Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Truth is we can complain about the weather but there is not much we can do about it....

• Like 1

Monsoons here...bridges barely holding, parks flooding, car being dragged away by the tremendous volume of water.....and slightly humid.

Yesterday from the north of yonder England, there were the most stunning silhouettes of clouds scorched by the sun at the majestically curved and colossal tips by the sun setting behind the welsh mountains, I thought for just a minute how they even looked like alien, exotic peaks somehow... it was peculiar but wonderful to observe. Mostly cloudy with some breaks of sunshine, even a few welcome dousings of showers earlier on.

• Like 3

Dull, cold and wet again.

At the moment it's 54F, last night it was only 46F. This is still supposed to be our summer!

• Like 1

A bit better today, it didn't rain until this evening. Still could do with being a bit warmer but the forecast is more promising for next week.

• Like 2

Warm, dry, no clouds. Forecast is for hot, dry, no clouds. Anybody with fog or clouds want to trade weather patterns?

• Like 2

Warm, dry, no clouds. Forecast is for hot, dry, no clouds. Anybody with fog or clouds want to trade weather patterns?

I'll trade with you can you take the humidity too, the heat index down here is like 105 degrees :no:

• Like 1

The day got better, first the sun made a showing and it was warm but not hot and late afternoon we have rain again... Could be worse....

• Like 1

Weather here tonight just absolutely blows! Hot, humid, sticky with mesquitos everywhere. I want Seattle type weather,screw this garbage!

• Like 1

Warm and somewhat humid from the thunderstorms we had a few days ago. I'm hoping we'll get more, Southern California thunderstorms tend to be short, but leave their mark.

• Like 2

It rained all night and just starting to clear out this morning. The rest of the day is showers off and on. Basically it Sucks...

We had clouds and t-storms pretty much all day today but now the skies have cleared, the humidity has come down and the temperature is quite pleasant. I think the movie I'm watching will finish around sundown and then I shall grab a beer and enjoy a long walk.

• Like 1

Sunny and bright this morning. Shaping up to be a miserable day...

A cold start, it was only 37F last night. The sun is out though and should warm up nicely.

• Like 2