Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Sunny and 89 degrees.

• Like 1

It's very hot and humid this morning but this should be the last day as a cold front will move in tonight with cooler temps and lower humidity.

• Like 2

Rainy and 78 degrees.

• Like 2

We got a good hard rain yesterday evening.  Now it is partly cloudy and cool.  I expect the temperature will get over 90 this afternoon.

• Like 3

Cloudy and 76 degrees.

• Like 1

I'm happy to say that we got some rain here in Maine yesterday.  Things are getting somewhat dry around here.  So I'm glad we got a soaking rain, even though it only lasted a few hours.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MainerMikeBrown said:

I'm happy to say that we got some rain here in Maine yesterday.  Things are getting somewhat dry around here.  So I'm glad we got a soaking rain, even though it only lasted a few hours.

You post reminds me of when I lived in Georgia in the 70's (I am from the desert) and sitting on the porch in a pool of sweat/condensation the old women were complaining that it was the driest summer they had ever seen.  :lol:  I thought they were crazy.  It had only rained once a week for 3 weeks, so that meant it was dry.  I never think of the north east as ever getting dry, though I am sure it is not quite as humid as Georgia or Virginia.

I'm glad you got some rain.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Partly Sunny and 82 degrees.

• Like 1

DesertRat, in 1947 it got very, very dry here in Maine.  As a result, massive fires destroyed parts of Maine.

But in my lifetime, it's never really gotten that dry in Maine or in the rest of New England.

• Like 1

Mostly cloudy 70 Degrees and a cool breeze is blowing today.

Scattered Thunderstorms and 67 Degrees.

• Like 1

Wooooo you guys are living in some hot areas, I bet you'll be glad for Autumn to come along! :o 

We've got a top here of 9C/48F here today.  It was 3C/37.4F when I got up - put the fireplace on, nice and toasty warm now.  Looking forward to Spring here come September.  It'll be warmer by October/November I hope. :)   

• Like 2

Scattered Thunderstorms and 67 Degrees. once again!

• Like 1

Typical weather for the season, hot and humid with afternoon showers. Possible tropical storm Dorian possibly headed our way. 

• Like 1

Sunny and 75. 

Tonight it's going to rain here in Maine all night.  It should be a significant amount of rain.

69 and cloudy.

• Like 1

Sunny and warm here today, high around 80 and a low in the mid 60's. Supposed to be rain free for the next few days.

• Like 1

75 and Sunny!

• Like 1

On 8/6/2014 at 3:05 AM, BrooklynGuy said:

Fortunately Bertha took a right turn. It's been raining everyday for two weeks down here and the heat and humidity are brutal. :(

I am sitting here in South Korea waiting for a Typhoon to strike in the two days. It is suppose to hit the West Coast Saturday, we are located 50 Kilometers inland from where it's suppose to strike. We are going to ride it out, we live in a solid concrete construction building. I will let you all know what happens.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am sitting here in South Korea waiting for a Typhoon to strike in the two days. It is suppose to hit the West Coast Saturday, we are located 50 Kilometers inland from where it's suppose to strike. We are going to ride it out, we live in a solid concrete construction building. I will let you all know what happens.

Oh be safe Manwon :o  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Oh be safe Manwon :o  

No worries My friend, thanks for the post.

• Like 1

Sunny and scorching 90 Degrees! :o

• Like 1