Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

The first cool front of the season is moving through today. The humidity and temps are dropping and we are really looking forward to the cooler and drier weather.

• Like 2

Today was the first raw weather day we have had...Heavy rain and wind with the highs barely getting into the lower 40's F. The colorful leaves once on the trees are now a beautiful multi colored carpet on our lawn...I hate to rake leaves but one must love the beauty of the season...

• Like 2

In a nutshell, not too shabby:

Today    
Oct 28    
pcloudy.png    
Hi:84    
Lo:59    
Mostly Sunny
  • Like 2

It's finally fall down here and the cooler weather feels great. Partly cloudy with a high of 79 and a low of 67. Only 52 days until Santa comes. :santa:

• Like 2

Still warm here, no AC needed, but the fans are on.

Today    
Nov 02    
mcloudyt.png    
Hi:82    
Lo:70    
Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms
  • Like 2

It's been beautiful down here all week. Sunny with low humidity and highs of around 78 and lows around 67. The snowbirds have started their migration back to South Florida and it looks like we escaped another hurricane season unscathed. The holidays are fast approaching with Thanksgiving in two weeks and Christmas in 6 weeks. :santa:

• Like 2

Sun peaked out a bit, but it's cold, and still damp.  Temps were in the mid 50s.  I'd say it was the typical, average November day here.

• Like 3

We have a very windy and cool day here...Highs in the low 50's F. Most of the trees are bare now and all of the beautiful fall foliage is gone...

• Like 2

Beautiful, "Chamber of Commerce" weather here lately and down the road too:

Today    
Nov 16    
sunny.png    
Hi:83    
Lo:57    
Sunny
  • Like 3

Starting off in the mid 40's F. Going up to a high in the upper 60's F. This weather is great for the heating bills.

• Like 3

Sunny and cooler with a nice ocean breeze. High of 76 and a low of 59. Tourist and Snow bird seasons are in full swing and we are less than a week away from Thanksgiving. The activities at our community's club house are up and running and I see me winning a game or two of bingo tomorrow night. B) Hope all you nice folks on UM are well and have a blessed holiday. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Sunny and cooler with a nice ocean breeze. High of 76 and a low of 59. Tourist and Snow bird seasons are in full swing and we are less than a week away from Thanksgiving. The activities at our community's club house are up and running and I see me winning a game or two of bingo tomorrow night. B) Hope all you nice folks on UM are well and have a blessed holiday. 

Rumor has it that your know in some Florida circles as Mr. Bingo!!!! Stay warm my friend...

• Like 3

There's a cold front coming! Look at that low!

Today    
Nov 18    
tstorm.png    
Hi:72    
Lo:39    
Mostly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely
  • Like 3

says a spell of heavy rain and some very strong winds are expected to sweep across southern and south eastern parts during Saturday night and Sunday morning. 

Gusts of 45-55 mph are likely inland and 60-65 mph near the coast. It is now expected the strongest winds will affect coastal counties from the Isle of Wight eastwards, where 70-80 mph gusts are possible.

People should be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions due to localised surface water flooding and possible debris from trees. 

The Chief Forecaster said: 

"This will be accompanied by a period of heavy rain, starting in the west of the area during Saturday evening, and very strong winds. 20-30 mm and locally 40 mm of rain is expected within a 6-9 hour period. Conditions are expected to improve from the west during the late morning and early afternoon.

"The warning area has been extended further west and north, but there remains some uncertainty about the exact track of the weather system and therefore the northward extent of any impacts."

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hyades said:

Been raining for the last few days, fortunately, weather ain't cold yet, so, it's still great days.

I just discovered Rumi, one of his books, I mean, a compilations of his writings were sitting in front of me by chance at the library one day.  I think God placed it there for me to read.

• Like 1

Wow yesterday it was 69 F and we were in shorts and short sleeve shirts. Then about 5:00 in the afternoon the sky turned dark and the wind picked up and the temperature dropped about 39 degrees I no time. We woke up this morning to 5 inches of very wet heavy snow...Mother Nature plays tricks on us every now and then...

• Like 1

A band of Strong Rain is Moving North with Flooding in Some Areas. There is Surface Water on the A37, A350 and B3044, so take care if Driving.