Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

This is just wonderful, it rained all day yesterday and it raining again now. The forecast is for rain everyday this week...

• Like 2

Sunny, 72 degrees F and no clouds or wind.

• Like 2

It finally stopped raining but we have some sun with coludy skies...

• Like 2

It's 67 degrees outside at 10:00 AM and clear blue skies, no wind.  Birds singing.  :D

• Like 2

the day started out nice and sunny but by afternoon rained moved in and it has been raining since. Tonight lows in the lower 40s. everything is wet and my plans for playing games under the canopy have been spoiled. Looks like tent games for me. 

• Like 2

G316.png?resize=1200%2C672&ssl=1

Not looking forward to tomorrow :no:

Area A: Strong to severe storms possible mainly in central and eastern PA in the mid-afternoon to mid-evening. Damaging winds and hail are the primary threats, but we’re not ruling out the chance of an isolated tornado.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Hey Susie right now it's very calm but that will surely change in a few hours...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It's warm and sunny bit a bit muggy today. Afternoon thunderstorms are on the way.

• Like 2

It has been windy, cloudy and cold today.  We had to break out the jackets again.

• Like 3

Horrible night last night. Never saw so much lightening in my life. Constant flashes for over 6 hours. Sometimes I could hear the thunder sometimes not. Three times pounding rain hit where I am but no wind. One woman about 10 miles from me had her roof collapse on her and she was injured. It seems Lancaster and Berks counties got the worse of it. The National Weather Service is on it's way in to see if tornadoes touched down. The news is now warning that thunderstorms are possible as a cold front comes through today. Right now, it's 88 F and muggy. They are also saying very severe weather for the midwest with many tornadoes possible. Take care everyone who is in the path of these storms.

• Like 2

Totally wonderful 23 and sunny 

• Like 3

Still windy, but the clouds are dissipating.  Still cool too.

• Like 3

Sunny and warm right now. Storms expected tonight but nothing like last night. There was an EF1 tornado confirmed in the area of the video I posted.

• Like 3

It's very sunny and very gusty winds, the temp is 63 but with the wind it's a lot cooler...

• Like 2

It's very calm and quiet compared to the Tornado warnings we had last night. 

• Like 2

It's been raining here all week in the Midwest. Really dreary and nasty. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

It has been raining most of the last couple of days but looks like it will be warm and sunny today. High around 80 and a low around 65

• Like 2

They want another round of bad storms again this afternoon. Right now it's sunny and 67. The high today should be around 80.

• Like 2

We got several days of sun and sporadic wind.  I had weeds in the fire pit and finally tried to burn them, then the wind picked up and I turned the pile over and the ones on bottom were still green so billows of smoke went out.  I messed with the fire a bit more when I heard the neighbor's son on the roof yelling "Mom!  There's a fire!"  I hollered back that I was burning weeds and he said something about a fire truck.  I decided to get the hose and then the firemen were in my back yard.  I was told I was not supposed to burn weeds after 3 PM (not sure why that time cutoff) and they talked to me for a few minutes, took the hose from me and put the fire out.  I am told I was lucky I did not get a ticket.  :P

Yesterday was a beautiful day, and today is cloudy.  Maybe we will get some rain.

• Like 2

Kansas had a tornado near Lawrence last night and it was pretty bad. 

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Kansas had a tornado near Lawrence last night and it was pretty bad. 

Irving Texas (Dallas/Ft. Worth area) had one this afternoon.

• Sad 2

Sunny skies, no wind.

• Like 1

Sunny and clear.

• Like 2