Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Currently with the wind chill it minus 17f... Sooooo who's up for going to the tropics...

• Like 4

Real nice today, a high of 61, with a low of 45 tonight.

Even warmer in the next few days. Thank you Mother Nature.

• Like 3

It never got higher than 15f today... Almost 2 weeks of this frigid weather... Uncle already!!!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Colt Storm said:

46 low of 29

All is well, lines are fixed.

Welcome back Colt :tu:

We are looking at a high of 60 and a low of 40.

We had a severe T-storm come through our area last night and our house got hit by lightning! I don't know exactly where, but there was a bright flash with immediate LOUD  thunder, so it was very, very close. Our TV in the bedroom (26" flat screen) got zapped. Thankfully I invested in a really good surge protector for our good TV and electronics in the living room and they survived.

My wife was terrified.

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Welcome back Colt :tu:

We are looking at a high of 60 and a low of 40.

We had a severe T-storm come through our area last nigh and our house got hit by lightning! I don't know exactly where, but there was a bright flash with immediate thunder, so it was very, very close. Our TV in the bedroom (26" flat screen) got zapped. Thankfully I invested in a really good surge protector for our good TV and electronics in the living room and they survived.

Thanks Z! :tu:

Glad nobody was hurt, that's crazy stuff!

• Like 2

It just went above freezing! It's now 33 F and that feels like a veritable 'heat wave'...we've been below 10 F for highs and in the negative numbers lows for a couple of weeks now.

• Like 4

No jacket required, high of 60 and a low of 57 tonight.

Looking for 70 tomorrow.

• Like 3

Much warmer this week, highs in the low 50's and lows in the high 30's. Lots of sunshine yesterday which was a nice change.

• Like 3

We currently have 3 inches of snow/ice on the ground and are sitting at 10 degrees F.  The sun is out, but it's still very cold.  

Edited by tcgram
  • Like 2