Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need advice? angel card mini reading!

Biancaangel

Chasity,

You will find love because you are lovable! The romance angels are cheering you on in your quest for love by letting you know that you deserve it! As a child of God your naturally a loving and lovable person. (as is everyone). You have the right to be treated with kindness and respect by everyone in life. If you have had harsh life experiences you may feel as though you don't deserve love and felt unworthy of receiving affection. But that angels are sending the message that you do deserve it! the more you affirm I am loved, I am lovable, I am loving. the more this experience comes true for you. Affirmations help you believe spiritual truths on a deep unconscious level. This in turn allows you to attract loving people, relationships and circumstances, and you definitely deserve that!

Love and Light,

Bianca

Aaaw, thank you. That put a smile on my face and touched me. I've been kind of just out of it and avoiding people. I really needed this. :tu:

Thank you again.

Love and Light to you too.

My name is Ariel and I was wondering what I should do with my life. Thank you.

I'm sorry for asking, but was I skipped?

If this question is too vague, please let me know.

My name is Cristal.

What does the universe want me to know right now?

I'm sorry for asking, but was I skipped?

If this question is too vague, please let me know.

No I'm sorry Ariel, I do not want you to think I skipped over your question. I am only offering one free mini reading on this thread and I do know that I have given you a reading before. If you need more insight or have other questions please feel free to visit my website or Etsy shop. :) Many blessings to you!

Bianca

I would love a reading Bianca! My question would be is there a relationship/man coming for me soon?

Hi Cndy,

The angels are sending the message that if you desire more romance, first look at yourself in a caring and noncritical way. The more you love who you are, the greater your capacity to feel loved by others. This means trusting yourself to take good care of YOU, and it may entail becoming more assertive. Don't worry: you can still be very lovable while affirming your boundaries. Perhaps this means spending some time alone instead of in a relationship right away. During this period you can delve into introspection to understand the patterns of your love life. Ultimately you can take responsibility for attracting, and agreeing to every relationship you've had. To heal your heart, find the blessing and lessons you've gained from each one. For instance, have you become stronger, more independent, or more patient as a result of your prior partnerships? If so let everything else go except for the lessons and the love. The angels are emphasizing the importance of loving yourself first, especially as you prepare for your next relationship. As you gain self respect, you'll begin attracting more loving people into your life. This will lead to healthy friendships and romances based upon mutual respect.

Love and Light,

Bianca

My name is Cristal.

What does the universe want me to know right now?

Hi Cristal,

The angels are sending the message for you to work with animals both physically and spiritually for they are reaching out and attempting to communicate with you. In order to hear these benevolent beings you'll need to listen with your heart and inner ear without judgement. Once you open your mind, you'll clearly hear their loving voices and messages. You also have specific animals with you as guides, which may include a special pet. These "power animals" are like angels who are very connected to the Earth.

Go to a location where there are trees or plants so that nature can help you with your journey to meet your power animal. Then close your eyes and breath deeply as you hold the intention of connecting with your animal, without specifying what type of animal you're expecting. Let yourself see and know the animal who is your guide, and then ask this spiritual being any question you'd like, especially about your connection to nature and the environment.

Love and Light,

Bianca

No I'm sorry Ariel, I do not want you to think I skipped over your question. I am only offering one free mini reading on this thread and I do know that I have given you a reading before. If you need more insight or have other questions please feel free to visit my website or Etsy shop. :) Many blessings to you!

Bianca

I'm sorry, I forgot that I had asked earlier! Thank you so much, you've been a very big sweetheart! :) Much blessings for you.

Heather. Will I be getting a job in the near future. I'm striking out lately :-/

Hi Heather so sorry for the delay!

Well it seems as though you have been juggling a lot lately in your life besides the added stress of finding work. Although, I pulled a very positive card for you!The angels are guiding you to renew your dedication to your life purpose. Each day of your life has led you to this moment. Now its time to review your personal history and make changes that will take you in a different direction! Archangel Jeremiel can help you evaluate the past without harsh judgements. Take up your new destination with joy and confidence. Situations where decisions must be made will work out positively for you! Academic examinations, tests, and legal settlements have favorable outcomes. All blessings coming your way!

Love and Light,

Bianca

• Like 1

Unfortunately due to time constraints and personal/family issues I am not able to take any further reading requests at this time. Thank You all for the opportunity to read for you! Many blessings to all.

Love and Light,

Bianca

Hi Heather so sorry for the delay!

Well it seems as though you have been juggling a lot lately in your life besides the added stress of finding work. Although, I pulled a very positive card for you!The angels are guiding you to renew your dedication to your life purpose. Each day of your life has led you to this moment. Now its time to review your personal history and make changes that will take you in a different direction! Archangel Jeremiel can help you evaluate the past without harsh judgements. Take up your new destination with joy and confidence. Situations where decisions must be made will work out positively for you! Academic examinations, tests, and legal settlements have favorable outcomes. All blessings coming your way!

Love and Light,

Bianca

Thank you so much Bianca, it meant a lot to me to read that. Take care and I hope things slow down for you, I see you have a lot going on! Thanks again :st