Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need advice? angel card mini reading!

Biancaangel

Sweet,

The angeLs are guiding you to keep an open mind about your soulmate. Your soulmate may differ from your usual expectations. You may not be attracted to this person at first but with faith you will find wonderful qualities within that person. I also see in your cards an upcoming wedding this could symbolize your wedding and validate that you will be married in the future or It could symbolize someone else's wedding where you will meet someone. In reference to your question I would say it is time to let go of this current relationship, please understand that you do have free will to choose your path which could affect the outcome of this reading. Remember to ask your angels for guidance and assistant to put you on the right path.

Many blessings to you always,Bianca

• Like 1

Rachel,

I pulled the deception card for you it seems as though someone is wearing a false self mask in this relationship. Although David is telling you that he loves you I am not quite sure that he really understands what his true feelings are or if he is relaying his true feelings to you. The angels are guiding you to have an open honest conversation with him. Please do not be afraid if what you receive from him is not what you want to hear. Although it may be difficult for you to let go of this relationship I feel as though it will be best for you in order to heal your heart and soul and allow the angels to put you on the right path. I apologize if this is not what you wanted to hear, although I am a very honest person and a lightworker that is here to truly help my clients.

Love and Light,

Bianca

My name is Lee

I am at the crossroads and wonder what you see as the best career path.

Lee,

I can see in your cards that that you have been worrying about this situation and you are actually mentally exhausted from all this stress. The angels are guiding you to take some time to recharge, relax, and meditate and the ideas will start flowing. It seems as though you are very creative and will best be suited to work with the arts in some capacity. I am also seeing that you are the entrepreneural type and should definitely consider opening up your own shop or business! You will have others who will try to be involved and there will be some legal steps and issues that need to be worked out, but you will persevere and abundance will come to you! You will see that the angels will help you attain the resources needed to start your creative project. In order for all this to occur you should meditate and then map out a plan of action to take your first steps. You may feel overwhelmed at first but you must remember to call upon your angels to help you focus,build confidence, and persevere. Many Blessings are coming to you please just have patience:)

Love and Light,

Bianca

Taylor,

I see that you are a very dedicated, loyal, reliable individual! You will go very far in your career because you are trustworthy honest and will get task at hand accomplished! It seems as though you will have career in the business field and will eventually take part in a joint venture down the line which involve contracts and business agreements. You are a very hard worker and it will definitely be recognized. You also have excellent potential and will see progression over time. Please do not be discouraged as there may be minor delays in your plans. All will pay off in the end. Please ask for your angels guidance to put you on the right path..

Many blessings to you!

Bianca

Rachel,

I am sorry if you feel heartbroken. I just don't want to deceive you like other "psychic" readers will and only tell you what you want to hear. I have to relay the messages the angels are sending to me. I can promise you that through prayer and the assistance of the angels you will heal and eventually meet your true soul mate! When you release this toxic energy from this relationship and truly love yourself you will move forward and find love through the law of attraction! I have faith you will get through this. You are strong woman!

Love and Light,

Bianca

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, do you see a me finding love and getting married in the near future ..I'm single for years with nothing happening ever in my love life..Thanks.

Hi, my name is Chasity. And I was wondering will another guy come along into my life or am I set to be a single mother?

Hello, my name is Jennifer C. Nothing is coming forward in my love life, no matter how I try - I've tried both angles.... putting myself out there to meet new people for a time, then also focusing on myself for a time. I have been single more than I have been partnered up these last few years. The timing for all my relationships seem to be wrong. What can I look forward to in the near future?

Hi, do you see a me finding love and getting married in the near future ..I'm single for years with nothing happening ever in my love life..Thanks.

Hi, the angels are sending the message that you need to work on yourself and love yourself first in order to attract love into your life. Im feeling as though you blame yourself for many of your disappointments in your love life. Now is your time to transform and shine. Once you put your best foot forward and build your confidence your energy will be magnetic. But you must truly be in a place of self acceptance to attract love in your life. I do see in your cards, that you will spend some time away from this person in your future. This individual may travel for business or they may even be a short period period of time that you are separated. This does not mean that the relationship will fail. it may just signify that there will be some obstacles and that there will need to be open and honest lines of communication in the relationship in order for it to grow and develop into a successful healthy relationship. Please do not feel discouraged from this message but just know that you will grow and learn from your experiences. Allow the angels to guide you on the right path!

Love and Light,

Bianca

Chelsea

I'm feeling lost scared and frantic. I'm wondering will this anxiety soon pass?

Yes Chelsea I do feel as though your anxiety will pass because I pulled a very uplifting and positive card for your reading. Apparently the angels are sending the message that deep down you know exactly what to do in your situation. Past experiences have prepared you perfectly for the situation you are in. Wisdom blended with humor will make this task easy to accomplish and deal with. Give others credit for good intentions rather than perfect actions. Please know that the angels are saying that this is the time in life for advancing your career and getting things done rather than engaging in romantic relationships. You have a courageous heart and will overcome your obstacles.

Many blessings to you,

Bianca

Hi, my name is Chasity. And I was wondering will another guy come along into my life or am I set to be a single mother?

Chasity,

You will find love because you are lovable! The romance angels are cheering you on in your quest for love by letting you know that you deserve it! As a child of God your naturally a loving and lovable person. (as is everyone). You have the right to be treated with kindness and respect by everyone in life. If you have had harsh life experiences you may feel as though you don't deserve love and felt unworthy of receiving affection. But that angels are sending the message that you do deserve it! the more you affirm I am loved, I am lovable, I am loving. the more this experience comes true for you. Affirmations help you believe spiritual truths on a deep unconscious level. This in turn allows you to attract loving people, relationships and circumstances, and you definitely deserve that!

Love and Light,

Bianca

Hello, my name is Jennifer C. Nothing is coming forward in my love life, no matter how I try - I've tried both angles.... putting myself out there to meet new people for a time, then also focusing on myself for a time. I have been single more than I have been partnered up these last few years. The timing for all my relationships seem to be wrong. What can I look forward to in the near future?

Hi Jennifer, well it seems as though that someone from your past (ex lover) may be reentering your life. The first person you think of is likely who it will be. The purpose of this reconciliation is to achieve healing and closure with respect to your past. You will understand more about yourself and see your relationship patterns more clearly. You'll also take responsibility for the role you played in the relationship's drama which will free you from the tyranny of unforgiveness. Reconciliations are ultimately about taking care of unfinished business. Each relationship is a sacred learning experience so be open to this reunion's blessings and lessons. Ultimately all healings help your love life and every other part of your world!

Love and Light,

Bianca

• Like 1

Hi Bianca, I would love a reading from you.

Name's Daniel and my question is what the nearest future holds for me?

Daniel,

You have probably noticed that your past approach to situations is no longer working for you. Archangel Chamuel asks that you pause what you are doing and look at things from a different perspective. While this time of reflection is temporary it is also extremely important to your spiritual evolution and growth. In regards to your future, Archangel Gabriel is also encouraging you to create!Your artistic talents alongside your nurturing instincts give you the ability to manifest beautiful and amazing works. Your plans will flourish and grow as long as you give them your devoted attention and love. If your focus is upon family matters such as relationships, or children you can be assured of happy outcomes. Likewise your career endeavors will also prove successful. Your interest in beautiful luxurious or artful pursuits are well rewarded at this time. Concerns regarding physical or emotional well-being will also fade away. While your ability to nurture others in wonderful don't forget to also lovingly care for yourself! Many blessings coming your way!

Love and Light,

Bianca

• Like 1

Hi Jennifer, well it seems as though that someone from your past (ex lover) may be reentering your life. The first person you think of is likely who it will be. The purpose of this reconciliation is to achieve healing and closure with respect to your past. You will understand more about yourself and see your relationship patterns more clearly. You'll also take responsibility for the role you played in the relationship's drama which will free you from the tyranny of unforgiveness. Reconciliations are ultimately about taking care of unfinished business. Each relationship is a sacred learning experience so be open to this reunion's blessings and lessons. Ultimately all healings help your love life and every other part of your world!

Love and Light,

Bianca

Thank you Bianca,

I think I know who this will be as they have been on my mind. Part of me has been wanting to be open to them, the other part closes up. I have been spending time reflecting on my patterns and I can see them from an outsiders point of view when they are not happening at the time... but in practice, I the thick of it, I seem to revert to autopilot. Patterns are hard to break. I hope I can learn this lesson swiftly. Thank you again, you have a gift. Blessings to you also.

Daniel,

You have probably noticed that your past approach to situations is no longer working for you. Archangel Chamuel asks that you pause what you are doing and look at things from a different perspective. While this time of reflection is temporary it is also extremely important to your spiritual evolution and growth. In regards to your future, Archangel Gabriel is also encouraging you to create!Your artistic talents alongside your nurturing instincts give you the ability to manifest beautiful and amazing works. Your plans will flourish and grow as long as you give them your devoted attention and love. If your focus is upon family matters such as relationships, or children you can be assured of happy outcomes. Likewise your career endeavors will also prove successful. Your interest in beautiful luxurious or artful pursuits are well rewarded at this time. Concerns regarding physical or emotional well-being will also fade away. While your ability to nurture others in wonderful don't forget to also lovingly care for yourself! Many blessings coming your way!

Love and Light,

Bianca

Thank you for the reading Bianca!

I am so happy that all seems positive, and you were spot on with my need to change the approach (which is already happening).

It's incredible how with such question you were able to answer about my biggest concersn that are physical and mental well-being and career!

I feel that you were also able to describe my character very well.

Thank you again.

Lots of love,

Daniel

Yes Chelsea I do feel as though your anxiety will pass because I pulled a very uplifting and positive card for your reading. Apparently the angels are sending the message that deep down you know exactly what to do in your situation. Past experiences have prepared you perfectly for the situation you are in. Wisdom blended with humor will make this task easy to accomplish and deal with. Give others credit for good intentions rather than perfect actions. Please know that the angels are saying that this is the time in life for advancing your career and getting things done rather than engaging in romantic relationships. You have a courageous heart and will overcome your obstacles.

Many blessings to you,

Bianca

Thanks you for the reading I know you are very busy and I appreciate you taking the time out for me. The reading really helped me know what I need to do and that deep down I know what to do but just needed to be reassured! Thank you so much.

Much love your way,

Chelsea