Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Like CH said very hot and humid today with a heat advisory in our area. High around 95 and a low around 74. Heat index around 105 :o

Edited by BrooklynGuy
  • Like 2

Looking forward to fall and the change of colors

Edited by BrooklynGuy

Beautiful warm, sunny day.   89 F with 80% humidity.    

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tcgram said:

Beautiful warm, sunny day.   89 F with 80% humidity.    

beautiful? at those specs? i nearly melted when i had to double time it for a half mile to get to the boat dock on time. lol

• Like 2

I'm at my desk and looking out the window. It's nearly as dark as night at 2:45PM and the rain is pounding down furiously. I think we kind of need the rain, so that's a good thing, but why must it coincide with Labor Day? I shudder to think of the folks trying to grill on their decks and patios.

• Like 2

It's been unusually hot and humid this week so far. Highs in the mid 80's with a heat index in the mid 90"s, We could use some rain <_<

• Like 1

Currently hot and humid.   92 F with 82% humidity.   I've been in the house most of the day with the air conditioning as the air outside is very thick.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Currently hot and humid.   92 F with 82% humidity.   I've been in the house most of the day with the air conditioning as the air outside is very thick.  

TC this summer has been avery hot and humid one, will be glad when it starts cooling down. :santa:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

TC this summer has been avery hot and humid one, will be glad when it starts cooling down. :santa:

I don't mind hot but when the air is too thick to breathe I head inside.  

• Like 2

90% humidity and 25 degrees. Heck yes I love the new six-month summers we're getting here in the last few years.

• Like 2

Fall has arrived a little early here, only a high of 65 today and into the high 30's for a low. :santa:

• Like 2

Nice fall weather yesterday and today, low humidity high of 72 and low of 56. Al you nice folks in the Carolinas' Georgia, and Virginia take care and be safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice sunny day, 86 degrees F with 85% humidity.  

• Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 2:59 PM, MainerMikeBrown said:

Today here in southern Maine it's cool, overcast, and dreary out.

That's what it's like here today in my area MMB. High  in the low 60's and lows in the high 40's . Some rain expected later on today and tonight.

• Like 1

Heavy rain off and on today and very cool temps with a north wind. High of 55 and a low around 42. :santa:

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

The three worst words in every language. Summer should be eternal.

• Like 2

Beautiful day today; high of 81 and sunny.   Supposed to rain late tonight and tomorrow.   Temps in the upper 70's to lower 80's all week.   Our "Indian Summer" and then it will turn cold for good.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Beautiful day today; high of 81 and sunny.   Supposed to rain late tonight and tomorrow.   Temps in the upper 70's to lower 80's all week.   Our "Indian Summer" and then it will turn cold for good.  

No cold. Cold is not allowed. It shall be warm and pleasant all winter. Winter has been dismissed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a lot like summer today, sunny and warm with a hi of 82 and a low of 67. All you nice folks in Florida and the southeast US stay safe now.:st

today was partly sunny and a high of 62, tomorrow is looking to be a great day for an early autumn walk along the river, 58 and sunny. Taking the grandson and have his outfit laid out, he will be bundled up

• Like 1