Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Finally cooling down and feeling like Fall. Had a heat wave recently, but it cooled down again, so we'll see how long it lasts this time

• Like 2

Fall started at 10:23am this morning...I know we are in for cooler temps this weekend but some how I feel the warmer weather will return and we will have a mild fall season....

• Like 3

It's starting to cool down just a smidge down here, highs in the mid 80's and lows in the mid 70's. We have been getting some rain which is great for my plants and trees.Had a great crop of avocados this year but the mango tree did not produce that much fruit this year of the neighbors pilfered some of it. Hole everyone is having a great weekend!! :st

• Like 2

Still hot around here, just a skosh cooler at night though.

Today    
Sep 24    
pcloudyt.png    
Hi:93    
Lo:73    
Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms

• Like 2

10 hours ago, -ZZ- said:

Still hot around here, just a skosh cooler at night though.

Today    
Sep 24    
pcloudyt.png    
Hi:93    
Lo:73    
Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms

ZZ your low is in the 70's and tonight we will be in the 40's....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JVG said:

ZZ your low is in the 70's and tonight we will be in the 40's....

Brrr, i just got a chill! :lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Auburn is back in front 15-13

I like that my friend, but I think we are in the wrong thread...:tsu:

• Like 2

A little cooler today, it's cloudy which helps a bunch.

Today    
Sep 25    
pcloudyr.png    
Hi:90    
Lo:72    
Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers
  • Like 2

Very pleasant; 75 degrees F, with sunshine.   :)  

• Like 2

NICE now..but it is Florida...we will have down pour with some crazy wind and 10 minutes later be sunny again

• Like 1

Near 90 last week.  Now it can't even get to 60.  And it's rainy.  Fall hit hard all of the sudden.  I hope some of that mythical gorebal warming comes back, I'm not ready for the chill just yet--give me a couple more weeks first.

• Like 3

We have been some afternoon showers and thunderstorms the last few days which is nice for the garden. Highs on the mid 80's and lows in the mid 70"s. We are keeping a cautious eye on tropical storm Matthew which is gaining strength in the caribbean. :td:

• Like 2

Hey guys everybody in the southeast U.S. please take precautions and stay safe, looks like Huricane Matthew is headed our way.

• Like 2

Been out a few days from UM, but the weather is outstanding, it has been many weeks of beautiful weather, I've never seen something like it, not expecting but receiving it with thanks!

• Like 1

On 9/28/2016 at 9:28 AM, IrishGent said:

NICE now..but it is Florida...we will have down pour with some crazy wind and 10 minutes later be sunny again

Irish Gent take cover category 4 Hurricane Matthew is projected to make landfall about around 11 pm tomorrow night in the vicinity of Vero Beach to Daytona Beach Florida which is about 70 miles north of me. Mrs. Brooklyn has ordered me to evacuate and I booked us a room southwest of Fort Lauderdale so we can watch the storm from a safe distance in a poured block building, they have a generator and free wi fi so I'm all set. Folks take cover and make your preparations now.  Be safe everyone.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Irish Gent take cover category 4 Hurricane Matthew is projected to make landfall about around 11 pm tomorrow night in the vicinity of Vero Beach to Daytona Beach Florida which is about 70 miles north of me. Mrs. Brooklyn has ordered me to evacuate and I booked us a room southwest of Fort Lauderdale so we can watch the storm from a safe distance in a poured block building, they have a generator and free wi fi so I'm all set. Folks take cover and make your preparations now.  Be safe everyone.  

Keep in touch and let us know when you get your room. We will be thinking about y'all.

ETA: As for us it's hot here - mid 90's after a few days of 70's.

Edited by -ZZ-
  • Like 2

Stay safe to everyone in the path, I've been checking on quite a few relatives in that direction.  

• Like 2