Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

And too much rain makes the grass grow quicker! A happy medium would be nice :)

I agree it's hard to see wild fires in one part of the country and floods in others??

• Like 1

93 and humid, been a wet year. Usually, the grass is dead and we have had several weeks of 100+ temps. It has been a very mild summer.

• Like 2

absolutely beautiful weather here for a few days now... Mostly SUNNY* pretty calm.. low's in the upper 50's... warming up quickly with the sun... with highs around 80º

• Like 1

It is amazing how one part of the country can have ideal weather and the other part not that far away is in a disaster area...

• Like 2

Can anyone imagine if we could control the weather what the world would be like. I mean hurricanes, floods, snow falls of over 1 foot, earth quakes and of course lighting strikes. My God I think we could put insurance companies out of business, which in my opinion would be a good thing... They sell you a policy but they never want to pay out. Too many in the government in there back pockets... They get away with way to much...

• Like 2

Right now it's dark out and p*** pouring rain.

Overcast, breezy and cool this evening. Great flannel weather! Love it!

• Like 2

Overcast and heavy rain one minute then bright sunshine and rain free. It has been like this all day and I'm hopping the sunshine wins out but it is getting dark again.

• Like 1

We've got some spotty clouds that drizzle here and there and then the suns back out. Supposed to be cool and dry this evening tho. A few more hours and I think I'll be ready for a beer.

We've got some spotty clouds that drizzle here and there and then the suns back out. Supposed to be cool and dry this evening tho. A few more hours and I think I'll be ready for a beer.

StRoostifer it's 5 o'clock some where....

• Like 1

StRoostifer it's 5 o'clock some where....

You are right good sir! It is, going to finish eating my carrots dipped in sriracha sauce and then pop the top! Woohoo!

• Like 1

You are right good sir! It is, going to finish eating my carrots dipped in sriracha sauce and then pop the top! Woohoo!

You speak my language.....

• Like 1

You speak my language.....

The part about the beer, the carrots, the sriracha or all the above? :D

The part about the beer, the carrots, the sriracha or all the above? :D

Yes all of the above. We are on the same page....

• Like 1

Yes all of the above. We are on the same page....

My man!

What's your beer of choice?

• Like 1

My man!

What's your beer of choice?

Currently great deals on Labatts and LandShark but come to think of it there are not to many that I don't like. Same with food I am not very picky...

• Like 1

Currently great deals on Labatts and LandShark but come to think of it there are not to many that I don't like. Same with food I am not very picky...

Very nice! I stick to my Rockie mountain silver bullets. They keep those pesky Warewolves away!

• Like 1

Its still early morning here but its sunny, cool and 62 at the moment. Supposed to be sunny all day and 74! Is it too early to think about a beer? Just kidding :P

Very nice! I stick to my Rockie mountain silver bullets. They keep those pesky Warewolves away!

I like that one also and watch out for those sneaky Werewolves.

• Like 1

Cloudy, about 20 degrees Celcius. More than likely rain later on today.

• Like 2

I like that one also and watch out for those sneaky Werewolves.

They stay lurking in the shadows once they hear me pop the top of the can. They are especially leery of beer drinking vampire's like me. Mangy mutts! I own the night. I even have two owls visit at night sometimes ( seriously). Recon for the Warewolves. :D

• Like 1