Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

#3651-" cos i love the cold, "

If the current 'global warming' continues, EU may eventually feel true cold (our pain).

We all know the climate has/will change drastically over the millenniums. Looks like the jet stream is dipping south. It will bring colder winters to EU, which will be more threatening than any MMGW algore predictions...Polar bears will eat your babies.

i kid, no offense...my opinion only, no hockey stick graphs were hurt during this production.

Edited by Poppi
la 'ockey stick
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, JVG said:

We are in for a nice day with some sun and warmer temps...

Same down here JVG it's been mostly sunny with a high of 78 and a low of 64.

• Like 5

Pleasant, but dark and cloudy. No sun for days now.

Today    
Dec 13    
mcloudyr.png    
Hi:68    
Lo:50    
Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers
  • Like 6

45F at midnight on a calm but cloudy and very very dark Scottish night.  There's not a peep to be heard outside.  Burglars and serial killers go out on nights like these. 

*scary music*

*gets dressed*

• Like 5

Not so Dull today, in fact quite bright for most of the day, although it's come over drizzly now. Here's a picture of a Tree taken today, to illustrate.

r1NoxTH3fyO_dIH7TXseAcRhjnbO5lthyId-u3NfXtmyUznHk7NNxG8cXtJUDoo8Kuf2ShteqcjHpnF11peMHC75decQLBCEFYf4IJ_CmI8WFZPrVuz2FDma2bNvXuu0MFQ2DFT6nZxpiAGOGTMXkHNWY2pBkmR3QelMOhCRC-INAVNybGqEusHCrJbeUECVHOzu9_2PQciaEuBMpI9hqPiG3L_mNTKBypR5_-N7Z6s9oo5Ah0xOHOjK60DKx3wmmiZdRDQBdRGG-2XEpNDn5DzrQLdkMzJ39Q839d-IEaECHHhceeQqpW-624P_mlL7qSvR5pVq6F7reqmFSUjSvgo36lF5mfcZIDGXAdzMNctquYBr-t6nb1r2KE4Q_IWmfKtI28kz5e3zRFk8tfYiQaMK2Ur4C2rNGeB7FqWJ9E98RwDYOAPMgJ4d2_AxC38WqoJ0JAYtoz0J9eNbP9ZV1bJOcshxOYcAtO6XEWl5afOkrZ7YcCc3tHCXfx_MrqBQRZX5AA7iL0o1biX-nVSTx-61mCAihH2bUqFLkOMaAWgvenJczTM0I31DzUpdRlW7o47IdwiZQJrKdbfUz2GrDcNDG7Z3URZwWLPgK8CTHhvaLjQcNzEo=w391-h694-no  

• Like 3

Raining.  It's always raining.  And very very dark. But at least it's kinda warm with only a light breeze.

I've got to dry myself aff noo, get changed into decent togs, and go back oot in that rain.  And spend money!  Grrr.

• Like 5

We are in for another cold day...Starting off with a balmy 7 degrees F. The big high today looks like 19 degrees F but the good news is that the winds have calmed down...

• Like 6

On 12/13/2016 at 1:37 AM, Poppi said:

#3651-" cos i love the cold, "

If the current 'global warming' continues, EU may eventually feel true cold (our pain).

We all know the climate has/will change drastically over the millenniums. Looks like the jet stream is dipping south. It will bring colder winters to EU, which will be more threatening than any MMGW algore predictions...Polar bears will eat your babies.

i kid, no offense...my opinion only, no hockey stick graphs were hurt during this production.

We only have bears in the zoo over here and I have no intentions of giving birth in the near or distant future and my life span does not go into millenniums. Guess i can cope with what ever changes the near future brings.:tu:

• Like 5

Currently starting off in the mornings which a mist across the water...pretty spooky and calming. Not too cold, just a chill and no rain today but still an awful lot of mud.....our spaniel seems to think the mud is a new playground flooring. :mellow:

• Like 4

Hmm!, a preview of coming days and months, -24C this morning at 6hr, kind of cold, been cold most of day, at 17h10, it's -20C, another cold night.

Edited by Hyades
  • Like 4

We have ice covering the roads, our deck and our driveway.  Forecast is more freezing rain, snow, sleet.   Currently 36 degrees F, which has melted some, but not all of the ice.   

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, tcgram said:

We have ice covering the roads, our deck and our driveway.  Forecast is more freezing rain, snow, sleet.   Currently 36 degrees F, which has melted some, but not all of the ice.   

tcgram we heard on the news you guys were having some rough weather and extreme cold up there, glad things are improving. My sister lives near Cleveland and she said is was below zero and they had white out conditions the other day.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, sees said:

I saw it was a bit foggy wherever the racing was today. There appeared to be some controversy because no one could see who had actually come first.  Here? Dull, mostly. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

tcgram we heard on the news you guys were having some rough weather and extreme cold up there, glad things are improving. My sister lives near Cleveland and she said is was below zero and they had white out conditions the other day.

We are a bit southwest of Cleveland, almost between Toledo and Dayton, so we haven't gotten all the snow but did get the freezing temps.  

• Like 4

Simply great weather here. Last night we had a balmy low of 71, and a high of 75.

But, they say it's going to chill tonight.

• Like 3

Dull yesterday. Today, mostly Dull, although with a bit of brightness later. 

• Like 3