Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] pleade read me please please

iremusta

Hi my mother is a body says he saw the yellow and bright object seen and the object's size estimate of 15 cm i have thes Objects behold in top shape was at the month a bit small my mother said about the body sky was dark haven stars in the sky, but there is very little light pollution there and the stars most of the bay b What can be seen my mother for 5 seconds saw this object, this object is very bright haven bodies than a tall tree into the back and disappeared never to see again left the sky a curve drawn my mom said, a slight curve drawn and on earth descended a movement, as did my mother chinese lantern says it is not the meteor filanda did not say if a star like sliding ACTED like a star in the sky slightly shifting the impression that we have given, we go on vacation when I night swimming in the pool in the sky is an artificial satellite saw and that artificial satellite in front of the sky, behold the stars happening or they are twinkling or heaven and no action without a booth or object as if he stars as if moved and than stopped in the same star-like eyes blinked formally stars imitation was doing and shining like a star and you were there and like the stars in the sky hovered than I swimming in the pool when I Considered the direction you face when that object in the sky with me in the same direction I was moving toward where I was going Swan room with me in that direction was acting officially were not not following me aliens, I was a little scared that my saw in the body of a uFO is it or iridium satellite or other artificial satellites do not think I iridium satellite artificial satellite saw because he is in the eyes Animate the sky with a star you feeling star-tive to the confident and winks that star and that star other stars at the sky the same size and the stars, where it is moving and moving and than all of a sudden stops and the star looks like and star-like in size and like the stars are winking at me in the pool hard I stopped and in the pool that the object was looking at the sky wobble was doing, I saw, and than stopped again after rolling motion made ​​me wonder There's something UFOs such detailed star imitation can do me in the sky, we see stars the same size as you come and stars in the sky look like winks Do they and the sky as if a star, giving the impression of a sudden move and all of a sudden stand me and UFOs stars the same size as appearing and stars such as wink , but while moving eye winks Do they and stars the same size appearbit wonder There's something in the pool with me that no other human had Caused me may have Followed me they wanted to give me a message if you wanted to post this message if they like Perceive them what I can and

Things to Do in touch with me after that temporary

• Like 1

What translator are you using?

• Like 5

I can't read that giant block of run-on sentences. My apologies, but I just can't do it. Can someone please paraphrase that for me? Or is it even worth the trouble?

• Like 1

Hi my mother is a body says he saw the yellow and bright object seen and the object's size estimate of 15 cm i have thes Objects behold in top shape was at the month a bit small my mother said about the body sky was dark haven stars in the sky, but there is very little light pollution there and the stars most of the bay b What can be seen my mother for 5 seconds saw this object, this object is very bright haven bodies than a tall tree into the back and disappeared never to see again left the sky a curve drawn my mom said, a slight curve drawn and on earth descended a movement, as did my mother chinese lantern says it is not the meteor filanda did not say if a star like sliding ACTED like a star in the sky slightly shifting the impression that we have given, we go on vacation when I night swimming in the pool in the sky is an artificial satellite saw and that artificial satellite in front of the sky, behold the stars happening or they are twinkling or heaven and no action without a booth or object as if he stars as if moved and than stopped in the same star-like eyes blinked formally stars imitation was doing and shining like a star and you were there and like the stars in the sky hovered than I swimming in the pool when I Considered the direction you face when that object in the sky with me in the same direction I was moving toward where I was going Swan room with me in that direction was acting officially were not not following me aliens, I was a little scared that my saw in the body of a uFO is it or iridium satellite or other artificial satellites do not think I iridium satellite artificial satellite saw because he is in the eyes Animate the sky with a star you feeling star-tive to the confident and winks that star and that star other stars at the sky the same size and the stars, where it is moving and moving and than all of a sudden stops and the star looks like and star-like in size and like the stars are winking at me in the pool hard I stopped and in the pool that the object was looking at the sky wobble was doing, I saw, and than stopped again after rolling motion made ​​me wonder There's something UFOs such detailed star imitation can do me in the sky, we see stars the same size as you come and stars in the sky look like winks Do they and the sky as if a star, giving the impression of a sudden move and all of a sudden stand me and UFOs stars the same size as appearing and stars such as wink , but while moving eye winks Do they and stars the same size appearbit wonder There's something in the pool with me that no other human had Caused me may have Followed me they wanted to give me a message if you wanted to post this message if they like Perceive them what I can and

3 o'clock Birmingham station.

• Like 3

3 o'clock Birmingham station.

Yes, I whole potatoedly agree with that.

• Like 1

yes ı am turk and I see my mother bodies may UFOs

I gather you mean you speak Turkish? Whatever you're using to translate isn't working.

• Like 1

I can't read that giant block of run-on sentences. My apologies, but I just can't do it. Can someone please paraphrase that for me? Or is it even worth the trouble?

i don't think that's possible! :(

I never verbally abuse any non English speaking people, how many of us speak Turkish, for example ?? If, on the other hand it is someone extracting the urine well that's a different story. I certainly couldn't understand original posting, but we should be encouraging newbies not making fun of them, Welcome to forum Iremusta.

• Like 7

He says his mother saw a bright object in the sky that from her perspective looked about 15cm and it flew in from of a tree.

The sky was dark, but there were stars and not a lot of light pollution.

He says that they know the difference between a star and human made satellites but that the mystery object seemed to be an imitation of stars. And that whatever it was seemed to wink, but not like how stars wink.

• Like 4

He says his mother saw a bright object in the sky that from her perspective looked about 15cm and it flew in from of a tree.

The sky was dark, but there were stars and not a lot of light pollution.

He says that they know the difference between a star and human made satellites but that the mystery object seemed to be an imitation of stars. And that whatever it was seemed to wink, but not like how stars wink.

I was getting to that after 6 more beers.

• Like 6

I never verbally abuse any non English speaking people, how many of us speak Turkish, for example ?? If, on the other hand it is someone extracting the urine well that's a different story. I certainly couldn't understand original posting, but we should be encouraging newbies not making fun of them, Welcome to forum Iremusta.

If you're referring to me, I'm not "verbally abusing" this non-English speaker. I have Meniere's Disease, and sometimes it's hard to concentrate on a gigantic, run-on paragraph, whether it's in English or some other gibberish.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

In Swahili "my mother's bodies may ufo" roughly translates to "snap crackle click pop".

Edited by Kurzweil
  • Like 2

That's enough of the mockery. Obviously, this was not originally in English, and the translator is not a good one. If you don't understand it, a simple note saying so is sufficient. If the OP didn't understand it well enough to translate, he isn't going to understand it well enough to know if the translation is any good.

• Like 1

That's enough of the mockery. Obviously, this was not originally in English, and the translator is not a good one. If you don't understand it, a simple note saying so is sufficient. If the OP didn't understand it well enough to translate, he isn't going to understand it well enough to know if the translation is any good.

Which is what I did. Thanks.

Ya give a guy a magic hammer, suddenly thinks hes the center of the universe

Finally!

Thanks for admitting that!

You aren't the only person on the thread, Thor. This applies to everyone.

And let me say that I am just making my position clear, that's all. I've been accused of mocking people before for their spelling and whatnot, and I've grown tired of it, that's why I am coming off as very defensive in this thread.

• Like 1

Do you want to send the original turkish text to me, then I can have it translated (my wife is turkish)? Because, by all means of respect, nothing you state makes any sense.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Eh, I don't mind a good mock; heaven knows I do enough of it myself. It's the reason behind it which I find ridiculous.

• Like 1

Hum... Woot?