Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

7 hours ago, Overdueleaf said:

today was partly sunny and a high of 62, tomorrow is looking to be a great day for an early autumn walk along the river, 58 and sunny. Taking the grandson and have his outfit laid out, he will be bundled up

He is a bundle too :)

• Like 3

Today here in southern Maine it's overcast, gloomy, and rainy...again.

It's unfortunate because the autumn leaves are almost at it's peak around here.  I feel bad for the leaf peepers.  The leaves are vibrant.  But the weather won't cooperate.

• Like 2

We are supposed to get some light snow tonight and temps could drop into the low 30's or high 20's. :santa:

• Like 1

Woke up to a mist over the water (love it)  and a nip in the air ( love that too). Sun was out and by 5 it was a bit blinding while driving home, but i got my Ray Bans especially for the blinder. 

Going to get colder by the end of the week, wood is ready and picking up peat on Wednesday. 

Nothing like a cosy warm log fire on a cold and chilly day and night, give me that over hot weather any day. 

• Like 1

I hope it's warmer tomorrow here in Maine, especially since I have to get up early tomorrow.

• Like 1

Lots of sun today with a high in the mid 50's and low in the mid 40's. Only 63 days until Christmas. :santa:

Today it's been snowing all day here in southern Maine.  We have an inch of new snow.  Everything is all white outside.

• Like 1

It's been overcast and raining for two days. Supposed to be sunny and warmer tomorrow with a high in the mid 60's. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween. :st

Some sun and clouds, high around 55 and low in the mid 40's. Only 19 days till Thanksgiving and 52 days till Christmas. :santa::st

The weather here in my part of Maine this afternoon is a lot cloudier than what I had expected.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 3:03 PM, glorybebe said:

After 4 days of steady rain....I see blue sky!!

glorybebe we have had a lot of rain as well recently, but snow is on the way now for us. Hope everyone has a safe Holiday weekend. :santa:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

glorybebe we have had a lot of rain as well recently, but snow is on the way now for us. Hope everyone has a safe Holiday weekend. :santa:

Yeah, woke up to snow, too! <_<.  Safe weekend everyone!

• Like 1

Today started out cool yet sunny in the morning here.  But skies became overcast by early afternoon, and we're supposed to get rain, sleet, and a little bit of snow tonight.

• Like 1

Much cooler and windy.   

• Like 2

It's been nice the last couple of days. Mostly sunny with highs in the low 50's and lows in the mid 40's. Some rain on the way for tomorrow. <_<

Well we got our first real snowfall of the year last night and it continues today. We got 6 inches of the wet stuff that is making travel a gamble. The temps are a little higher so some of it is starting to melt. :santa:

It is FREEZING out up here, high in the mid teens and a low near zero over night. More of the same tomorrow. :santa: