Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Today we have a little bit of sun where I live.  But it's been mainly cloudy today, with temps in the 30's F.

Two nights ago we received a foot of heavy, wet snow that was hard to shovel because it weighed so much.  And it caused us to lose our power up until just a few hours ago, as we have a lot of limbs that fell to the ground.

And on Thanksgiving day, we had about eight inches of snow on the ground.  Also, on Thanksgiving day it was unusually cold, making it feel like Christmas...not Thanksgiving.

• Like 2

It's supposed to be a little warmer today with a high in the mid 50' and low in the high 30's with some showers likely. I don't care for it getting dark at 5pm everyday but what are you gonna do. I need to get out an start my Christmas shopping today. :santa:

• Like 2

It's cold out there this morning. Overcast with a high around 40 and a low in the mid 20's. Some snowfall expected. :td:

• Like 1

Right now it's getting a little windy out where I am.  And I think it's supposed to get into the single digits (F) tonight.

Overcast with some light snow falling. The high is going to be around 45 and a low in the high 20's. Should warm up the next few days. 

• Like 1

Hot (about 37c) morning, Now at about 2pm it is starting to rain reasonably heavily. Has cooled the day down a bit which is nice but I suspect it will turn very humid over the next few days.

Hot weather followed by rain often seems to flush the snakes out of their holes which is another bit of fun for the next few days.

Hot and humid with reasonable chances of snakes. Just another day in Australia.

• Like 2

Wet and rainy...........I want SNOW 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like MMB It's sunny and cold here. We had a few inches of snow last night so hopefully we will have a white Christmas. High only in the 30's today with lows in the teens. 

• Like 1

It's warm today already 61 and overcast with intermittent light rain. Colder temps and snow are on the way though. Hoping for a white Christmas. :santa:

• Like 1

A few flurries falling, overcast with a high around 40 and low around 30. I hope everyone had a nice Holiday.  :st

• Thanks 1

HOT, (45c) and dry and hot. Just a truly unpleasant sort of day. In this heat the Air conditioner starts to be useless so my day has been spent in the pub watching Australia lose the cricket. 

Not a pleasant day in any regards.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It was in the 50's yesterday but today the temperature is dropping like a rock and in the low 30's now. 

• Like 1

Have had some awesome thunderstorms the last few mornings. Not a great deal of rain but the lightning and thunder has been  exceptional. If lucky will have another with a good bit of rain to lower the temperatures.

• Like 2

A rainy New Year's Eve. At least it's in the 40's. 

• Like 2

Overcast and cold today only a high around 40 with some snow flurries expected later tonight. :santa:

• Like 1

Here in Maine it snowed this morning.  We received three inches of snow.  And this afternoon it's been overcast.  Tomorrow it's going to snow, sleet, and rain here.

I can't wait...yeah right.

• Like 2

We have been getting quite a bit of snow today and the wind is making for a cold night. High around 33 and a low in the teens. More of the same expected tomorrow with lows around zero.

• Like 1

Hovering between 1 and 5 in England. Ideal bed-and-film-watching weather. Basically, as long as the snow holds off so I can get to-and-from work, it can stay like this indefinitely. 

• Like 3