Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Entire World Exploiting Open US Border

Socio

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/08/03/Leaked-CBP-Report-Shows-Entire-World-Exploiting-Open-US-Border

A leaked intelligence analysis from the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reveals the exact numbers of illegal immigrants entering and attempting to enter the U.S. from nearly every nation on Earth.

These "exact" numbers are the ones being caught or turning themselves in, does not include the ones being caught and I heard a news report, think it was Rush, that cartels are now reporting a 90% smuggling success rate so who knows what the real numbers are...

As part of the entire world, I object to this charge! I haven't even looked sideways at you, fgs.

• Like 6

I'm sure Obama's CPB/ICE agencies would have no ulterior motive for leaking information that might cause their budget to be expanded..... :innocent:

• Like 2

cartels are now reporting a 90% smuggling success rate

Cartels have to report this? :clap:

• Like 8

http://www.breitbart...-Open-US-Border

These "exact" numbers are the ones being caught or turning themselves in, does not include the ones being caught and I heard a news report, think it was Rush, that cartels are now reporting a 90% smuggling success rate so who knows what the real numbers are...

90% seems a bit low. If I were a drug cartel I would be off-ing people till my results got up closer to 100%.

Heck this article says it is probably only 5% that get caught and that 43% of the drug mules for Mexican Cartels were Americans. http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/30/18589533-experts-say-drug-mules-are-easy-to-find-hard-to-catch?lite

There are several good graphs in there showing the rapid increase in immigration from Central America. Immigration from Mexico has fell to about 33% what it was in 2009, but the people coming in from Central America more then makes up for the loss.

It's entirely possible for the entire world to exploit our wide open S. Border.

It will probably take a major tragedy in the US-caused by ppl coming in Illegally- for the US Govt. to wake up and seal the border.

• Like 1

It's entirely possible for the entire world to exploit our wide open S. Border.

It will probably take a major tragedy in the US-caused by ppl coming in Illegally- for the US Govt. to wake up and seal the border.

Why didn't they seal the border after 9/11? It makes more sense than frisking kids at airports. I think that most of this stuff is more for conditioning than safety and security. It seems like it's a slow (for now) form of social engineering.

• Like 1

shaihze... Amazing what ppl are willing to do just to arrive in USA! the power of America illustrated by Hollywood has sparkled everyone's imagination. Wait to see them after two - three years working their ass off in hard labour for 5 times less wage than an aristocratic English butt. They will be like" we're not in Kansas anymore" .

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Why didn't they seal the border after 9/11? It makes more sense than frisking kids at airports. I think that most of this stuff is more for conditioning than safety and security. It seems like it's a slow (for now) form of social engineering.

True re 911....but this 'open border policy' goes back to 1849 when the lines were first drawn, and the Border's been wide open ever since

Re Illegal Immigration: For me, this goes back to the 1986 Amnesty, (no thanks to Reagan). After giving over 3 MILLION ILLEGALS Amnesty, the Feds simply neglected to enforce our existing Imm. Laws, but the Feds told us that they would 'crack down on Illegal Imm' right after Amnesty was given..

• Like 1

True re 911....but this 'open border policy' goes back to 1849 when the lines were first drawn, and the Border's been wide open ever since

Re Illegal Immigration: For me, this goes back to the 1986 Amnesty, (no thanks to Reagan). After giving over 3 MILLION ILLEGALS Amnesty, the Feds simply neglected to enforce our existing Imm. Laws, but the Feds told us that they would 'crack down on Illegal Imm' right after Amnesty was given..

Was it Eisenhower who wanted to build a huge impregnable wall at our southern border? He was quite prescient if that's true. We have to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to illegal immigrants. We can show compassion for the refugees while deporting the parasites and predators.

DM, I agree the US should be more selective re who is allowed in, and allowed to stay.

But w/ current Policies, there is NO way of telling the good from the bad, and the Feds don't even bother trying to do so.

• Like 1

i'm with El on this one.

i haven't exploited anyone's borders!

Not for lack of trying I'll bet! :w00t:
  • Like 1

Was it Eisenhower who wanted to build a huge impregnable wall at our southern border? He was quite prescient if that's true. We have to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to illegal immigrants. We can show compassion for the refugees while deporting the parasites and predators.

Deport them and they'll come right back. You need some kind of identifying mark for the parasites and predators after they return. How about a tattooed number on the arm of every parasite, and a chopped off pinky finger for every predator?

Why didn't they seal the border after 9/11?

Because the bin Ladens had to fly out of the country safely. And besides we had more important borders to seal, like the one between Syria and Iraq.

I think that most of this stuff is more for conditioning than safety and security. It seems like it's a slow (for now) form of social engineering.

Like US foreign policy in the Middle East.

• Like 1

I'm sure Obama's CPB/ICE agencies would have no ulterior motive for leaking information that might cause their budget to be expanded..... :innocent:

Just wait till they start seizing private retirement accounts to help pay for the influx of 100 million immigrants over the next ten years which is a seemingly inevitability at the rate we are taking in the worlds poor. I think that will be the last straw before the chaos, once that is spent and there is nothing left it will be Mad Max in America time.

Edited by Socio
  • Like 2

i'm with El on this one.

i haven't exploited anyone's borders!

I suspect you both will when it comes time to obey Shira Law over there and they way you are running your own p*** poor immigration system it will be sooner than later.

How desperate are people these days...

Not desperation just common sense, if you lived in a third world country, saw an easy out where you could go to another country without permission, instantly become a protected class, get free food, housing, medial care, schooling etc... what would you do?

• Like 2

Just wait till they start seizing private retirement accounts to help pay for the influx of 100 million immigrants over the next ten years which is a seemingly inevitability at the rate we are taking in the worlds poor. I think that will be the last straw before the chaos, once that is spent and there is nothing left it will be Mad Max in America time.

I would not be surprised in the least that they will some day seize private retirement accounts, or charge account holders a fee just to keep their $ in the bank.

However, I doubt they will put those funds into the public treasury for anything at all, immigrants or anything else. Most likely the $ will simply go into their pockets.

Deport them and they'll come right back. You need some kind of identifying mark for the parasites and predators after they return. How about a tattooed number on the arm of every parasite, and a chopped off pinky finger for every predator?

That's the kind of country that we don't need or want. They do those kinds of things in banana republics. You would think that we would have the resources to fund some kind of barrier. Make it more impregnable than mere fences.

• Like 1

shaihze... Amazing what ppl are willing to do just to arrive in USA! the power of America illustrated by Hollywood has sparkled everyone's imagination. Wait to see them after two - three years working their ass off in hard labour for 5 times less wage than an aristocratic English butt. They will be like" we're not in Kansas anymore" .

Perhaps in five years they will be thankful that they are not living in fear under the cartel, have clean running water, ample amount of food electricity a job and a place where their children actually have a chance to succeed( probably some sort of smart phone too)

But your right they will just be mad that someone has more money then them. Envy is as destructive as greed my friend

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Maybe we should outsource.

For every potential border crosser found near the border, the FedGov pays Mexico 1000 dollars. That would be ten to a hundred times cheaper then housing, educating, feeding and all the other perks given to those that get across. Sure the Mexican military/police will pad the numbers, but still it would be multiples of times cheaper then what we have now. With roughly a half million people coming across each year, that would be billions of dollars going into Mexico's coffers.

But then I'd take back 5,000 for each one that gets across and then is captured on our side. Motivation?

EDIT: Actually we could hire private firms to do this also on the US side. What is the yearly cost of an illegal alien to the US entitlement system? Take that and cut it in half and that could be your bounty per immigrant.

Edited by DieChecker

Maybe we should outsource.

For every potential border crosser found near the border, the FedGov pays Mexico 1000 dollars. That would be ten to a hundred times cheaper then housing, educating, feeding and all the other perks given to those that get across. Sure the Mexican military/police will pad the numbers, but still it would be multiples of times cheaper then what we have now. With roughly a half million people coming across each year, that would be billions of dollars going into Mexico's coffers.

But then I'd take back 5,000 for each one that gets across and then is captured on our side. Motivation?

EDIT: Actually we could hire private firms to do this also on the US side. What is the yearly cost of an illegal alien to the US entitlement system? Take that and cut it in half and that could be your bounty per immigrant.

That doesn't sound like too bad of an idea, I can imagine all the screaming of human rights, but it would employ the vigilante-minded and help deter drug trafficking. The "mercenaries" would have to be allowed to shoot to kill in case of cartel encounters though.

Of course for any of it to matter the government would have to actually want to send them back, Obama is planning to give defacto amnesty to millions at the end of summer regardless of whether he has the authority to do so.