Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anybody recize this symbol worn by Obama

John666

That's the "Constipated Man".It's the symbol for the Laxatives movement and the Fiber Council.

• Like 1

It looks very similar to Hawaiian petroglyphs.

There are a number of them on the island -- 15 years ago, I bought one for my charm bracelet.

(Of course, ancient petroglyphs by the Hawai'ian people COULD mean that they're Reptoids from Gamma Lamma DingDhong and that this symbol encodes the position of the Great Pyramids at Giza as well as the date when Hillary Clinton becomes President.)

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 6

The award you get for successfully learning how to swim at the local Boys Club.

• Like 2

It looks suspiciously like one of those rock carvings depicting extraterrestrial visitors in ancient times.

alien_AAtheory05_02_zpsa8ce8dab.jpgancient-rock-art_zps9df7392b.gif

ancient-aliens_zps9eb69960.jpg

• Like 2

I'm going with Hawaiian petroglyph, it does bear a striking resemblance to Australian Aboriginal artwork too though.

• Like 1

It's the badge of the undercover Muslim organisation.

• Like 1

I thought he wasn't born in Hawaii.....

It's got to be a Kenyan thing. :innocent:

More of a "child" thing, I think. My nieces used to be more into Celtic knots at one point.

edit: Looks like an early Hawaiian "dancer" petroglyph, a stick figure instead of the more modern triangle chest figures:

puu-loa-complex-anthropomorphic-figures.jpg?w=300

Edited by aquatus1

I'm going with Hawaiian petroglyph, it does bear a striking resemblance to Australian Aboriginal artwork too though.

Why not just ask him?

Why not just ask him?

Because he would lie and say he found it and didn't know where it's from, what it means, or how old it is. (much like himself)

Why not just ask him?

I don't have his phone number ....

Honestly though if you did ask him, he would probably say something like. "Oh that's my superman medallion, it gives me special powers to save the world from evil". I mean he was a kid fgs, why do we think kids wear medallions?

It is not Masonic, I do not recognize it as any symbol used in Masonry or any apendage body connected to us.

Edited by Warrior1256