Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Hot and sunny highs in the low 90"s and lows in the low 80"s. Watching the tropics for any development, it's hurricane season. Hope everyone is well. :st 

• Like 3

It's been much cooler here the last few days!

High 70's feel good, but the humidity as I type this is 94%.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, ZZ430 said:

It's been much cooler here the last few days!

High 70's feel good, but the humidity as I type this is 94%.

ZZ we have Been in the upper 80's and mostly 90's since mid July and that is not like are area at all... I will be happy for the Fall season....

• Like 4

Colder in the mornings now (Canada). Missing the robins early morning call. Fall is already on its' way. Still have about 3 months of weather where you don't dread it.

The Farmers Almanac is calling for a mostly very cold winter...The FA has been around for a very long time...They use a unique format to predict weather that defies today's media forecasting... Check FA's accuracy, if any doubt it.

MMGW is just a cash grab.

• Like 3

Currently sitting at 77 F, with a pouring rain, rolling thunder and lightning flashing across the sky.   

• Like 3

Tornadoes!  Tornadoes!  Everywhere!

After 3 or 4 really nice days, we got some bad weather.  Strong storms north and south of my place.  Tornadoes up north.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Tornadoes!  Tornadoes!  Everywhere!

After 3 or 4 really nice days, we got some bad weather.  Strong storms north and south of my place.  Tornadoes up north.

Stay safe!!   We're under a tornado watch until 11:00 p.m. here. 

Edited by tcgram
  • Like 4

Well we are closely watching a tropical system over by the Bahamas and moving our way. We could use a bunch a rain but not the wind that may come with it. Highs in the mid 90's and lows in the mid 80"s. Hope you all are well. :st 

• Like 3

Mother and father of thunderstorms here last night......Spent most of the dawn hours horse calming.....Off for a nap now.

• Like 3

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people again today! :D  After sitting in traffic for hours due to an overturned tractor, they'll find when they get to the Seaside that it's damp & Windy! :) 

• Like 4

Think it hit 29c today. Love it. Very much enjoy sweating in the few months i can... The mornings are cooler. Windshield cracked even more after turning heat on. That will be an expensive repair. Damn Honda and their ridiculous prices. Hey honda- you are not Mercedes or Ferrari- stop with the prices already...bought a locking gas cap (25$) at Canadian Tire because honda wanted 105$. Their guy tried to tell me my CT cap would cause vapour lock hahaha.

• Like 4

The days are hot but the nights are very cool. We are getting into shorter daylight but that is to be expected...

• Like 5

We dodged a bullet down here in South Florida but our neighbors to the north are not so lucky. It's been windy and overcast for the last few days as the storm passed us to the south. Hunker down and stay safe my UM friends who may be in the path of this Hurricane. 

• Like 3

It's nice to hear you are out of harms way BrooklynGuy, We may get some of the wind and rain but nothing to worry about...

• Like 3

Hear if we get the weather, it will be Saturday night into Sunday night. My brother and nephew are honkering down. They're in Panama City Beach on the panhandle west of Tallahassee.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Highs are still in the 90 range but it is getting cooler at night! Nice sleeping temp of 69 last night!

• Like 4