Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Newsletter Relaunched

Saru

Our weekly newsletter has now been relaunched and was sent out this morning for the first time since we moved from the old server.

The newsletter features a selection of the weeks top news stories covered on Unexplained Mysteries. If you haven't subscribed yet, you can do so now by clicking here.

Subscribers have the option to unsubscribe at any time, and e-mail addresses are kept private and secure.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Art Vandelay

• Saru

• Janiel

• Diebytheflyguy

Yay! Just got mine yesterday and it rocks as usual, thanks Saruman!

i'm here to often to need the newsletter tongue.gif

i always know whats going on...

i just signed up for the newsletter thumbsup.gif

cool.gif

Edited by mr_halo

• 4 weeks later...

I've subscribed to the newsletter but have yet to receive one........ no.gif

When did you subscribe ?

410770[/snapback]

I subscribed in OCT when I first found this site and resubscribed after your announcement of the newsletter relaunching........using the same email addy that I used to get my membership here......

The newsletter is being sent out every week, if your not receiving it then either your provider is blocking emails from this domain, or the newsletters are being regarded as spam by your provider's anti-spam service (if there is one) and are ending up in a 'junk' folder or some equivalent.

If you have a web based e-mail address, check to make sure the newsletters are not being binned automatically by the system.

The newsletter is being sent out every week, if your not receiving it then either your provider is blocking emails from this domain, or the newsletters are being regarded as spam by your provider's anti-spam service (if there is one) and are ending up in a 'junk' folder or some equivalent.

If you have a web based e-mail address, check to make sure the newsletters are not being binned automatically by the system.

411041[/snapback]

well I'm through AOL and usually stuff that they deem spam is sent to a spam folder but there's nothing, I'll try resubscribing through a yahoo account and see if that works. Thanks.

I've just checked the newsletter mailing list and you're AOL address is not there, did you click the link in the confirmation e-mail after subscribing ?

I've just checked the newsletter mailing list and you're AOL address is not there, did you click the link in the confirmation e-mail after subscribing ?

411054[/snapback]

I tried resubscribing earlier today with my Aol addy and never even got the email asking me to confirm my subscription so AOL is doing something to block it for whatever reason.

I just now tried with a Yahoo account and it worked, I am now subscribed to the newsletter. It seems it has something to do with AOL.........

Ah well problem solved thumbsup.gif

Looks like AOL are not allowing e-mails from this site for some reason. hmm.gif

You should get the next newsletter when it's sent out on Monday.

Hmm...i actually haven't gotten an email either.

After you requested we re-sign up.

I did, and i haven't gotten one...

411076[/snapback]

It's weird, I get emails all the time from UM about somebody replying to a post I'm tracking or somebody sends me an email through UM but I wasn't able to get the newsletter subscription confirmation email through AOL......I just used my Yahoo account though and it worked fine......

BTW Janiel, your aren't through AOL also are you?

Edited by Art Vandelay

No, i detest AOL tongue.gif

I use Gmail, though

411107[/snapback]

I do as well (detest AOL) but it's my only option at the moment.... no.gif

I had Earthlink DSL when it first came out and it was great. Now I'm stuck with AOL 56k crap....at this point I'd prefer ANY DSL over what I have now........

Because of the area I'm in, it's not available. I'm lucky to have AOL, I only have two local access numbers with it......

Edited by Art Vandelay