career. Don't put limits on what wonderful things the universe can bestow! It seems that everything is moving in the right direction for you!

Blessings,

Bianca

What's the meaning of my life?

Andros,

I pulled the wedding card for you in response to your concern. This card signifies either your own wedding or someone else's. It is validation that you will meet someone and and will be married in the future. The angels want you to stop worrying about your future marital status and enjoy your life for now, you will meet the right person in due time. This card may also mean that you will meet someone at a wedding that you will be attending.

Ariel, It seems as though you have had painful relationships or experiences in your past that are resurfacing. Subconsciously, you have been thinking of having and wanting children. You will have children in the future but first must call in your soulmate. You must actively call your soulmate into your life. You can do so through prayer, affirmations, and visualizations. It also means working on yourself so that you epitomize the qualities you're seeking in a partner. For instance, if you desire a significant other who's got a great sense of humor, develop this within yourself. Like attracts like, which is part of calling in your soulmate.

Love and Light,

Bianca

I'm sorry I was late to respond... I appreciate the time you've taken for me.

I don't feel as if there is a direction. For all I know he could be far away. I'm not in my 20's anymore. I don't have any direction in my life and I wouldn't know where to start.

Andros,

I pulled the wedding card for you in response to your concern. This card signifies either your own wedding or someone else's. It is validation that you will meet someone and and will be married in the future. The angels want you to stop worrying about your future marital status and enjoy your life for now, you will meet the right person in due time. This card may also mean that you will meet someone at a wedding that you will be attending.

Thanks a lot for your reading and time. I'll try and take this advice :)

Hi Amanda, I actually pulled the Ace of Fire card for you which means that an exciting new opportunity shows up in your life! Creative and inspiring career possibilities are coming into the view. Now is the time to completely embrace new adventures that present themselves. Innovative ideas should be enthusiastically pursued. This is as good as a time as any to take risks in order to follow your dreams. If you want to change your life, do it now!

I must tell you though the angels would like you to clear yourself in the meantime. You need to ask the angels to release any toxic energies that you may have absorbed. The angels see that you're carrying some lower energies. Because of your high sensitivity and compassion, you may have absorbed this negativity from other people's fears. These toxic energies may have sprung from your own past fears. Regardless of their material source, your angels want to help you clear your energy field. Once you clear yourself, all positive things will come to you.

Love and Light,

Bianca

• Like 1

Hi Aaron,

It seems as though you have been troubled and quite confused about a situation. I want you to know that everything is looking up from here on out. New ideas will now take flight! Expect great inspiration to come, possibly from an event or situation that had previously troubled you. Now you will see the opportunity to create something amazing, and you're full of excitement. Focus your thoughts on your long term goals and create a plan of action.

You now see the truth of the situation. Confusion is gone, and clarity has taken its place. Your new understanding replaces previous misconceptions. Now you'e ready to move forward! Nothing but blessings coming your way!

Love and Light,

Bianca

Hi Bianca, my name is Robbie. I have long dreamed of making a career for myself with the music that I write and perform, but lately have been feeling discouraged. Is there a way I can make this dream happen, or am I wasting my time? Thanks. :)

Hi!,

I'm in need of some advice. I'm a little stressed with my life right now. Mainly with college. I plan on transferring to another school for next fall but I'm not sure if it's right for me. I notice that for me everything happens for a reason but right now I feel like I'm stuck at a stop sign and I can go two ways. Either left or right and I don't know which to take. My heart is telling me to apply to the school i feel a strong connection too but the other is a cheaper option that benefits my family. I'm leaning towards the school of my choice but I just don't know. I feel like it benefits journalism for me more. But I have extended family members practically forcing me to apply to schools I don't care for. Should I follow my heart or my family? My gut is giving me all types of feelings and I don't know how to read them.

Thanks!

Name: Ronnie

Question: How will my connection with the paranormal go? Like, will I have any more experiences any time soon?

Hi Robbie,

I saw right away in you cards that you are a patron of the arts and have a lot of talent! Please do not think this is a waste of time because the wheels of creativity are starting to move and you are well on your way in the right direction. The angels want you to know that new ideas are now taking flight! You are going to be inspired and you need to focus your attention on your goals and have a well thought out plan of action. You will have new understandings about things that will replace your previous misconceptions. You may have a challenging beginning and almost feel like giving up at times, but you must not give up because all will be well in the end and you will be rewarded for all your hard work and positive energy. Eventually you will make the right connections and everything will start changing once you send out positive energy and believe in yourself.

Love and Light,

Bianca

Hi Ronnie,

I can see in the cards that this is something that really interests you and you are quite passionate about this. You are also a little restless about having more experiences, if this makes any sense to you. I do see that with careful planning you will have more experiences. The angels are guiding you to join some type of organization or group who also share this interest. Im thinking possibly paranormal investigation group or woking with others who will be willing to share in these experiences with you.

Blessings,

Bianca

Hi Robbie,

I saw right away in you cards that you are a patron of the arts and have a lot of talent! Please do not think this is a waste of time because the wheels of creativity are starting to move and you are well on your way in the right direction. The angels want you to know that new ideas are now taking flight! You are going to be inspired and you need to focus your attention on your goals and have a well thought out plan of action. You will have new understandings about things that will replace your previous misconceptions. You may have a challenging beginning and almost feel like giving up at times, but you must not give up because all will be well in the end and you will be rewarded for all your hard work and positive energy. Eventually you will make the right connections and everything will start changing once you send out positive energy and believe in yourself.

Love and Light,

Bianca

Thanks Bianca. This is a helpful reading and I appreciate it. :)

Hi Bianca

I would like a reading

Clara

My question involves my love life (typical ☺) and my current relationship. Do I continue to put effort into it, or is it time to walk away and leave it be?

Hi Bianca,

My name is Rachel. His name is David. We've been living together for 3 yrs. Until he decided to buy his own place, we were just renting before. Now we are so far away. I stayed on the same area because of the school, but properties are so expensive. He said he still loves me, that was last week when he said that. But what concerns me he doesn't return calls or messages. I don't understand anymore. Its almost 2 months since we live apart.

Edited by RADSTAR