Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

15 degrees with a gentle Eastern wind, with a few light showers. It's perfect spring weather.

• Like 3

We are getting into the 60's during the day and 40's at night. It's been sunny with a warm breeze the last few days. I saw some robins in the yard and some of the trees are starting to bud. 

• Like 2

It's finally pleasant and sunny outside. I even went for a little walk after lunch, before returning to work. It ain't summer yet, but summer's coming!

• Like 3

21 degrees! I don't know what lottery we won, but this is great. Shorts and sandals ftw.

• Like 2

Bipolar. The past days have been hot, rainy, snowy and cold and back to hot.

• Like 3

Here in southern Maine, it was gloomy and overcast today.  And it rained lightly for most of the day.

• Like 3

The suns not up yet but today's going to be in the mid to high 80's. Don't forget your sun glasses...

• Like 2

It's been warm the last couple days with highs near 70 and lows in the high 50's. Somne light rain falling now but the grass is green and the trees are starting to flower.

• Like 2

It's very calm and sunny this morning. The high should be in the low 70's...

• Like 2

Today it's sunny but breezy here in southern Maine, with temps around 65 F.

• Like 3

It's been real nice up here the last few days. Sunny with light winds, highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's. 

• Like 3

The local meteorologists said that it was supposed be cloudy with showers this afternoon here in southern Maine.

Instead, it's mostly sunny, although there is a breeze that's a little chilly.

But still it's better out now than they said it was going to be.

• Like 3

A lovely, glorious spring day here. Sunny and warm. I've just been taking my parents' dog out for walkies down by the local stream. The stream is in like a mini canyon with trees along its slopes. As we made our way down a slope to the stream we walked through a carpet of bluebells amongst the trees, whilst around us the birds were singing, bumblebees were going about their daily business and clouds of midges swarmed over the water. It was like being in paradise. I had my wellies on so me and the dog had a nice cooling dip in the stream.

• Like 3

The weather here in Maine right now is actually mostly clear, even though we had some showers come through my area just a couple of hours ago.

• Like 3

It been just beautiful the last few days, lots of sunshine with temps in the 70's.

• Like 3

19 degrees, I'm lovin' it. It was warmer last week, from between 20-24 all week, but it's looking to be a great May Long Weekend.

• Like 3

77f sunny partly cloudy skies with a gentle breeze

• Like 3

Cold. Cold and dreary. Cold and dreary and wet. It didn't even get above 50F. When will spring be here?

• Like 3