Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

It's been colder than normal all week with a little snow falling now after a mostly sunny day. Highs in low 30's and lows in the high teens or low 20's. I'm ready for spring and I have to say I'm really disappointed in Pauxatoney Phil, I thought he would come through with an early spring. :P

• Like 3

81 and sunny on Wed

80 and sun on Thur

69 and partly sunny today

tomorrow is more like it  61 and grey all day, slight chance of showers... tomorrow we go to the Gardens

• Like 3

Some nice weather the last few days considering it's February, highs in the low 50's and lows in high 30's with some sunshine here and there.

• Like 4

It's been real nice lately temp wise, upper 70's and mild lows in the high 60's.

But, it's been raining quite a bit too...heavy stuff, with lighting and major thunder.

• Like 3

Raining pretty hard right now but I can't complain the temps have been in the 60's this past week with lots of sunshine..

• Like 3

Well, here's the Chief Forecaster, old Dumbledore himself, to give his assessment:

Chief Forecaster's assessment

Snow showers will bring variable snow cover, but parts of northeast England and Scotland are expected to see the most frequent snow showers from Wednesday morning to Thursday afternoon. During this time, 5-10 cm of snow is expected quite widely. Where showers become organised though, most likely across Scotland and over the hills of northern England, some places are likely to have an additional 15-25 cm of snow, locally as much as 40 cm. Strong winds will lead to drifting of snow and severe wind chill, while lightning could be an additional hazard, particularly near coasts. This warning has been updated to extend the area south across parts of northern England, this particularly for Wednesday and the first part of Thursday, whilst the end time has been extended to later on Thursday.

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/warnings#?date=2018-03-02&lat=50.6139&lon=-2.4563

And look at the Impact Matrix, for goodness sake!! 

Warning impact matrix

Very
likely

✓

to
Unlikely
Very low
impact
to High
impact

Impact matrix guide

• Like 3

We had a high yesterday of 82, and yes, my wife needed the AC on. :lol:

Looks like rain today.

• Like 3

Well we had a couple Northeaster's move through so it's been windy and snowing quite a bit. Looking forward to warmer and drier weather next week.

• Like 2

It's been chilly the last couple of days with some snow flurries. Highs in the mid 30's and lows in the low 20's. :santa:

• Like 2

We have been in a warm spell as of lately.

Highs in the low 80's and mild nights of high 60's.

• Like 2