Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

7 hours ago, -ZZ- said:

Keep in touch and let us know when you get your room. We will be thinking about y'all.

ETA: As for us it's hot here - mid 90's after a few days of 70's.

Will do Thanks guys

• Like 3

Foggy and off to a cool start at 47 F. We will be in the 70's later and lots of sun shine...

• Like 4

Wind just picked up and getting some rain.  If you're on the east coast get to a safe place and hunker down.   You are in for a blow.

• Like 3

It's becoming cold. Managed to wait until October 4, before turning on heat.

GF from Manila complains about how cold it is in the house...Welcome to Canada...She loves fall colours, but hates the cold.

Not fair we get carbon taxed when we simply must burn fuel to survive.

Edited by Poppi
  • Like 2

It was in the mid 70's F today with no winds at all... I wish the same could be said for Florida and costal areas...

• Like 3

Not too bad, a little warm.

Today    
Oct 07    
pcloudy.png    
Hi:88    
Lo:63    
Mostly Sunny
  • Like 4

I'm in SC, about an hour from the coast, so we'll be feeling the effects of hurricane Matthew tonight and tomorrow. Just rainy and breezy right now, but that's supposed to turn into REALLY rainy and REALLY breezy (60mph winds) within the next 24 hours. Not real bad for me, but i feel for folks on the coast and wish everyone the best. 

• Like 4

Generally its screaming RAIN! then pelting hail, but now we've got a nice break and everyone is trying to get something done and the kids are running around all over and this is the break:::::: > Screaming wind, then semi calm, whew!  Now screaming gusts again and I can't believe the trees or at least one hasn't fallen on the house again.

• Like 2

We are starting to see a gradual shift into fall weather with cooler temps and lower humidity. This past week has been comfortable with highs in the mid 80's and lows in the low 70's. Halloween is right around the corner and before you know it we will be in the holiday season. :santa:

• Like 5

We had aboot 5 inches of snow on Oct 12. Had to turn the heat up...Today, after the chinook (snow eater), the grass is green again. Poor trees were bent right over, hedges separated. Apple tree had all its leaves and most of its apples onboard...It happens every year. I don't even bother to clear all walks and decks, knowing the chinook will come and eat the snow in a few days.

But this stupid carbon tax they want to implement...no fair. In Canada we use a lot of fuel just to survive.

It is unfair, and there is no defined department the carbon tax will be put into...i suspect it will go out of Canada. Kind of an al gore rip off.

Man is not altering the climate. The climate has always changed, and no amount of tax will prevent temperature rise or drop...the tax is a cash cow for those who take advantage (like gore).

Whose fault is it that any man builds on flood/coastal plains...not mine.

• Like 3

We've had a couple of nice cool days in the mid 70's, but we can live like this:

Today    
Oct 14    
mcloudyt.png    
Hi:82    
Lo:66    
Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms
  • Like 3

It was a nice sunny day with some wind and the temperature struggled to get into the 60's. The low for tonight will be around 35 F. Getting close but no frost yet...

• Like 5

A very nice and warm day, zero wind and clear skies...The upcoming week will feature highs most days in the 70's F and Tuesday will be in the 80's...Indian Summer anyone???

• Like 2

Just now, JVG said:

A very nice and warm day, zero wind and clear skies...The upcoming week will feature highs most days in the 70's F and Tuesday will be in the 80's...Indian Summer anyone???

I wish!

• Like 2

Been really nice the past few weeks!

Highs in the mid 80's nightly lows mid 50's lower 60's!

The leaves are all starting to turn and football season is getting interesting!

I love this time of the year!!!:D

• Like 3

Highs hitting 80's today...The rest of the week will also be very warm but back to reality this weekend with highs only in the low 50's F.

• Like 3

Well, leaves are turning but we still need the AC here.

Today    
Oct 18    
pcloudy.png    
Hi:90    
Lo:70    
Mostly Sunny
  • Like 2

On 10/16/2016 at 6:50 PM, CrimsonKing said:

Been really nice the past few weeks!

Highs in the mid 80's nightly lows mid 50's lower 60's!

The leaves are all starting to turn and football season is getting interesting!

I love this time of the year!!!:D

You and me both my friend. :nw:

• Like 2

Rainy and windy a bit lately with cooler temps. We are supposed to have a nice weekend with low humidity and highs in the low 80's and lows in the mid 60's. Only 34 days until Thanksgiving and 66 days until Christmas :santa:

We are in for a windy and rainy day...The fall foliage is just beautiful but will not last much longer...

• Like 2