Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

Finally warming up again, currently sitting at 62F, with a high of 70 today. :D

• Like 4

1615hrs on a day of constant drizzle and grey skies. Only 52F but the greenery is looking marvellous.

(It is common to derive the name Glasgow from the older Cumbric "glas cau" or a Middle Gaelic cognate, which would have meant green basin or green valley.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 4

1326. All is well.

As a semi arid region, we got some rain.

Noticed one eves trough was not draining properly...thought i'd just bang it (too lazy to get a ladder) to remove leaf litter clogging.

Held on to highest trough i could reach, smacked it with a stick. Water poured out, down my arm, into armpit, down waist and pants.

Screamed like a little girl.

All is well, although cold and wet.

• Like 6

1326. All is well.

As a semi arid region, we got some rain.

Noticed one eves trough was not draining properly...thought i'd just bang it (too lazy to get a ladder) to remove leaf litter clogging.

Held on to highest trough i could reach, smacked it with a stick. Water poured out, down my arm, into armpit, down waist and pants.

Screamed like a little girl.

All is well, although cold and wet.

That would have made me scream, too. LOL

• Like 4

The temperature's starting to float up into the mid-90s again. And this time, it looks like it's going to stay there for a while. A couple of wispy cirrus overhead, but otherwise clear.

• Like 3

The raining season has begun down here. We have had copious amounts of rain across the area this week and the humidity is back.

• Like 3

59F and sunny but with dark clouds approaching and a forecast of heavy rain at 1415hrs. Just in time for the weekend! Grrr.

• Like 2

We have nothing but sunshine and temps in the 70's F. It is sounding like this weekend will be a wash out...

• Like 2

It's Saturday, it's sunny albeit a bit cloudy, it's cool at 59F, I have cash and no demands on my time and my football team are playing in the Scottish Cup Final this afternoon. I was made for days like these.

C'mon the Red, White and Blue!

• Like 3

Had to cut down a crab last year.

Thinking the gigantic old elm next to it caused the death of the ornamental crab tree. ..My fault for not watering enough...Now the open space has created a real dry area. Find i have to water more often now.

Thankfully, it has been raining last few days.

We had high 25-30 c days recently, today it was only 8c. Had to turn the heat on.

Hopefully the weather tames that Ft Mac fire going on.

• Like 3

It was a wash out most of the day...I sat in the rain for my grandsons teener ball game and didn't mind a bit....

• Like 2

rain on the forecast for the next week which is good ol fiery alberta needed it and i wont be selfish and wish it to go away.... but god i wish it would just go a bit further north and leave me alone lmao

• Like 2

Hot and very humid lately.

AC working overtime these days.

• Like 4

Raining, which is good because i don't have to water.

Bad because it's only 8c, had to turn the heat $ on.

• Like 3

rain on the forecast for the next week which is good ol fiery alberta needed it and i wont be selfish and wish it to go away.... but god i wish it would just go a bit further north and leave me alone lmao

Same here....

• Like 4

Rather Dull yesterday, with Rain later on; Dull this morning, then a heavy Shower, then dried off a bit, then another heavy shower with Ale and thunder, then it cleared off again, so this evening hasn't been too bad really.

• Like 3

69F, light cool breeze, clear skies and glorious sunshine at 1727hrs.  :)

• Like 4

Starting off very sunny and warmer temperatures are on tap for the rest of the week...

• Like 4

Currently 15C, a high of 16C & sunshine! Very pleasant indeed!

Am off to Portugal on holidays tomorrow so take care UM friends :D

• Like 4

not turned out too bad really. Bit of a Breeze but reasonably sunny and Warm.

• Like 1