Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

was a beautiful spring day clear skies, sunny and about 60F. Went out to my piggers (grandson) grave and put out some easter decorations. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like another warm day with showers possible in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70's and lows in the mid 50's. 

• Like 2

Another sunny day with temps around 50F but with a chilly breeze still.  Not unpleasant, though if you're wrapped up enough.  That's about four sunny days in a row with another forecast for tomorrow so am expecting a weekend of lawnmower noise.  Grr.  lol

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

• Like 2

Warm and sunny today with a high in the mid 70's and a low in the high 50's. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend. 

• Like 2

72 degrees F with slight wind and clouds.

• Like 3

Beautiful weather today, sunny and warm with a high around 75 and a low in the mid 60's. 

• Like 3

Today we have clear skies and 70 degrees at noon.  It will probably be warmer in the afternoon.  Birds are singing.

• Like 3

rained yesterday, rain today with highs about 60F. Hoping the rain keeps people from going out today as this means increased work for me and increased pay. 

• Like 3

It was a fall weekend with rain,wind and cold weather. Today is a bit better with some sun and warmer temperatures...

• Like 3

It was 82 yesterday, sunny, clear skies.  Today it got up to 75 but in the afternoon the clouds and wind came in.  Maybe we will get some rain.

• Like 3

We have very thick fog this morning with temperatures in the mid 50's....

• Like 2

It's quite calm out with a chance of showers later this afternoon...

• Like 3

It's cloudy with sunny spells here at 4:20pm.  Temps of 50F right now but forecasts of frost for Sunday night.  Frosty nights in May!  Grr.

• Like 3

Chilly and rainy here. Good day to make homemade soup and read.

• Like 3

Well the sun is gone and the sky is gray but at least it warm...

• Like 1

It's beautiful out there today. Sunny with a cool breeze, a high around 78 and a low in the mid 60's. 

• Like 3

Today at one pm it is 73 with clear, sunny skies.  Last week I mowed the weeds and this weekend I have spread the weed & feed and grass seed with top soil where the lawn used to be.  There are spots of bermuda starting to fill in again.  I have added red rye and some random mix that my daughter bought.

• Like 3

Well the rain has stopped for now and we may see the sun later today...

• Like 1

It is raining!  Yay!  I don't have to water.  It is a nice long rain, which we don't get very often.  The temperature is 54, cooler than usual too.

• Like 3

The morning is starting off in the mid 40's with a light breeze. Later tonight of course it will rain....

We have terrible Mothers Day weather here. It's cold and will rain most of the day...

• Like 2

It's just wet and windy here. I heard rain into tomorrow morning.

• Like 2

It's  raining a lot the last few days but the temps have been nice, 70's and 50's for the highs and lows. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Grandma's.

• Like 1